Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' (31065 Views)

Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) / DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) / Wizkid Ends Beef With Skales.. Replies Him On Instagram ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by timesup234: 9:54am On Nov 01, 2021
Two talentless noisemakers
Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by Bahamas95(m): 9:54am On Nov 01, 2021
MyExpression:
Am I the only one that didn't know they were beefing?
You're not alone bro.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by muheeb01(m): 9:56am On Nov 01, 2021
That's nice there's no good in beefing or keeping grudge
Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by bahdpersona(m): 9:59am On Nov 01, 2021
Impregnable101:
Even people without talent dey turn celeb nowadays.

Back in the days b4 u go become famous you most be talented or doing something extraordinary.
you too can become a celeb, try it
Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:59am On Nov 01, 2021
The background voice is nauseating.
Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by Designsandlearn: 10:01am On Nov 01, 2021
Good to know
Check my signature for Web design and Graphics
Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by Kholiwe(f): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2021
BrickDevo:
indeed, girl no fine, music no sweet, na double wahala
You that look like monkey telling a girl she nor fine. What a wow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by MufasaLion: 10:01am On Nov 01, 2021
I love Cuppy too much.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by Echile(m): 10:02am On Nov 01, 2021
Not even Chicken she ended but Beef!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by MufasaLion: 10:02am On Nov 01, 2021
BrickDevo:
indeed, girl no fine, music no sweet, na double wahala

Says a hungry baboon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by Ashirioluwa: 10:03am On Nov 01, 2021
She doesn’t have a choice other than to end the beef. Talentless girl…………the only advantage she has is her father
Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by Konjiboi: 10:08am On Nov 01, 2021
FvckAllMods:
Bobo say him like you, you dey play hard for him and he block you who's fault here

Na wetin dey kill most ds girls be that dem go gara like ote$ pikin lol you better grab and hold tight the guy wey show you love.

Look e no easy to show love to babe for this streets o

Lies

Liessssss

Show proof!!!!

Truth dey choke ...now play me cigarettes and Cush ft stormzy, khelani & Lilly Allen
Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by Konjiboi: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2021
FvckAllMods:
Bobo say him like you, you dey play hard for him and he block you who's fault here

Na wetin dey kill most ds girls be that dem go gara like ote$ pikin lol you better grab and hold tight the guy wey show you love.

Truth dey choke ...now play me cigarettes and Cush ft stormzy, khelani & Lilly Allen

Lies

Liessssss

Show proof!!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by vickydevoka(m): 10:10am On Nov 01, 2021
FvckAllMods:

Na so women be. N aso I block one recently. She come see me with another fine gal,na so she approach me say ' she Just needed some time to think about it,say now she want make we be friends. Na so I knaack de idiot finish dump her fûcking ass.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by thaoriginator: 10:13am On Nov 01, 2021
This girl is what we call "Oye Boko" in Ghana grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by Annie001: 10:14am On Nov 01, 2021
Like there was a beef before
Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by yusluvad(m): 10:15am On Nov 01, 2021
Good they ended their months of differences...
Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by dreu2fine(m): 10:30am On Nov 01, 2021
StagethemTVee:
DJ Cuppy joins Zlatan on stage at his show and she could not hide her joy. She told the crowd she thought this would never happen again and kept hugging Zlatan over and over. This is definitely a reunion that is great news to the music industry.

When it comes to celebrity beefs, the fans who take sides attacking each other on social media always appear to be the end losers. I wonder what Burna boy and Davido's fans will do when they wake up to a performance of the duo squashing the beef and hugging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g76Wip4y-k
oya go Bleep ur own
Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2021
FvckAllMods:

If she dey accept all offer, na you people go first call her Olosho. I don't know watin go satisfy us all

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by Bundle002(m): 10:37am On Nov 01, 2021
Zlatan don use shortcut hmmm
Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by crackhouse(m): 10:39am On Nov 01, 2021
Wack song
Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by kingimmaculate(m): 10:47am On Nov 01, 2021
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sin be as Scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. ISAIAH 1:18.
Jesus is calling you today, He is ready to forgive you and make you a son not a slave, come to Him today and enjoy the fullness of His Glory, tomorrow might be too late.
Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by Jaqenhghar: 10:50am On Nov 01, 2021
almsofgold:
Girls so desperate,she went back to her vomit to sustain a dying careergrin
Dying career or not. She lives waaaaaay better than you ever will

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by chudez0147(m): 10:52am On Nov 01, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
The song na rubbish song Sha
At least she did something. You do ya own

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by Aidejay(m): 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
sexyking1:
Zlatan is the real gee. He reduced cuppy and her money to nothing. He is a lesson to all guys that worship girls with money.
lol. Imagine, see wetin person dey talk. grin god have mercy grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by FvckAllMods: 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
Shut up if you don't know
Konjiboi:

Lies

Liessssss

Show proof!!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by OgaTheTop2: 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
FvckAllMods:

Cuppy like Zlatan codedly. Make the two of 'em just marry make we have peace cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by FvckAllMods: 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
She dey reason the guy local...
OgaTheTop2:
Cuppy like Zlatan codedly. Make the two of 'em just marry make we have peace cheesy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by princewarri1985: 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
StagethemTVee:
DJ Cuppy joins Zlatan on stage at his show and she could not hide her joy. She told the crowd she thought this would never happen again and kept hugging Zlatan over and over. This is definitely a reunion that is great news to the music industry.

When it comes to celebrity beefs, the fans who take sides attacking each other on social media always appear to be the end losers. I wonder what Burna boy and Davido's fans will do when they wake up to a performance of the duo squashing the beef and hugging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g76Wip4y-k
ALL THIS YEYE NIGERIA ARTIST THEM DOM TURN INDIGO 02 ARENA TO AFICA SHIRINE, AND HE REMAIN SAMPLE EKWE AND BLACKFACE WEY GO SOON BOOK THE ARENA FOR SHOW TOO! LOL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Andrew Esiri's White Wedding / Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos / Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.