Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba (18260 Views)

Former IGP, Usman Baba Alkali, Is Running For Senate Under APC (Campaign Poster) / Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman / Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by Princewell2012(m): 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
ibiyemi28:
�� SCAM ALERT ��
------------------------------------
Kindly beware and avoid doing business with these fellow name and picture attached.

BESMAN CHIMEZIE OKENWA => SCAM HEAD
NWATA ANAYOEZE GLOBAL TRAVEL AGENCY => SCAM ALLIED
AWATA ANAYOEZE OIL AND GAS LTD => SCAM ALLIED
ROWLAND IKECHUKWU IKONNE => SCAM ALLIED

This group of fellow and company claimed to be traveling agency and defraud people of their hard-earned money.

Kindly note that this fellow claim to have office in Dubai and close allied in Europe. Claiming they can help people secure Employment Visa in Europe with roughly 1.5million naira.

During the process they will send fraudulent document claiming it is from one Embassy in Europe. and even end up collecting money for fraudulent document translation and DHL shipment fee.

Generally public should kindly disregards any travel agency claiming they can process EMPLOYMENT VISA to Europe as the easiest means of migration to Europe is via study.

Accomplice mobile number- +234 816 251 2114, +234 702 083 4102, +971 56 347 3762, +46 73 482 67 30

Accomplice Account Number:
0058827492, BESTMAN CHIMEZIE OKENWA, ACCESS BANK
1015927357, NWATA ANAYOEZE OIL AND GAS LTD, ZENITH BANK
0815608873, ROWLAND IKECHUKWU IKONNE, ACCESS BANK
1017766442, AWATA ANATOEZE GLOBAL TRAVEL AGENCY, ZENIT BANK

IG @obere_eze_

Defrauding people of their hard-earned money.

NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED!!!

PLEASE SHARE TO SAVE IGNORANT SOLE!!!

God bless you for this imformations , please keep I up.
Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
Na them sabi after all he is not the only criminal in NPF grin
Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by jaxxy(m): 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I think we can safely say Nairaland peddles rumors. Two days I ago I came across a post celebrating the reinstatement of "Super Cop " Abba Kyari, and i don't think the mods bothered investigating before letting the story fly. And now , we are seeing another twisted report going contrary . Which just goes to show that Oga Seun no longer holds credibility as a standard grin

It was obviously carried by many outlets not just NL.
Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by manee2(m): 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
Antoeni:
Abeg who get answer?

HRH Maiturare Sarkin Mussulumi and Sultan of Sokoto

2. Usuman Dan Maje who later became Emir of Kano

3. Sir Kitoyi Ajasa a lawyer

4. HRH Oladugbolu Alaafin of Oyo

5. HRH R Henshaw (Obong of Calabar)

6. Abubakar Shehu of Borno

1 Like

Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by Calitoscassius(m): 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I think we can safely say Nairaland peddles rumors. Two days I ago I came across a post celebrating the reinstatement of "Super Cop " Abba Kyari, and i don't think the mods bothered investigating before letting the story fly. And now , we are seeing another twisted report going contrary . Which just goes to show that Oga Seun no longer holds credibility as a standard grin
Yep! Nairaland is full with junk, tabloid and fake news and made up articles and stories. No one regulates Nairaland, no editor, no nothing.. I am ussually here for the heck of it.
Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by ibiyemi28(m): 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
Good
Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by Ammishaddai: 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
jaxxy:

It was obviously carried by many outlets not just NL.
So Nairaland should stoop to the same level of rumor mongering...? Mtchww.
Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by treatise: 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
Even if it's true it will not be new. Who can remind me of that pension board person that was recalled after indictments that related to fraud?
Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by TolaniLuv: 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
Lovenorth:
Our boss would be recalled very soon because he has not committed any offense

You people that believe killing a infidel is not a sin! Why scamming for be sin to you. hypocrite
Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by mujaya1(m): 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
Biafra herdmen have taken over control of nairaland, they even take over our state eg.lagos,abuja,kano,Sokoto and other states with their fake news
Ammishaddai:

1 Like

Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by opribo(m): 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
Let them continue fooling themselves, we know they won't hand him over, we know they recall him like Maina. It is not a new thing it is their way from time, but our eyes are opened now.
Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by jaxxy(m): 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ammishaddai:
So Nairaland should stoop to the same level of rumor mongering...? Mtchww.

Nope they should just state it’s unconfirmed news. U saw the main source was from twitter or smwhere unverifiable.

A rumor can be true or false.
Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by Ammishaddai: 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
jaxxy:

Nope they should just state it’s unconfirmed news. U saw the main source was from twitter or smwhere unverifiable.
They let it slide and that's where my bone of contention is.

If the mods weren't too busy banning accounts on behalf of their babes on Nairaland, perhaps they might have been able to see it as fake news

1 Like

Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by jaxxy(m): 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ammishaddai:
They let it slide and that's where my bone of contention is.

If the mods weren't too busy banning accounts on behalf of their babes on Nairaland, perhaps they might have been able to see it as fake news

Huh?? Don’t know about that.@bolded

Yes it definitely cud have been captioned better I agree. Like state it as “unconfirmed.”

1 Like

Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by learnedman(m): 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
Pls stop talking trash and just extradite that yahoo conman supercop to US to face justice!
Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by Unclesamo(m): 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
Antoeni:
Abeg who get answer?
Study History..
Those were the people that later validated the continuation of the SCAM called "NIGERIAN".

1 Like

Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by anibestlala(m): 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Even his blood sister was celebrating his return on her Facebook page. It was a nairaland matter. The government as usual is trying to save face by claiming they didn't ask him to return.if they didn't, then who did? Abi na me?
Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by Decide2rise: 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Na God save Unknown Gunmen.

Kyari for do them shege.

Just one bullet and he's gone.
Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ammishaddai:
As it stands, it's not the same thing grin
Bro,he has been receiving salaries which translates that he has been recalled.
Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by awesomely: 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
kponkedenge:

Credibility as a standard has long gone.....most of the mods here are very biased.... Imagine a news about a fulani killed in the East.... the mods pushed it to front page as an IPOB member without even vetting the news.

These current mods are just pushing their own agenda.... for whatever reasons best known to them.

I remember nairaland of 2007 - 2010...when you could come here 90 percent of the time to get an unbiased opinion on events....those years are long gone.

Especially Mynd44 a very partisan mod.
Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by adabaraabdul: 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ammishaddai:

There is a strong agenda here on nairaland. Sometimes one begins to suspect that the owners and founder of this site supports the disintegration of Nigeria and also show sympathy towards ESM, IPOB AND UNKNOWN GUN MEN. This is the salient truth.

1 Like

Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by okoolori(m): 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ammishaddai:

Of course, too many fakes news in our nairaland that was once a talk of the internet but what you see as a news on nairaland now is far way of the truth but fake news here and there and stale news as well .. this is as a result of incompetent mods and they don't get to vet it first or confirm it before putting it up the main page...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by okoolori(m): 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
adabaraabdul:

There is a strong agenda here on nairaland. Sometimes one begins to suspect that the owners and founder of this site supports the disintegration of Nigeria and also show sympathy towards ESM, IPOB AND UNKNOWN GUN MEN. This is the salient truth.

Of course not but seun osewa silent is having me thinking otherwise as well as the incompetent mods.... Wonder what price were they given to do that...
Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by Omodua(m): 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
Lovenorth:
Our boss would be recalled very soon because he has not committed any offense
Love north, I think you must be an illiterate. Abba Kyari is unblemished and should be set free?/That's how you people think in the North. Over bearing, Silly and devoid of commonsense!
Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by 21stDecember: 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
The occupants of the two different offices of Police Service Commission and the Nigeria Police Force are two separate entities.

Most times, the IG of police acts ultra vires without following the due process or passing through the office of the chairman, Police Service Commission.

So, there are bound to be infractions hence the contest for superiority or supremacy in the two offices lingers.

Don't forget that police recruitment process at one time was marred due to the impasse created as a result of non submission of IG to Police Service Commission.
Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by Lovenorth: 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
Omodua:
Love north, I think you must be an illiterate. Abba Kyari is unblemished and should be set free?/That's how you people think in the North. Over bearing, Silly and devoid of commonsense!
Don't be so emotional about this issue, Abba kyari has not been convicted by any court of competent jurisdiction hence he is not guilty, as long as he is not convicted he is our boss and there is nothing you and your fellow bigots can do about it
Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by Kyf1: 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
Oh
Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by wink2015(m): 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ammishaddai:

Sometimes, it is the federal government that should bbe blamed.

The Buhari administration shutdown the free flow of information.

To get at the truth falsehood is let loose.
Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
Antoeni:
Abeg who get answer?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Nigeria_Protectorate#:~:text=In%201914%2C%20Southern%20Nigeria%20was,the%20single%20colony%20of%20Nigeria.&text=The%20process%20of%20unification%20was,by%20Nigerian%20nationalists%20in%20Lagos.

There's your answer.

Now stop spamming all threads for a question that can be answered with a simple Google search
Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by Omodua(m): 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
Lovenorth:

Don't be so emotional about this issue, Abba kyari has not been convicted by any court of competent jurisdiction hence he is not guilty, as long as he is not convicted he is our boss and there is nothing you and your fellow bigots can do about it
Didn't you read the follow up to convince you he is a thief and abetting fraudsters?
Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by ddeola: 2:58am On Nov 01, 2021
Lies lies lies full Naija authorities. sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba by adabaraabdul: 6:01am On Nov 01, 2021
okoolori:

Of course not but seun osewa silent is having me thinking otherwise as well as the incompetent mods.... Wonder what price were they given to do that...
I think we are thinking in the same line......hence 'suspicion' was the integral word in my comment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deloitte: We Won't Respond To Irrelevant Questions - Tinubu’s Campaign Team / Atiku Commissions Dan Gunduwawa Qur’anic College In Kano State / FG Should Disband ASUU – Anglican Primate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.