Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

[my Story] How I Lost A #100k Paying Job After Service - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / [my Story] How I Lost A #100k Paying Job After Service (987 Views)

[b]how I Lost A #100k Paying Job After NYSC Service.. [/b] / 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC / Getting A Job After Nysc: How Long Is Too Long? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[my Story] How I Lost A #100k Paying Job After Service by Lovelace007: 11:24am On Nov 01, 2021
[My Story] How I lost a #100k paying Job After Service

It is no News that Immediately after NYSC service over 90% of youth Corpers become Job seekers Carrying Files Here and there

But That wasn't really my case

I actually got an opportunity for a #100k job just immediately after my Passing Out Parade from a Family Friend which I ended up Wasting away

My name is Adebiyi Damilola, I am a graduate of Business Administration from University of Nigeria Enugu Campus

Just After my P.O.P, a Family Friend who worked in an Automobile Company Alerted me that Her company was looking to Employ Salesperson and Digital Marketers to market Automobile Parts and Attract New Customers

Immediately I heard how much they will going to pay as start up salary, I didn't listen to the Full Job Description Again

One Hundred Thousand Naira Monthly?

Omo where do you want to see this kind Job in Nigeria Current?

Thinking it was what I thought a Salesperson was,

I Told her I can do it

But She asked me if I knew how to sell

And what do you expect me to say, No?

Habba #100k per month, I told her yes of course I can sell anything

Then she gave me details on the interview Date, Time and when I was to come

I started preparing for it and Left Abuja Few days after to Lagos for the One in a million good job interviews, a rare opportunity to find

All that was in my mind in that journey was

"If I get this job ehh, omo I don turn Big Boy ooo"

Like only a very small percentage of people can get a job paying this much after graduation � without sorting here and there

Got to Lagos, prepared myself and the Next 2 days I was off for the interview

Omo come and see my Packaging

See eh!

When a Friend of mine back then told me to Learn

� Digital Marketing or

�copy writing or

� Data Analysis

I was doing Stubborn Head, saying it wasn't necessary

Now I understand

Got to the interview, summited my file to the guys

I think they were pretty impressed with my 4.56 CGPA because one of them nodded his head

Which I thought was a plus for me

Then The first question after my Basic Introduction and a few stuffs

"Do you know how to sell?"

This same question �

I was beginning to think that there is something about Selling I Didn't know, because for me

"Who no Sabi sell na?"

Yes, I said

Then Sell me this �️, one of the interview guys said

'Omo see me see Trouble'

Then I knew I was in for it

To cut the long story short

I basically Embarrassed myself there

When I was asked how do I tend to sell their automobile parts and why should they employ me

You needed to see how I was sweating under AC

A first class student like me, Kai

I got Turned down

My Family Friend was really disappointed ☹️

When I came out of the office, I made a Vow that I will learn this Digital Marketing and Selling thing

So I started attending webinars, watched YouTube, Read books and so on

Little did I know I could do digital marketing on my own as an affiliate for different product owners and services Until I saw a Free � Video Training by Mr Emmanuel on Affiliate Marketing

That was the game Changer

Thank you Emmanuel

At first I was skeptical about it, but it was Free Na,

"Who no like FREE things?"

So I Started watching the training, jotted so many things

At first I thought he made a mistake to give all this Info for free �

So immediately I finished it, I called Him and asked some questions which he answered

Then I decided start my Affiliate marketing journey with his help

My first month was Basically Learning how it really worked

And in the next month, I implement everything I learnt and made 4 sales

Now each sale gave me 25k in commission, which was total of 100k that month

Kai, Las las Every Disappointment is a blessing

I don't have a Boss

I am my own Boss

I work when I want and with just my mobile phone and yet use the same skill that made me lose a Job to make more than what the Job was offering to pay

All from my One bedroom apartment

Then I knew that, what I was considering
Big was really not big, if I knew how to really sell stuffs online

I have made X3 what I was meant to be paid monthly in one Month

Omo if you are reading this now, and you are a Serving Corper or a student or you just finished Serving

Here is my little Candid Advise

Instead of looking for a Job straight away, learn one of this High income Skills

� Digital Marketing (Affiliate marketing)

� Or copy writing

Any of the two can consistently put food on you Table

Thank you Emmanuel
=================
Hi my name is Isaac Madaki,

The story you just read is from one of Mr Emmanuel student who happens to be a colleague of mine.

The fact is after his first #100k, he has consistently made 6 figures following what he learnt

And here is another opportunity for you reading this now to Change your Financial Status and Start a Business like his

I will be giving Just 100 people FREE Access to the same video Training Dami watched, which helped him start up a profitable Affiliate marketing business and a follow up call if Necessary

All for FREE �

If you want to be part of the 100

Just say Hi

1 Like

Re: [my Story] How I Lost A #100k Paying Job After Service by Vejin(m): 9:49am On Nov 02, 2021
Hi. I'm really interested
Re: [my Story] How I Lost A #100k Paying Job After Service by captaininiobong(m): 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hy am interested, captaininiobong@gmail.com is my mail for the link. God bless you.
Re: [my Story] How I Lost A #100k Paying Job After Service by Sirnose(m): 7:51am On Nov 03, 2021
Vejin:
Hi. I'm really interested
Hi
I'm really interested
Re: [my Story] How I Lost A #100k Paying Job After Service by Lovelace007: 9:10am On Nov 04, 2021
Here is my contact 08160347584, Dm to get the video.
Re: [my Story] How I Lost A #100k Paying Job After Service by Lovelace007: 9:22am On Nov 04, 2021
[quote author=Sirnose post=107289744]Hi
I'm really interested [/quote
Dm me on this line 08160347584
Re: [my Story] How I Lost A #100k Paying Job After Service by Johnsonclement(m): 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hi,am interested
This is my gmail omotayoclement44@gmail.com
Re: [my Story] How I Lost A #100k Paying Job After Service by Success2021(f): 9:43am On Nov 05, 2021
Hi am interested
Re: [my Story] How I Lost A #100k Paying Job After Service by khreus(m): 8:13am On Nov 07, 2021
What I would’ve say if asked to sell an automobile part
“Sir I know you so confident right now, maybe you just fixed your car the previous month and you think it can’t break down again for the next two month. You can be right or also be wrong. Those machines you see are not 100% efficient so can not be 100% trusted. Here my offer, buy this shock absorber at a discount price, Who knows when next your absorber needs changing, you’ll only pay your mechanic the fixing charges”

That’s more like it

And Hi
I’m interested in the said free video pls
Re: [my Story] How I Lost A #100k Paying Job After Service by Lovelace007: 8:35am On Nov 10, 2021
Interested in the video, Dm on this line 08160347584
Re: [my Story] How I Lost A #100k Paying Job After Service by pholu88(f): 12:52am On Nov 12, 2021
Hi, am interested
Re: [my Story] How I Lost A #100k Paying Job After Service by theo4040(m): 4:26am On Nov 12, 2021
Hi

(1) (Reply)

Only For Those Who Want Their Lives To Head Towards Millions Before December / Some Nysc Staffs Are So Rude / FG Overrules NYSC On Postings To Troubled States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.