Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1057231 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (633) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Hopezzz: 11:11am On Jun 24, 2023
Thank you.

Mackie1:

VFS stopped the 2 way thing last week.
They've also reviewed their price.

So do one way.
They won't answer you even if you do the 2 way until you either come walk in or use their courier services
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jenykech: 11:13am On Jun 24, 2023
Congratulations!! I’m so happy for you. When did you receive ADR? I received ADR on first of June and submitted on 6th, got the ADR AOR on 12th June. Keeping fingers crossed
Qwertyuser:
I am Elated!! feels surreal. Glory to God!!

Thanks to this wonderful platform and for all information. You are all amazing.

PPR Timeline 💃💃💃💃

ITA- 23th March 2023
AOR- 17th April 2023
Strike.......................................................................................strike
Upfront-Medicals passed- 4th May 2023
BIL- 10th May 2023
ADR: 2
Renewed passport, sent via webform.
GU: lots
RFV: 22th June 2023
FSW: FSW
V.O : I dont know how to check that

I pray for success for everyone on this journey. Prayer and Patience are mandatory!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Francieuche: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2023
i will write my testimony on this thread.... AMEN

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Heineken007: 11:52am On Jun 24, 2023
I understand that a joint account can be used for POF. Does my spouse need to write a consent letter and notarize it, saying the account is operated by both. Or do we just type out the letter without stamping it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 11:58am On Jun 24, 2023
Heineken007:
I understand that a joint account can be used for POF. Does my spouse need to write a consent letter and notarize it, saying the account is operated by both. Or do we just type out the letter without stamping it?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html answer is here

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ziziobi: 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
dabyem:
Hi, No it's not.

Police Certificate is issued for visa and immigration purposes.

I have DBS but later found out it's not what I need so I had to apply for a proper PC.

thank you. I just googled it and realized that they are different too. I always thought it was DBS oo. How long ago did you submit the request?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dabyem: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
I always thought it was DBS too.
I applied for the PC a week ago and from their response it will take upto 15 working days to be processed.

ziziobi:
thank you. I just googled it and realized that they are different too. I always thought it was DBS oo. How long ago did you submit the request?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by fruitartist: 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
dadadoc:

Fruitarist , please did you use bnt or techops for your BCS? Was there a physical class?
Ty!

Used neither

There are approved training centres on the BCS websites.
I recommend you use one of them

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Qwertyuser: 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2023
Jenykech:
Congratulations!! I’m so happy for you. When did you receive ADR? I received ADR on first of June and submitted on 6th, got the ADR AOR on 12th June. Keeping fingers crossed

Thanks.
1st adr (Imm 5476) 5th May. Submitted same day.
2nd adr (confirmation to travel before med expires or remed) 16th June. Submitted same day. Got feedback after 2 days.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NuCypher: 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
yansky:
Hi, please I have a dilemma and I need advice, so due to the new exchange rate wahala, I have enough for 2 and not 3. But I have me, my partner and my daughter. Can I say it’s me and my partner alone and our daughter is unaccompanying since she has an American passport anyway?
How old is your daughter? Less than 4? Why would you even want to keep your daughter behind for the sake of relocation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Griot77(m): 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
Hello sir and thank you for the insight and advice , please can i contact you on whatsapp to clarify more details with you? my number is on my signature, you can also drop your line in coded format for me to reach you.
Teere:

Hello,

I have a similar experience, I had a 5 years US ban that expired in December 2022 and I recently just got my RFV though mine was FSW.

You need to answer YES to the question if you have been refused entry or denied visa question. Thereafter, explain the reason for the ban and how your circumstances has changed since then ( i.e Job experience, professional qualifications and any other selling point you might have). Just be truthful in all your response and i believe you will be good.

I'm available for any other follow up questions.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by littyprincess: 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
yansky:
Hi, please I have a dilemma and I need advice, so due to the new exchange rate wahala, I have enough for 2 and not 3. But I have me, my partner and my daughter. Can I say it’s me and my partner alone and our daughter is unaccompanying since she has an American passport anyway?
Even if you go alone, you must still provide POF for your daughter
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by isholapeter9(m): 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
Please house kindly help me out on this…
Do I need to go to Ministry of Education or Foreign Affairs before sending my credentials to WES for Evaluation?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
isholapeter9:
Do I need to go to Ministry of Education or Foreign Affairs before sending my credentials to WES for Evaluation?
no such thing
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by isholapeter9(m): 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
Thanks

ednut1:
no such thing
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 11:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
isholapeter9:
Maybe just to inform them that you are planning on relocating to Canada…

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 12:40am On Jun 25, 2023
Profgordons:
Maybe just to inform them that you are planning on relocating to Canada…
shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by deyplay: 4:33am On Jun 25, 2023
Enculer2:
Can you use Airbnb address to apply for OHIP card? I do not have a bill in that address.

Anyone with experience?

Thanks.
First discuss with your host, if you can use his PO box to receive your OHIP card
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tgain: 10:54am On Jun 25, 2023
Happy sunday everyone. The draws are refusing to go below the 480 regions. Is there any hope for anyone within the 475-477 score?. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by temiloba: 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2023
Mackie1:

VFS stopped the 2 way thing last week.
They've also reviewed their price.

So do one way.
They won't answer you even if you do the 2 way until you either come walk in or use their courier services
Pls can you explain this? I know one could submit and receive passport with DHL as at January this year. Are you saying VFS no longer allows DHL to do so?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by phabulous88(m): 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2023
Tgain:
Happy sunday everyone. The draws are refusing to go below the 480 regions. Is there any hope for anyone within the 475-477 score?. Thank you

If you can, learn French and write the TEF to boost your score
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mackie1(m): 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2023
temiloba:

Pls can you explain this? I know one could submit and receive passport with DHL as at January this year. Are you saying VFS no longer allows DHL to do so?
You can send your passport through DHL to VFS. But to get it back VFS is not releasing the passport to DHL. It's either you use VFS courier service or come collect it in person.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Omoballer24: 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2023
Good afternoon,please i need answers to this questions below.
1). Can i add IJMBE (interim joint matriculation board examination ) to my BSc as additional certificate to get 2 or more certificate in WES evaluation?
2). Do i have to collect my certificate before i can complete my WES application or is it WES that will reach out to my school directly?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Stevewonder(m): 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2023
Good afternoon guys,

Please I'm asking for someone.
1. Can an O'level holder register for BCS in IT?
2. Can the BCS and O'level pass for 2 or more certificates with any of WES/ICAS/CES etc?

Thanks in anticipation for answers .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2023
Stevewonder:
Good afternoon guys,

Please I'm asking for someone.
1. Can an O'level holder register for BCS in IT?
2. Can the BCS and O'level pass for 2 or more certificates with any of WES/ICAS/CES etc?

Thanks in anticipation for answers .
no. One must be a degree of 3 years or more.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Oliveth96(f): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2023
I can only answer Question 2.
You'll request the transcript from your school first, then it'll be sent to WES. That's how it works in Unilag tho.

Omoballer24:
Good afternoon,please i need answers to this questions below.
1). Can i add IJMBE (interim joint matriculation board examination ) to my BSc as additional certificate to get 2 or more certificate in WES evaluation?
2). Do i have to collect my certificate before i can complete my WES application or is it WES that will reach out to my school directly?

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (633) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: id4sho(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.