Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,068 members, 7,810,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

1 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 1 (1638 Views)

Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? / My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused / My Mother Cursed Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 by chikabmm(m): 9:05am On Nov 01, 2021
Closed
Re: 1 by akinreals: 9:09am On Nov 01, 2021
Reject the curses. Pronounce blessings and breakthroughs to your life. Have a positive mindsets and do what is right always then forge ahead. Curse curseless. It well with you in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: 1 by Davash222(m): 9:10am On Nov 01, 2021
Omo, Curse no dey work, don't let anyone deceive you.

During Rochas first tenure as Governor, he demolished one old woman shop in Owerri. The old woman went stark naked at the middle of the road and cursed Rochas, she said Rochas will die before he completes his tenure. She also said Rochas will never experience happiness in his household. I come dey feel pity for Rochas .

Same Rochas won his re-election, same Rochas is a Senator now. Same Rochas celebrated his birthday last month, he brought on stage his family members and Son in-laws, man is blessed while the old woman is languishing somewhere in Uratta village.

7 Likes

Re: 1 by akinreals: 9:13am On Nov 01, 2021
akinreals:
Reject the curses. Pronounce blessings and breakthroughs to your life. Have a positive mindset and do what is right always then forge ahead. Curse curseless. She is not even your mother..mtchewwwww. It well with you in Jesus name
Re: 1 by Lapinski: 9:13am On Nov 01, 2021
Curse don't work.
Re: 1 by chatinent: 9:19am On Nov 01, 2021
Null and void.
Re: 1 by ahnie: 9:23am On Nov 01, 2021
De there dey decieve yourself that curses doesn't manifest in someone's life.
Lapinski:
Curse don't work.

3 Likes

Re: 1 by Kobojunkie: 9:23am On Nov 01, 2021
chikabmm:
For the records, I didn’t do anything to this woman. We do not live together and my father hasn’t done anything for me since I was a child. .
How did you find out she laid curses on you? undecided

1 Like

Re: 1 by Hathor5(f): 9:23am On Nov 01, 2021
chikabmm:
What kind of action (legal and otherwise) can I take against my step mother who laid curses on me? The worst part is my that my father is not doing anything about it. Obviously he is on her side. I need good advise before I do something bad to that lady.

For the records, I didn’t do anything to this woman. We do not live together and my father hasn’t done anything for me since I was a child.

Mods please help me move to the right section and front page if possible. Thanks.

So she just woke up one morning and decided to curse you? shocked

2 Likes

Re: 1 by Kobojunkie: 9:24am On Nov 01, 2021
Davash222:

During Rochas first tenure as Governor, he demolished one old woman shop in Owerri. The old woman went stark naked at the middle of the road and cursed Rochas, she said Rochas will die before he completes his tenure. She also said Rochas will never experience happiness in his household. I come dey feel pity for Rochas .

Same Rochas won his re-election, same Rochas is a Senator now. Same Rochas celebrated his birthday last month, he brought on stage his family members and Son in-laws, man is blessed while the old woman is languishing somewhere in Uratta village.
Kai! undecided
Re: 1 by chikabmm(m): 9:33am On Nov 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How did you find out she laid curses on you? undecided

She said it herself in my dad’s presence.
Re: 1 by Kobojunkie: 9:36am On Nov 01, 2021
chikabmm:
She said it herself in my dad’s presence.
So, your dad is the one who delivered said message to you? And you want to go after her because of wetin your papa tell you? undecided
Re: 1 by chikabmm(m): 9:39am On Nov 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: 1 by chikabmm(m): 9:42am On Nov 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So, your dad is the one who delivered said message to you? And you want to go after her because of wetin your papa tell you? undecided

No, she came to my house with my dad and told my fiancé that she cursed me. I believe it’s God who wants to expose her.
Re: 1 by WibusJaga: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2021

My guy, It's your conscience that is bothering you. If your conscience is clear, you would not be bothered about her curses.
Just imagining how Naija police will look at you if you walked into a station to report that your step mother laid curses on you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 1 by XXXXTENTACION: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2021
Curses don't work... If curses work Buhari would be dead by now.... undecided

1 Like

Re: 1 by Kobojunkie: 9:53am On Nov 01, 2021
chikabmm:
No, she came to my house with my dad and told my fiancé that she cursed me. I believe it’s God who wants to expose her.
Why una dey like to rope God into these things abeg. undecided

So, I don't think you can legally charge her for anything. And God already said you can't pray against your Enemies. So there really isn't anything you can do about the claim that she cursed you. undecided
Re: 1 by Bola146(f): 9:54am On Nov 01, 2021
WibusJaga:

My guy, It's your conscience that is bothering you. If your conscience is clear, you would not be bothered about her curses.
Just imagining how Naija police will look at you if you walked into a station to report that your step mother laid curses on you. cheesy

Exactly my point. If his conscience is free, just ignore her please but if you are at fault, please kindly go and beg her please, begging can't kill you.

2 Likes

Re: 1 by dimexy247(m): 10:26am On Nov 01, 2021
Just stay away from her before you do anything you will regret. Remember court does not recognise Voodoo or juju. Just stay away and pray.

1 Like

Re: 1 by Hathor5(f): 11:04am On Nov 01, 2021
chikabmm:

Well she didn’t curse me in my presence otherwise she would be dead my now. I was in Nysc camp when she came to my house and told my fiancé that she cursed me. We do not leave together and neither I’m I dragging anything with her. Rather I supported her first daughter through her nursing school by paying her fees. I also supported her second daughter with the right counsel so she can get into the university. She just hates me cuz I didn’t accept her as my mom. My mother is alive and I cannot take another person to me my mother when my biological mother is alive

She told you she hated you because you didn't accept her as your mom?

From you wrote up there, I can infer that you are part of the problem. First of all, you have a big mouth for saying that she would be dead by now. You also come off as very aggressive. Secondly, you don't know what she actually said because you were not there. Third, a sensible person would make a call and say 'Listen, so and so has told me that you [insert content]'. The key is communication. After that you can decide whether you still want to stay in touch with the person or whether it is better to go your separate ways. Since your dad has never been there for you, it should be easy.
Re: 1 by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:19am On Nov 01, 2021
If you did nothing wrong, her curse is useless, a curse can only be potent on certain conditions. So just pray and cancel the curse. Someone above is talking about how Rochas escaped a curse, the person who wrote the
above comment does not know that most influential people have uncountable mediums, priests,imams/ through which they seek help and protection. Or is it not the same Rochas I read belongs to Ogboni and is also a church goer?
Re: 1 by spice123(m): 11:22am On Nov 01, 2021
chikabmm:
What kind of action (legal and otherwise) can I take against my step mother who laid curses on me? The worst part is my that my father is not doing anything about it. Obviously he is on her side. I need good advise before I do something bad to that lady.

For the records, I didn’t do anything to this woman. We do not live together and my father hasn’t done anything for me since I was a child.

Mods please help me move to the right section and front page if possible. Thanks.
Your story is one-sided. Tell us the real truth here.
According to Ephesians 6:2....... Curses work big time. You may not experience it now but it will surely manifest. Whether your father took care of you or not, he is still your father while he lives.

Once again, tell us the whole truth or you go make amends with your father and your step mum
Re: 1 by Sonnobax15(m): 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
lipsrsealed
If to say curses dey work,those people fowl wey we chop throway that year for ozoro poly all in the name of hunger for dey haunt us by now lipsrsealed
Re: 1 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
What makes you think the curse will have any effect on you?

Did you offend her? Even at that, it won't work!

The Bible says, " cursed is He (Jesus) that hangeth on a tree. Jesus has taken upon himself every curse both past, present and future has been mailed to the cross with Christ at Calvary. So no curse can have any effect on you if you're in Christ.

Just send the curse back to sender. Forget about her. No need planning to harm her.
Re: 1 by Polynek(m): 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
Well 4 me I don't blv in curse.
But 4 U day blv it,, I think it will only work wen u are guilty.
If u are innocent nothing will happen to you

1 Like

Re: 1 by Bluewitch(f): 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
Davash222:

cheesy

Omo... Curse is just someone's wish for another person.
Even if it's done by 12am Stark naked it won't work.
If it worked, African slaves would have defeated the white men.
Re: 1 by Ulunne777(f): 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
Curses don't work.If our economy was good,you'd be surprised that what many ppl see as generational poverty from activities of forebears wouldn't even be there.

Like praying for admission ,praying for visa,connections etc.
If they worked,why has Buhari not died? See Babangida,TAOrji,Rochas and Gowon ,who received curse pass them?

People suffer in Nigeria due to fear from useless prophecies, bad economy ,laziness and lack of opportunity.
forbid it and move on but be careful.

1 Like

Re: 1 by MufasaLion: 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
Don't be decieved by that nonsense. grin

With all the nunber of churches and mosques in Africa, there's still no advancement in anything.
Re: 1 by Vision101(m): 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2021
I laugh at people that say curses don't have any effect. What happened to Ruben? Some said that Jesus nailed all curses to the cross. I will say yes and no.

The fundamental is that there is what is called spiritual legality. God works with a set of rules and laws. Sometimes mercy suspends these laws for us.

For a curse to be effective or not to be effective within the bounds of Christianity there must be inherent rights that the person cursing must have. There must be duties that the person cursed failed to perform.

The effect of some curses might be immediate while others might take years to manifest. For example majority of children of Nigerian policemen don't do well. Majority of their wealth are wasted.

I don't have space I would have told you some personal experiences. I so much refrain from cursing no matter the provocation because I know the effect once I'm standing on the right spiritual right.

As a Christian you must have sanctified mouth for what you say to have power. Not a mouth that you have destroyed with mouth action.

1 Like

Re: 1 by Saintmary(f): 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
chikabmm:

Did she raise you?

If not, forget about it.
Re: 1 by Ulunne777(f): 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
Vision101:
I laugh at people that say curses don't have any effect. What happened to Ruben? Some said that Jesus nailed all curses to the cross. I will say yes and no.

The fundamental is that there is what is called spiritual legality. God works with a set of rules and laws. Sometimes mercy suspends these laws for us.

For a curse to be effective or not to be effective within the bounds of Christianity there must be inherent rights that the person cursing must have. There must be duties that the person cursed failed to perform.

The effect of some curses might be immediate while others might take years to manifest. For example majority of children of Nigerian policemen don't do well. Majority of their wealth are wasted.

I don't have space I would have told you some personal experiences. I so much refrain from cursing no matter the provocation because I know the effect once I'm standing on the right spiritual right.

As a Christian you must have sanctified mouth for what you say to have power. Not a mouth that you have destroyed with mouth action.

The children of the poor are not left out either.Go to the slums,if the kids are 100,less than 10percent turn out well.The rest turn to crime or where do the Agberos come from.Rich mans kids? Hell No!
Re: 1 by Vision101(m): 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
@Ulunne777

The children of the poor are not left out either.Go to the slums,if the kids are 100,less than 10percent turn out well.The rest turn to crime or where do the Agberos come from.Rich mans kids? Hell No!

@me
This is another argument. When you are born in a poor home you start life from a position of disadvantage. When you are born in a rich home you start life from a position of advantage.

For the former to breakthrough he must do fifty times the effort of the latter. The latter can do much less and he will still be successful.

The number of the poor that can muster the courage, pains and doggedness to breakthrough will always be few. That's why you still see agbaros, face-me-I-fight-you tenants etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Punches Wife / My Aunty Is In Emotional Troma / Advice To Your Childless Brother Who Is The Only Son In Your Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.