Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,459 members, 7,861,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Messi's Ligue 1 Goal Drought Continues: No Goal In Five Games - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi's Ligue 1 Goal Drought Continues: No Goal In Five Games (11425 Views)

Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win / Messi Has No Goal In El Clasico Since Ronaldo Left Real Madrid In 2018 / Copa America: Messi Trophy drought continues as Argentina fails yet again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi's Ligue 1 Goal Drought Continues: No Goal In Five Games by Onluck(m): 11:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
Hmmm..
These guys are doing well!

��������
GO TO THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE TO CLAIM YOUR FREE NS(ETHERIUM)
Etherium is almost in total control of LEGIT AIRDROPS and even as at now they will be distributing NS under their block chain.
1NS=0.4$ which 10NS will be even immediately one sign up. Some people have gotten 100NS, just calculate the earning your self.
THE LINK IS ON MY SIGNATURE..
This do not require your details like name, email, etc.. they only need one's Etherium wallet address.
BUT IT'S REMAINING ONE DAY TO GO!
Count down!!!
Re: Messi's Ligue 1 Goal Drought Continues: No Goal In Five Games by cr7lomo: 1:09am On Nov 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Stop sounding like he won the UCL with an average Man Utd team. i remember that team had one of the best left back in Evra, and also one of the best defensive pair the games has ever seen in Vidic & Ferdinand, lets also not forget the ever reliable Van darsar in goal. in the midfield, Scholes, one of the best in his generation alongside Hargreaves & Carrick......then Rooney, Ronaldo and Tevez...... Does this team look average to you? Oga, Ozil has never won the CL......... 2 different teams? how and where? the only thing that changed alittle was the midfield pair meanwhile, Modric was always there regardless of the combo. 2014 was the only UCL victory Kroos and Casemeiro didnt feature so your argument is defeated here. You sound illogical with your point here. like i said before, Talent can win you games but title is won by a team. In 2019, Messi scored 12 goals that pushed Barcelona to the semis......he even scored twice in the semis against Liverpool to give them a comfortable 3-0 lead for the second leg but a masterclass from Liverpool ended their bid....... by your logic, Ronaldo was a flop until Madrid had to sign players to help him right? You claim Messi failed to win the UCL without Xavi and Iniesta, since an individual can win the competition without a good team, what stopped Ronaldo from winning Juventus the UCL? did he flopped too or juve team was not good enough? Answering this will further prove your hypocrisy. do you even know Ronaldo has not crossed the quarter final neither has he won UCL top scorer since he left madrid which shows his performance was greatly impacted by his former teammates. Mediocres that played Euro2004 finals, 2006 WC semis, and Euro2012 Semi?? I have never seen an average team that is more consistent. Cavalho and Pepe were not great?? you lied.....Cavalho was a UCL winner with Porto. Pepe was one of the best CB. Coentrao was a very talented LB.....Quaresma was a good player. Juan Moutinho was a nother very good midfielder. [/s]

You rig of sentiments, for u to classify Quaresma and Moutinho as excellent says it all. Inconsistent players. Quaresma that cudnt tie a first team shirt for any big club he played it, cudnt even go beyond one season, Coutinho that has wolves and lisbon as the best clubs he has ever played for , coentro that was a madrid flop , we don't even know where he ended up . You want to use those mediocre players to compare Brazil, Spain, Italy, England, Holland, Germany Argentina France, even Belgium. I'm done with u keep on living in your hallucinations and sentimental dreams
Re: Messi's Ligue 1 Goal Drought Continues: No Goal In Five Games by Amotolongbo(f): 6:32am On Nov 02, 2021
Chochovini:
. What exactly do you mean by that?
Anyhow you can understand it
Re: Messi's Ligue 1 Goal Drought Continues: No Goal In Five Games by PediakAuthor: 7:07am On Nov 02, 2021
Few weeks ago, in my publication, titled; The Soccer G.O.A.Ts: Messi & Ronaldo in view ~
https://www.nairaland.com/6691915/soccer-g.o.a.ts-messi-ronaldo-view

It's like I saw this coming, 'cos we are beginning to know the Real soccer G.O.A.T., however, Messi is such a great player, but he might be meant to perform better in ONLY one club, perhaps, not like the multifaceted one of the MUFC...

That's a blunt angle of my analytical view - no toe-stepping intended... undecided
Re: Messi's Ligue 1 Goal Drought Continues: No Goal In Five Games by McTominay(m): 10:17am On Nov 02, 2021
obembet:

https://www.marca.com/en/football/psg/2021/10/29/617c666c268e3ee16e8b4583.html

I'm a United fan and lover of cr7 but Messi will come good sooner or later. The problem is the ball doesn't go through him again as was the case in Barcelona. Now players prefer to go directly for the pace of mbappe.
Secondly, when Ramos arrives we might start to see the brilliant version of Messi again. Have u noticed Messi plays farther from the goal now? In ligue 1 games they concede alot so Messi now has defensive duties, ligue1 is also more faster than la liga so the pace and tempo which Barca controls games are affecting Messi; now he has to cover more ground and he is involved in also marking and tracking back. Note that la liga is the slowest among the top 5 European leagues, many don't know that.
Hopefully, when Ramos is fit, psg will shift to a more solid 343 or 352 to allow Messi play more closer to the post and get into more dangerous areas. Please note Messi's 3 goals in the champions league have come when Neymar wasn't playing (liepzig) and against an all out attacking team( city), which leaves spaces behind to run into.
Re: Messi's Ligue 1 Goal Drought Continues: No Goal In Five Games by OJEEMAH(m): 10:42am On Nov 02, 2021
cr7lomo:
You rig of sentiments, for u to classify Quaresma and Moutinho as excellent says it all. Inconsistent players. Quaresma that cudnt tie a first team shirt for any big club he played it, cudnt even go beyond one season, Coutinho that has wolves and lisbon as the best clubs he has ever played for,
saying Wolves and Lisbon are the best clubs he played for shows you are ignorant. where did your keep Porto and Monaco or you are not even aware he was an integral part of the Monaco team that wrestle ligue 1 from PSG alongside Mbappe.......They didn't just beat PSG to the league, they knocked Man City out of the UCL before losing to Juventus in the semis and Moutinho was in that team.
that coentro that was a madrid flop , we don't even know where he ended up .
Madrid flop? if he was a flop like you claim, Ancelotti would not have started him ahead of Marcelo in UCL final.
You want to use those mediocre players to compare Brazil, Spain, Italy, England, Holland, Germany Argentina France, even Belgium. I'm done with u keep on living in your hallucinations and sentimental dreams
In my previous post, i asked If a team with Ronaldo, Pepe, Cavalho, Renato Sanchez, Moutinho, Nani, Coentrao is tagged average, what do we call the Greece team that won Euro 2004??

You are being emotional than logical..................Au revoire!!
Re: Messi's Ligue 1 Goal Drought Continues: No Goal In Five Games by cr7lomo: 11:26am On Nov 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
saying Wolves and Lisbon are the best clubs he played for shows you are ignorant. where did your keep Porto and Monaco or you are not even aware he was an integral part of the Monaco team that wrestle ligue 1 from PSG alongside Mbappe.......They didn't just beat PSG to the league, they knocked Man City out of the UCL before losing to Juventus in the semis and Moutinho was in that team. Madrid flop? if he was a flop like you claim, Ancelotti would not have started him ahead of Marcelo in UCL final. In my previous post, i asked If a team with Ronaldo, Pepe, Cavalho, Renato Sanchez, Moutinho, Nani, Coentrao is tagged average, what do we call the Greece team that won Euro 2004??

You are being emotional than logical..................Au revoire!!

You are extremely illogical and rig of sentiments. Look at the crop of players you called as class players . Renato Sanchez that could not make first team at bayern , Nani that can only be remembered as a Ronaldo wannabe . Apart from maybe pepe , others are at best average. Pepe is not even in the class of pique, ramos, puyol ,Terry,Desailly, Thiago, Stam, kuffour , bonucci , chiellini. Ferdinand, Vidic , Campbell, he belongs to the class of otamendi , marquinhos,David Luis, mexes , Hummels .
Greece winning the Euros is a one off that happens in football, just like montpellier, Leicester, wolfburg or lille won league titles. Porto and Monaco playing the finals of champions league was another one off, just like ajax and lyon got to the semis , somehow knocking out big teams , if they were good enough, they will replicate that achievement like big teams do. So ur Greece argument is flawed . Bulgaria got to the semis at USA 94 despite being wipped in their first match against debutants Nigeria. Your knowledge of football is either poor or rigs of sentiments
Re: Messi's Ligue 1 Goal Drought Continues: No Goal In Five Games by Chochovini: 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Anyhow you can understand it
. U are indeed funny.
Re: Messi's Ligue 1 Goal Drought Continues: No Goal In Five Games by shantti(m): 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
TheKingIsHere:
Make e no be like say we do ojoro

Like for messi, share for Ronaldo

If I be gateman for heaven, I swear u no go enter grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Liverpool Loans Out Striker Taiwo Awoniyi / Specimen Picture Of Arsenals New 2008/2009 Home/ Away Kits / Super Falcons Withdraw From Turkey Invitational Tournament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.