Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

I Didn't Careress The Teacher's Buttocks — I Only Dusted Dirt Off It.part 4 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Didn't Careress The Teacher's Buttocks — I Only Dusted Dirt Off It.part 4 (409 Views)

I Didn't Caress The Teacher's Buttocks — I Only Dusted Dirt Off It… Part 3 / I Didn't Caress The Teacher's Buttocks — I Only Dusted Dirt Off It… Part 2 / I Didn't Careress The Teacher's Buttocks — I Only Dusted Dirt Off It...(1) (2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Careress The Teacher's Buttocks — I Only Dusted Dirt Off It.part 4 by Mustystrange98: 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
I didn't careress the teacher's buttocks — I only dusted dirt off it… Part 4(finale)

™College 101

The class was scanty. My cliques were no where to be found most especially Bomboi.

His absence baffled me since he was not Owing.

I constantly would fix my gaze at the door expecting them. But it seemed I was only raising hopes.

Mr. Ajayi, our form master added to my annoyance by the constant calling of names

"Muhammad ilyas.

ilyas intoned raising up his left hand.

" Yes sir!"

"Praise chukuma!"

"Present sir!"

"Edward Audu!"

"Present Sir!"

"Olanipekun T. Ajaspa,"

"Present sir,"

"This your name always gives me headache,"

He hissed and turned the page of the register over,noded his head and continued.

" Pascal Anita!"

He raised his face, his facial look changed and recalled the name

"Pascal ani…,"

"P—present sir!"

Anita answered with a jerk as if he she dozed off.

"Don't joke with me,"

He peered in his register once again.

"Pascal Beni…,"

"Present sir!"

Mr. Ajayi hissed undistractedly.

The roll call went on for a while ontill it finally reached me.

" Suleiman Mustapha,"

"Present sir!" I said

He looked at me, and rescanned his register.

"Where is your friends?...Audu D Bomboi and the rest?"

I shook my head.

"Oh I forgot, the debtors!. Pay your school fee you will not pay. Do you want us to die of hunger?." He said.

"Excuse me sir," a sweet mellifluous voice intoned.

My heart skipped, my happiness rivived as my eyesight landed on Mrs Chioma.

" Oh, sorry its your class right?"

Mr Ajayi politely said peering at the timetable pasted on the blue, scruffy wall.

Mrs. Choima nodded. He made for the exit instantly.

Mrs. Choima this time was sexier than she was the other day. She wore a close fitted trouser, that shows the shapes of busty buttocks. The cloth she wore was Brief, not covering much of her body. Enough to even seduce the angels.

"Good morning class,"

It was abnormal for a teacher to greet first, its required of the students to greet, then the teacher responds. But it seems the class monitor and monitress were absent.

Then Ada, banged on her desk, and shouted

" up stand, greet…"

"No to worry, sit and let's begin,"

She flipped through some pages on her note. And looked up

"In our last class, i gave you a note on fundamental human rights which I believe you most have gone through. Before I continue, who can list the fundamental human rights?"

Then, eight of my cliques took turns in entering the class. Current of joy rippled in me.

" Hey go out… I said go out!"

"Can't you take permission before entering?" Mrs. Chioma said

"We are sorry ma! " Onoja goodnews But we called him 'badnews'. blurted saluting like a dutiful soldier."

"At least you guys should have acknowledge my presence. You may go in."

They piled in, bouncing towards my direction. I smirked.

We forned a cluster, like a sort of formation since most of the seats were bere.

"As I was saying, who can list the Fundamental human rights?,"

Random answers flew across the class.

"Right to be vote and voted for,"

"Right to fare hearing,"

"Freedom of speech,"

"Right to left,"

An odd voice caught caught Mrs. Chroma's attention.

"Who is that? Who said right to left?"

The class was silent like a abandoned house.

"I said who gave that stupid answer?"

This time she asked with a stricter voice.

All eyes were now on Simbi.

Simbi was a hell of a student not on my clique though but she was rugged.

"You dont want to invoke my anger, do you?" Mrs. Chioma said with a stern look.

After thirty minutes of intense explanation,, she finally covered everything. She picked a chalk and began to scribble away a new topic heading.

As she was scribbling, we were busy monitoring her backside as it jiggled.

"Omo who fit touch her nash?" Jagaband asked jerkingly

I smirked and responded " you go bet?"

The seven of them inserted hands in pocket each bring out a crispy note. Gingered by their offer. I stood up, and walked on tiptoes heading for her.

Then something clutched at my trousers. It was Simbi. She made me sit beside her and said.

"U dey craze? Ur friends dey push u inside fire and u dey go"

"Live me na!"

Mrs. Chioma looked back probably distracted by my hoax voice. She continued her scribbling.

I cut off from her grip and headed towards Mrs. Choima. All eyes were now on me as I spanked her buttocks. Shiver ran down my spine.

She swerved aggressively at me and landed me a slap. The class were in an uproar. As she launched a heavy punch at me. I couldn't recall the moment of impact.

The blow landed on my face creating an impact that shook my brain, my nose formed a U shape. I was still recovering when she landed a deathly blow on my mouth. A number of students rushed out.

As she was bashing me, I tried to defend but she was stronger. The principal and a few other teachers hurried in together with the students who had gone out earlier.

In a jiffy, I was in the schools clinic receiving treatment. The principal was making a call to my parents. I knew I was in for trouble.

The principal called for an ad hoc assembly.

That was how it was done in College 101. To make any offender a scapegoat to all.

That day was gloomy. A day I will never forget.

I didn't caress the teacher's buttock, I only dusted the dirt off it.

::::::

Did you missed any part?. Not to worry! Click on my Pen name:

MustyStrange

(1) (Reply)

Officialreverends Comedy Skit. / Pregnant For My Student 1b (short Video) / What Would You Do In This Situation ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.