Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Photos Of President Buhari Departing Abuja To Glasgow, Scotland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Buhari Departing Abuja To Glasgow, Scotland (19261 Views)

Economic Hardship: Tinubu To Meet 36 Govs Before Departing For Addis Ababa / Buhari To Replace Departing Ministers ‘Without Delay’ / Governor Zulum Gifts N500 Million To Departing IDPs In Bakassi Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of President Buhari Departing Abuja To Glasgow, Scotland by blamingthedevil: 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2021

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Departing Abuja To Glasgow, Scotland by Promxy94(m): 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
Wow such a busy President...

58 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Departing Abuja To Glasgow, Scotland by Illuminatiship(m): 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
Waka Waka president..

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Departing Abuja To Glasgow, Scotland by taiwotimitt: 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Departing Abuja To Glasgow, Scotland by Bantu10: 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
I saw the fool at the airport this evening.

148 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Departing Abuja To Glasgow, Scotland by Bantu10: 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
Promxy94:

Busy doing absolutely nothing

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Departing Abuja To Glasgow, Scotland by Lastmankc(m): 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
Only buhari no get problem for dis country.It only to travel,eat and get shock

163 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Departing Abuja To Glasgow, Scotland by Leverage2021: 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
Promxy94:
Even the devil is very busy running to and fro seeking what to destroy

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Departing Abuja To Glasgow, Scotland by tobtap: 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
jobless dictator undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Departing Abuja To Glasgow, Scotland by blamingthedevil: 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
[left][quote author=Bantu10 post=107225854]chop ban

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Departing Abuja To Glasgow, Scotland by Bantu10: 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2021

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Departing Abuja To Glasgow, Scotland by Leverage2021: 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
hollah123:
he's a fool n he's known worldwide

Who is your father?
Atleast his father has dignity

It is better to have dignity in your family than be a fool worldwide

157 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Departing Abuja To Glasgow, Scotland by Leverage2021: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bantu10:

Even Hitler, Osama, and Mohammed the rapist is known world wide.
grin He has actually added adultery to his CV

Sahih Muslim 2658 a

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying. Allah fixed the very portion of adultery which a man will indulge in. There would be no escape from it.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Departing Abuja To Glasgow, Scotland by Quiny32323: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
Oh my God. Like say this guy dey make impact with all these waka I for no dey complain. Only jet fuel wey this guy go dey waste no be here

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Departing Abuja To Glasgow, Scotland by hollah123: 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
Leverage2021:
Atleast his father has dignity

It is better to have dignity in your family than be a fool worldwide
I guess this is your alternate moniker?

We don't know his father so how do we ascertain his dignity?

A celebrated fool worldwide n an unknown father who dreams to b a president but can't even preside over his household by telling his son how to respect elders

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Departing Abuja To Glasgow, Scotland by hollah123: 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bantu10:

Even Hitler, Osama, and Mohammed the rapist is known world wide.
yes

Who is your father?

I guess he's an inconsequential nonentity that's not even known at landlord meeting yet his ill trained son is trying to ridicule d President of the most populous black nation

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Departing Abuja To Glasgow, Scotland by PureStarman: 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Departing Abuja To Glasgow, Scotland by Bantu10: 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
hollah123:
yes

Who is your father?

I guess he's an inconsequential nonentity that's not even known at landlord meeting yet his ill trained son is trying to ridicule d President of the most populous black nation

Take a chill pill. The president is still useless.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Departing Abuja To Glasgow, Scotland by Bantu10: 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
hollah123:

A celebrated fool worldwide n an unknown father who dreams to b a president but can't even preside over his household by telling his son how to respect elders
Ur rants dosent take away the fact that ur president is still much useless

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Departing Abuja To Glasgow, Scotland by hollah123: 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bantu10:

Ur rants dosent take away the fact that ur president is still much useless
Tell us the achievements of your so called "useful father"

At least if we don't know any other thing about him,we know for sure that he failed in raising u shikena

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Departing Abuja To Glasgow, Scotland by Bantu10: 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
hollah123:
Tell us the achievements of your so called "useful father"

At least if we don't know any other thing about him,we know for sure that he failed in raising u shikena

Ur president is very much useless. Stop crying like a baby

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Departing Abuja To Glasgow, Scotland by Leverage2021: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
hollah123:

He is responsible with dignity that's enough to make me know his father trained him well

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Departing Abuja To Glasgow, Scotland by Afamsi: 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
This bamboo is obviously running away from the yama yama he has turned Nigeria into. Anywhere there is summit or conference he goes even when its clear he doesn't know anything to contribute

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Departing Abuja To Glasgow, Scotland by Afamsi: 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
hollah123:
yes

Who is your father?

Go and sleep, stop writing nonsense

42 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Departing Abuja To Glasgow, Scotland by hollah123: 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
Leverage2021:
He is responsible with dignity that's enough to make me know his father trained him well
Afamsi:
Go and sleep, stop writing nonsense
how many monikers do u have?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Departing Abuja To Glasgow, Scotland by tyup(m): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bantu10:
I saw the fool at the airport this evening.

grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Departing Abuja To Glasgow, Scotland by Afamsi: 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
hollah123:
how many monikers do u have?
How many IQ do you have

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Departing Abuja To Glasgow, Scotland by InvestorRicky(m): 10:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hope he gets a Glasgow kick from a Scottish psychopath

15 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Departing Abuja To Glasgow, Scotland by RuggedBiafran: 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
THE TRAVELLING STARTED AFTER THE UNITED NATION ASKED FOR CLARIFICATIONS ON HIS ILLEGAL RENDITION OF NNAMDI KANU. THE PRESIDIOT IS TRYING TO GANER ALLIES THAT WILL BE AGAINST IPOB...BUT THEY HAVE TOLD HIM IN NO CLEAR TERMS THAT HE HAS FAILED TOTALLY...SHAME ON UNA!!!

SPITS!

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Bans Public Display Of Caskets, Depositing Of Corpses Beyond Two Months / APC Fumes As PDP Demands Review Of Buhari Supreme Court Victory / Agatu Under Attack By Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.