Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,948 members, 7,810,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Husband Punches Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Punches Wife (1638 Views)

Mother Punches Her 3yr Old Son To Death / An Employer Aborted 7 Months Pregnancy Of His Employee With Kicks And Punches / Husband Punches Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Punches Wife by bridget007(f): 3:46am On Dec 15, 2008
Well my husband punched me in
Re: Husband Punches Wife by revenge(m): 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2008
That bshould be beetwen you and ur hubby, not us here ok, grin
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Tahina: 6:51am On Dec 16, 2008
Kick his Ass!
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Tahina: 6:51am On Dec 16, 2008
Keep your legs closed. That will teach him. angry
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Giayong(m): 7:06am On Dec 16, 2008
how can your husband do that?

A husband punches his wife is regard as a coward.Even he is angry,he should find a reasonable way to relax himself but not to punch a woman!I look him down.

I could not help think that who you are to him?his wife or his slave?
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Giayong(m): 7:08am On Dec 16, 2008
cry cry
you may learn Chinese Kongfu to pretect yourself,
Re: Husband Punches Wife by tmoney11(m): 7:16am On Dec 16, 2008
The man is halfman. He can't control is anger, definitely he can beat his Mother.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Giayong(m): 7:19am On Dec 16, 2008
agree with tmoney11!
no matter what he difficulties have met,punch a female is not a best way.
keep his feeling is important!
Re: Husband Punches Wife by tmoney11(m): 7:31am On Dec 16, 2008
Na so now, I have a friends that always treat is particular girl bad because of other babes. now he's sick nobody come and take care of him except that babe that he alway beat. Some just have to learn how to control is anger no matter what happen.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by benincitys(f): 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2008
50% of Nigerian men are very good in punching their women, i have be in this situation before my ex almost Punch me to death when i was 3mouths pregnant for him.
in the end i lost the baby, thank God i left him if not maybe i will be death by now the fool still call me to tell me how much he miss me ever when he know i am marry with baby and all.
he is in Spain jobless and hopless one time he was asking me for money what a fool , so sister leave this man alone before is too late stay far away from these types of men
they can Punch you to death , balling him out is very wrong he will come home and beat you up again and again till he kill you a husband who beat his wife is not a men.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by JustGood(m): 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2008
benincitys:

50% of Nigerian men are very good in punching their women, i have be in this situation before my ex almost Punch me to death when i was 3mouths pregnant for him.
in the end i lost the baby, thank God i left him if not maybe i will be death by now the fool still call me to tell me how much he miss me ever when he know i am marry with baby and all.
he is in Spain jobless and hopless one time he was asking me for money what a fool , so sister leave this man alone before is too late stay far away from these types of men
they can Punch you to death , balling him out is very wrong he will come home and beat you up again and again till he kill you a husband who beat his wife is not a men.

The fact that you have dated uncountable men in your life does not mean you can speak authoritatively with respect to 50% of Nigerian men. You married an idiot and you cant blame all Nigerian men for that.

If you have a good sense of judgement, you wont marry an idiot. Rather than examine yourself, you blame all men. You will keep falling into the same situations until you examine yourself and your sense of judgement that led you to marry a slowpoke the first time.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Hauwa1: 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2008
Justgood,  grin but please be aware that when many of the wife/women beaters are going out with someone, they don't show their real colors. many are good at hiding the type of person they are. so i wouldn't blame these women because chances are the men were good and nice in the beginning.

it is not only the jobless and uneducated that beat women. i can only feel for the women involve and if they are in western countries, encourage them to call the authorities when they are beaten.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by kokorunna(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2008
You must be mad to still be in that marriage, one day he will just kill you.

Recently in the news there was the story of an husband who clapped his wife, she collapsed and died instantly.

The husband was claiming it was mistake, he is now in jail awaiting trial.

May up your mind and get out before its too late
Re: Husband Punches Wife by benincitys(f): 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2008
JustGood:

The fact that you have dated uncountable men in your life does not mean you can speak authoritatively with respect to 50% of Nigerian men. You married an idiot and you can't blame all Nigerian men for that.

If you have a good sense of judgement, you wont marry an idiot. Rather than examine yourself, you blame all men. You will keep falling into the same situations until you examine yourself and your sense of judgement that led you to marry a slowpoke the first time.
be happy i said 50 % i know another Nigerian girl who lost her baby on the same case , in her case it was worst because she was 7months pregnant, so brother is not my bad luck that bring him to me,  is it not the same nigerian man  who  kill his wife for #40, another kill his wife for leaving him,
i was not marry to the idiot dating uncountable men is not my thing i am not  blaming all Nigerian men my father is a Nigeria i have 3brothers who are Nigerians too, my father is marry to my mother for 30 year  he never
punch my mother  ,  i m marry to my husband for 4year he never punch me, that your prayer will not come near me in Jesus name .
Re: Husband Punches Wife by Oats: 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2008
very nice, how you just had to include that fact that you where white. grin grin grin
Re: Husband Punches Wife by benincitys(f): 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2008
Oats:

very nice, how you just had to include that fact that you where white. grin grin grin

no white in my blood .
Re: Husband Punches Wife by plappville(f): 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2008
benincitys:

be happy i said 50 % i know another Nigerian girl who lost her baby on the same case , in her case it was worst because she was 7months pregnant, so brother is not my bad luck that bring him to me,  is it not the same nigerian man  who  kill his wife for #40, another kill his wife for leaving him,
i was not marry to the idiot dating uncountable men is not my thing i am not  blaming all Nigerian men my father is a Nigeria i have 3brothers who are Nigerians too, my father is marry to my mother for 30 year  he never
punch my mother  ,  i m marry to my husband for 4year he never punch me, that your prayer will not come near me in Jesus name .
I wanted to correct him of this too but thank God u did.

Justgood, I don't thing benincity said anything wrong, she spoke out of experience, it is true that mejority of Nigeria men are good in using their hands in nothing but to hit their wife, how dare a man who cannot even surport in feeding his family have the gots to beat a woman that feed both him and his child?? Is it because she is white nonsence indeed, that is the last thing i would tolerate from a man.

95 persent of Nigeria men here in the europe are lossing their pride because of these beating thing, most Nigerian girls do not fancy dating them anymore, as some of them only know how to beg their wife or girlfriend for money and even beat them. If they don't wake up and live in the current world they will be left behind with shame, I know one Nigeria refugy that came to France and dated one white girl, when the girl got pregnant she dicided to abort the baby and the boy needed the baby to ve a regular situation as the law demands. so the girl removed the baby and the boy beat her up like sheet, she was rushed to the hospital immediatly and the boy was jailed. The bad blood still dey run for some of their body.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by JustGood(m): 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2008
plappville:

I wanted to correct him of this too but thank God u did.

Justgood, I don't thing benincity said anything wrong, she spoke out of experience, it is true that mejority of Nigeria men are good in using their hands in nothing but to hit their wife, how dare a man who cannot even surport in feeding his family have the gots to beat a woman that feed both him and his child?? Is it because she is white nonsence indeed, that is the last thing i would tolerate from a man.

95 persent of Nigeria men here in the europe are lossing their pride because of these beating thing, most Nigerian girls do not fancy dating them anymore, as some of them only know how to beg their wife or girlfriend for money and even beat them. If they don't wake up and live in the current world they will be left behind with shame, I know one Nigeria refugy that came to France and dated one white girl, when the girl got pregnant she dicided to abort the baby and the boy needed the baby to ve a regular situation as the law demands. so the girl removed the baby and the boy beat her up like sheet, she was rushed to the hospital immediatly and the boy was jailed. The bad blood still dey run for some of their body.

If you only find yourself with those kind of men, it's because you also belong in their category. You cant speak about the majority of Nigerian men. You can only speak about the majority of men you are attracted to. Most of my friends have never had such problems and the girls I know in Europe are not likely to fall for such irresponsible men. They date Nigerian men without dating the idiots. If you decide to date and marry idiots because they have impressed you with their smoking habits, gangster lifestyles, worn out jeans, knee high jeans and their blings, you should not think that majority of men are like that.

You are in France as well. How many educated Nigerian men will go to France? Not a lot. . . so you are talking about all those who could not make anything and are probably hemp smokers in Nigeria. These are not real men by my own standards in Nigerian terms because I did not grow up seeing such riff raffs and I dont rate such them - men or women.
If a woman is always with such men, it shows that she is just like them.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by babyluv06(f): 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2008
i'm not sure the guy loves you.i'm sure u pay the bills n feed him.i think its good u kick his ass out cos he doesn't deserve to be wv u
Re: Husband Punches Wife by plappville(f): 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2008
JustGood:

If you only find yourself with those kind of men, it's because you also belong in their category. You can't speak about the majority of Nigerian men. You can only speak about the majority of men you are attracted to. Most of my friends have never had such problems and the girls I know in Europe are not likely to fall for such irresponsible men. They date Nigerian men without dating the idiots. If you decide to date and marry idiots because they have impressed you with their smoking habits, gangster lifestyles, worn out jeans, knee high jeans and their blings, you should not think that majority of men are like that.

You are in France as well. How many educated Nigerian men will go to France? Not a lot. . . so you are talking about all those who could not make anything and are probably hemp smokers in Nigeria. These are not real men by my own standards in Nigerian terms because I did not grow up seeing such riff raffs and I don't rate such them - men or women.
You have made lots of mistakes by thinking me for those guys same way u though for benincity. that we spoke about the bad behaviour of most Nigerian guys does not mean that we have benn victims. As for me i didnt even date any Nigeria guy here befor i got married. but i do have friends both here in France and some other parts of the europe that alway complain of their Nigeria boyfriend or husband maltreating them. It is true that all of them are not bad,but u know that bad news spread faster than good news, so it's the smell of the bad eggs that is affecting the innocent once that are nice and have good intention to settle and take responsibility as a husband and father.

You are in France as well. How many educated Nigerian men will go to France? Not a lot. . . so you are talking about all those who could not make anything and are probably hemp smokers in Nigeria. These are not real men by my own standards in Nigerian terms because I did not grow up seeing such riff raffs and I don't rate such them - men or women.

Point of correction, what makes u think an educated Nigerian will not come to France?? Do u know about the French educational system?? be informed that 5 of my Nigeria friends here in France are graduates and are all married men but non is married to a Nigeria woman. due to conversation i understood why 3 of them didn't succeed in marrying nigeria girl., they were refused by their nigerian girlfriend several times, its not all about education, a man that has the habite of hiting a woman will continue to hit even if he is the most educated or wealthy man on earth, it's in his blood. 

Maybe u are not in this category of men, count urself lucky, but don't think it's because u are educated that makes u a different man, but maybe because ur nature hates to hurt a woman. wink

The Refugy boy i told u guys about has his masters degree, but what makes him beat up his white girlfriend even if she aborted a pregnancy so my dear Education no get alot to play in here oooo. many educated Nigerians are here in France ooo. shocked shocked
Re: Husband Punches Wife by spoilt(f): 5:21am On Dec 28, 2008
A blow to the back of your head? shocked
Are you sure he's your husband? grin
Re: Husband Punches Wife by romeo(m): 10:41am On Dec 28, 2008
benincitys:

80% of German men are treating their women like shit according to a study by the German Institute of women affairs. Now that's a bigger margin.

You dated a low life.

benincitys:

be happy i said 50 % i know another Nigerian girl who lost her baby on the same case , in her case it was worst because she was 7months pregnant, so brother is not my bad luck that bring him to me,  is it not the same nigerian man  who  kill his wife for #40, another kill his wife for leaving him,
i was not marry to the idiot dating uncountable men is not my thing i am not  blaming all Nigerian men my father is a Nigeria i have 3brothers who are Nigerians too, my father is marry to my mother for 30 year  he never
punch my mother  ,  i m marry to my husband for 4year he never punch me, that your prayer will not come near me in Jesus name .

Wife beating is not a Nigerian thing alone. It's a thing happening all over th world. Spain gets almost 80 deaths per year stemming from domestic violence shocked and please tell the number in your dear Germany before i go look that out.

Germany | 21.09.2004 | 14:00 UTC
German Women Often Victims of Domestic Violence

Every fourth woman in Germany has been sexually or physically assaulted by her partner, according to a government-sponsored study released Tuesday. Women who were planning to leave their partners were more likely to suffer abuse, according to German Family Minister Renate Schmidt. German women with Eastern European or Turkish parents or grandparents were among the most affected by violence, according to the study. Around half of the immigrant women said they had experienced sexual or physical violence at the hands of their partners. Germany's Integration Commissioner said the country needed to expand violence prevention services for immigrant women. The Women's Research Center at the University of Bielefeld surveyed 10,000 women between the ages of 16 and 85.

Source: Deutsche welle: http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,1334950,00.html

Will i say that all German men are wife beaters?

plappville:

Do you even know what percentage is? 95 staggering percent of Naija men are losing their pride? Tell me where they lost that pride and i will go and pick them up, remove sand and hand them back to Naija men.

This shit is all over the world and not just a Naija thing.

JustGood:

If you only find yourself with those kind of men, it's because you also belong in their category. You can't speak about the majority of Nigerian men. You can only speak about the majority of men you are attracted to. Most of my friends have never had such problems and the girls I know in Europe are not likely to fall for such irresponsible men. They date Nigerian men without dating the idiots. If you decide to date and marry idiots because they have impressed you with their smoking habits, gangster lifestyles, worn out jeans, knee high jeans and their blings, you should not think that majority of men are like that.

I am with you that not all Naija men are into wife battering, but your point that only the un-educated ones do it holds no water. I'll blame ignorance on your part for that. Domestic violence knows no class or race. It's just like telling me that there is no educated criminals. LoL cheesy cheesy

What made you think educated Nigerians will not go to France? Are you ok dude? Where are you based? let me tell you why most people do not go there. People have choices when it comes to where to live and study. And some people like challenges that new languages bring and not cowards that hide under English language in English speaking countries, Making them believe they are educated and are staying in the right place.

So when people smoke Hemp they become Riff Raffs? You are a complete joke. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Husband Punches Wife by IGWEUSA(m): 11:17am On Dec 28, 2008
spoilt:

A blow to the back of your head? shocked
Are you sure he's your husband? grin
@spoilt

did anybody force her into the marriage?

Or did she just saw her on the road and started marrying him.

***********women shine your eyez well well, before going into marriage*****************
Re: Husband Punches Wife by plappville(f): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2008
[b]romeo:[/b]Do you even know what percentage is? 95 staggering percent of Naija men are losing their pride? Tell me where they lost that pride and i will go and pick them up, remove sand and hand them back to Naija men.

This shit is all over the world and not just a Naija thing.

To pick the pride u will have to travel all over the world oooo.
Point of correction, i never said that only 9ja men are involved in beating wife, sure it's a world wide thing, but it's too frequent with some of our 9ja men, if we see bad thing happening in our land, we had better try to condem it than to praise and make this men feel they are not the only men involved in this act. I know that in 9ja a man can beat his wife without fear or favour, nothing will happen, but in the europe, like here in France where i live, u dare not beat ur wife except u wanna go to jail and pay ur wife some sum of money. I think there could be more beatting wife thing here than in Niger if not for the law, Maybe 9ja should try and apply a law against wife beating.

[b]romeo:[/b]What made you think educated Nigerians will not go to France? Are you ok dude? Where are you based? let me tell you why most people do not go there. People have choices when it comes to where to live and study. And some people like challenges that new languages bring and not cowards that hide under English language in English speaking countries, Making them believe they are educated and are staying in the right place.

So when people smoke Hemp they become Riff Raffs? You are a complete joke.
TELL THE GUY WETIN E NO KNOW JARE.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by romeo(m): 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2008
plappville:

To pick the pride u will have to travel all over the world oooo.
Point of correction, i never said that only Nigeria men are involved in beating wife, sure it's a world wide thing, but it's too frequent with some of our Nigeria men, if we see bad thing happening in our land, we had better try to condem it than to praise and make this men feel they are not the only men involved in this act. I know that in Nigeria a man can beat his wife without fear or favour, nothing will happen, but in the europe, like here in France where i live, u dare not beat ur wife except u want to go to jail and pay ur wife some sum of money. I think there could be more beatting wife thing here than in Niger if not for the law, Maybe Nigeria should try and apply a law against wife beaters

Most of the law makers are wife punchers cheesy cheesy.

You're now talking what i wanted to hear.
Re: Husband Punches Wife by t4tgirl(f): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2008
I am not a fan of violence. especially when it involves a man beating a woman. Here's what I think.

See the writing on the wall, most men who are abusive usually have tell tale signs of outbursts of anger, aggression, and generally enjoy bringing their partners down emotionally.

For those who generalised about it being common with Nigerian men, I beg to defer, I think its common among low life men who have little or no self esteem, the fact that they have to rely on their woman for support financially frustrates them and instead of channelling their frustrations on something worthwhile, they turn their women into punching bags. I know many Nigerian men who would never hit their women, never.

For all my ladies out there, if your dating someone that fits the profile, be careful. Why wait till he starts hitting you, GET OUT NOW!!!

(1) (Reply)

Like A Movie But It Happened! / Is It Ok A For A Father ... / PHOTOS: Meet World’s Oldest Mother Who Gave Birth To Twins At 70

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.