Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Army Arrests An 'Unknown Gunman' From Ebonyi State (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Arrests An 'Unknown Gunman' From Ebonyi State (Video) (27624 Views)

Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Soldiers Kill Ifeanyi Obi, Parade His Corpse As Unknown Gunman / Naked Unknown Gunman Hailed In Owerri As He Entertains Imo Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Arrests An 'Unknown Gunman' From Ebonyi State (Video) by Krismas(m): 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
grin
No. DSS have catch himself again? grin
Abi ZOMBIE CREW!
OkukoIgbo
Fourwinds
Ikpunekenwa
After4

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests An 'Unknown Gunman' From Ebonyi State (Video) by IKBARUTEN11(m): 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
A
Re: Army Arrests An 'Unknown Gunman' From Ebonyi State (Video) by IPIGSRMUMU: 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
NL online IPIG terrorist monkeys will tell you that he's a Fulani from Kastina.
Bunch of brainwashed retar@ded delusional fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Arrests An 'Unknown Gunman' From Ebonyi State (Video) by MNDY(m): 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
I will continue to say this:
For failing to call for dialogue with IPOB from the onset, the government of the day is to blame for the situation in the southeast.
Re: Army Arrests An 'Unknown Gunman' From Ebonyi State (Video) by kingthreat(m): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
cr7lomo:

Imagine fighting the so called ipob gun men with face mask grin grin

He's fighting with a gun not a facemask. Why are you like this?

2 Likes

Re: Army Arrests An 'Unknown Gunman' From Ebonyi State (Video) by IPIGSRMUMU: 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
[[s]quote author=MNDY post=107240410]I will continue to say this:
For failing to call for dialogue with IPOB from the onset, the government of the day is to blame for the situation in the southeast.[/quote][/s]

So the govt should dialogue with every criminal with a grudge?
Yeah, that will work very well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Arrests An 'Unknown Gunman' From Ebonyi State (Video) by Dhury: 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
Unknown gunman. now known, wants to intimidate soldiers by telling them his village is after governor local government.
Re: Army Arrests An 'Unknown Gunman' From Ebonyi State (Video) by Tingotoe: 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
rickyrex:
anything killing and destruction I am totally against but for the actualisation of Biafra I stand gidigba
Your Biafra can only be realized with sorrow tears and blood. You can stand with that gidigba

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests An 'Unknown Gunman' From Ebonyi State (Video) by Lovenorth: 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
Kanu's errant boy at work grin
Re: Army Arrests An 'Unknown Gunman' From Ebonyi State (Video) by osuofia2(m): 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
cr7lomo:

Imagine fighting the so called ipob gun men with face mask grin grin
YOU DONT SEE THIS EVERYDAY. KUDOIS TO THE GALANT CP. I NO SAY E DE PEPER NNA ALL THE IPOB SYMPATHISERS , CRY CRY BABY . FYI THIS CP NA RUGGED ACTION MAN. GO TO HIS FORMER PLACE BAYELSA DEM GO TELL YOU AS E BE
Re: Army Arrests An 'Unknown Gunman' From Ebonyi State (Video) by Lovenorth: 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
vanbonattel:
The Federal government is trying too hard to frame IPOB, but it's not working. Everybody can see that they are trying to arrest innocent people, threaten them and take short videos after hey clothe them with IPOB colours.

We are not deceived, security agents are the terrorists in the south east.
Go and rescue your fellow terrorist
Re: Army Arrests An 'Unknown Gunman' From Ebonyi State (Video) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
SensualMan1:
Fulani terrorizing every part of Nigeria! Imagine a situation where yoruba's now bow to any Fulani man they see because of fear of the unknown.

All these Fulani committing atrocities in the SouthEast, get ready, u all shall perish with the ediot in Aso rock supporting u all..

Where is Yoruba in that picture ugm people, face your ugm and leave Yoruba from the miserable you people brought to yourself
Re: Army Arrests An 'Unknown Gunman' From Ebonyi State (Video) by Emergingnation(m): 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
IPIGSRMUMU:
[s]NL online IPIG terrorist monkeys will tell you that he's a Fulani from Kastina.
Bunch of brainwashed retar@ded delusional fools.[/s]
You're not already brainwashed... Lowlife Fulani terrorist....
Re: Army Arrests An 'Unknown Gunman' From Ebonyi State (Video) by pacino26(m): 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
One thing about international politics and designating a group as terrorists is that the entire Foreign Intelligence Services must advice their various governments with facts and evidence.

So far we still spend money on propaganda & false flag ops. IPOB won't be designated as such. Just this morning police called me and my brothers armed robbers for trying to rush one of us to the hospital. It took all the calm from me and my cousin to leave their hold even when they saw a patient bleeding profusely.

Tension is high in the East to doubt but popularizing crimes or associating it with IPOB/ESN/UGM is very poor script.
Re: Army Arrests An 'Unknown Gunman' From Ebonyi State (Video) by Emergingnation(m): 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lovenorth:

Go and rescue your fellow terrorist
Lol !! Says pained Fulani terrorist, brainwashed unity beggar...
Re: Army Arrests An 'Unknown Gunman' From Ebonyi State (Video) by odimbannamdi(m): 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
SalamRushdie:
After the action movie acted by that police commissioner yesterday I can't believe anything from this govt as regards IPOB again

What did the Police Commissioner act? Please share link.

Thanks
Re: Army Arrests An 'Unknown Gunman' From Ebonyi State (Video) by Newton85: 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
vanbonattel:
The Federal government is trying too hard to frame IPOB, but it's not working. Everybody can see that they are trying to arrest innocent people, threaten them and take short videos after hey clothe them with IPOB colours.

Stale and boring pattern. Try something else, IPOB cretin.
Re: Army Arrests An 'Unknown Gunman' From Ebonyi State (Video) by azikiweironsi(m): 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
SalamRushdie:
After the action movie acted by that police commissioner yesterday I can't believe anything from this govt as regards IPOB again

Nobody asked you to believe now. Continue to live in denial.
Re: Army Arrests An 'Unknown Gunman' From Ebonyi State (Video) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
vanbonattel:

Wat are u saying... The person interviewing him is an Igbo man... Let's assume your assertion is correct, ... So you can now confirm that igbos are the problem of igbos... Not Yoruba, not Hausa...
Re: Army Arrests An 'Unknown Gunman' From Ebonyi State (Video) by NybenSBF101(m): 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
RIP. . If u know u know
Re: Army Arrests An 'Unknown Gunman' From Ebonyi State (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
So we're is his gun?

He should be called juju man not unknown gunman
Re: Army Arrests An 'Unknown Gunman' From Ebonyi State (Video) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
Jerewise332:

Nobody is beating you and you're crying already why?
grin grin my stomach ooo
Re: Army Arrests An 'Unknown Gunman' From Ebonyi State (Video) by techWriter3: 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
cessation sobbing the assailant is Fulani not Nigeriansn.
Re: Army Arrests An 'Unknown Gunman' From Ebonyi State (Video) by Mexicanbreed: 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
SalamRushdie:
You don't need to believe but those who believe like father mbaka and all the traditional leaders in SE are doing everything for buhari to help them beg ipob they all created to hurt buhari
Re: Army Arrests An 'Unknown Gunman' From Ebonyi State (Video) by philiancoop(m): 1:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
Morgan9:
Buhari wants sharia
ISIS wants sharia
Shekau wants sharia
Boko Haram wants sharia
12 Northern states are already using Sharia

Igbos want Biafra
Nnamdi Kanu wants Biafra

Why can't Buhari and ISIS and Shekau and Boko Haram be allowed to have their Islamic Sharia country while Nnamdi Kanu and Igbos have their separate democratic Biafra country in their own land in peace?

What is wrong with Africans? Fighting and killing for things Europeans will discuss and settle in 20 mins.

Even Yoruba Muslims want sharia
Re: Army Arrests An 'Unknown Gunman' From Ebonyi State (Video) by shigishege: 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
He is now a known gunman. Maybe he is a Fulanis or DSS right now.
Re: Army Arrests An 'Unknown Gunman' From Ebonyi State (Video) by shigishege: 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
Jerewise332:

Nobody is beating you and you're crying already
why?
I tire oo
Re: Army Arrests An 'Unknown Gunman' From Ebonyi State (Video) by Dreadful: 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
What a shame of a country grin
After the zoo army got disappointed that some unknown gun men they killed in Anambra turned out to be fulani terrorist militias
They now resort to this grin grin
Re: Army Arrests An 'Unknown Gunman' From Ebonyi State (Video) by Risingblue008(m): 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lie from pit of hell
Who's posting all these robbish?
This guy is a Fulani man that grew up in ebonyi.
It's as if I'll stop believing any news from this platform
Yes
What a hell of lies
Hmmm
Nairaland!
Nairaland!!
Nairaland!!!
Haba
Re: Army Arrests An 'Unknown Gunman' From Ebonyi State (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
Another staged arrest by your Daura Secret Service (DSS) agents. Are these IDIOTS so dumb that they keep going back to the same exposed playbook? Please, guys get more creative than that...you have run out of options it seems like. STOP your lies, they ain't working for you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers / What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari / Ogun Government Set To Ban Okada Riders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.