Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,192 members, 7,811,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1043819 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (629) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by blackfm: 8:45am On Jun 22, 2023
mcstan18:
After nearly six years on this journey, with several expired profiles, IELTS results, and ECAs in-between, the curtains have now been drawn on my quest. It’s CoPR people and below is my timeline:

YOU are next!
Congratulations! You were on this when I fell off and still came back, you deserve it and more.
I'm towing the same route as yours, godspeed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Marike2: 9:29am On Jun 22, 2023
Good morning all. @ednut
@Graciousword
Can you use a sibling who is a dependent on SOWP ( wife is the PA student) to claim point in EE profile?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Marike2: 9:32am On Jun 22, 2023
mcstan18:
After nearly six years on this journey, with several expired profiles, IELTS results, and ECAs in-between, the curtains have now been drawn on my quest. It’s CoPR people and below is my timeline:

YOU are next!

Waohh! I assumed you were already in Canada based on your responses to questions!! Congrats bros! This is phenomenal.....! grin May the land favour you πŸ™
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Hopezzz: 9:42am On Jun 22, 2023
Thanks! Please is it advisable to do a 2-way courier with DHL? Would this be accepted by VFS? Also, how does the 2-way courier work? Thanks again.

Mackie1:

Walk into a DHL or UPS office near you
*if you did not do biometrics in Abuja you'll need to pay Transmission fee.

Attach into a brown envelope.
1. Print out of PPR email.
2. Two passport photos. (Ensure that you follow the specification provided in the PPR mail).
-Not older than 6 months
-In Canadian PR dimension (refer to photo chart)
-detailed copy with the name and DOB of the person at the back. Below that, write or stamp the Name
& address of photo studio with date photo was taken.
-A second copy for each person is left plain
3. Height and eye colour info. (There is a height and eye colour chart section in your PPR email. You can print that page and fill).
4. International passport.
5. Two CVAC form (fill only page 2 of the form).
6. Your Name, Address, Email & Phone Number on a sheet of paper.

Send to:
Visa Application Centre
Sterling Bank Plaza, 3rd Floor
Plot No 1083, Mohammadu Buhari Way,Central Business District
Abuja
Nigeria
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 10:23am On Jun 22, 2023
Marike2:
Good morning all. @ednut
@Graciousword
Can you use a sibling who is a dependent on SOWP ( wife is the PA student) to claim point in EE profile?
it was clearly stated on the crs tool na

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mackie1(m): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2023
adebee16:

Hi! Were you able to track eventually? Or you just got your passport back without being able to track throughout.
Check your account profile.
My Counterfoil just got uploaded not long ago.

To everyone whose passport was submitted to Accra IRCC in May. You can check. It's been a long ride lol.

Surprisingly the expiry date on mine is September of this Year

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mackie1(m): 10:54am On Jun 22, 2023
Hopezzz:
Thanks! Please is it advisable to do a 2-way courier with DHL? Would this be accepted by VFS? Also, how does the 2-way courier work? Thanks again.

VFS stopped the 2 way thing last week.
They've also reviewed their price.

So do one way.
They won't answer you even if you do the 2 way until you either come walk in or use their courier services
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Adedolapo2021: 11:12am On Jun 22, 2023
mcstan18:

YOU are next!

Please did they send your documents to Ghana, Kenya, or somewhere else?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Adedolapo2021: 11:21am On Jun 22, 2023
Mackie1:

Check your account profile.
My Counterfoil just got uploaded not long ago.

To everyone whose passport was submitted to Accra IRCC in May. You can check. It's been a long ride lol.

Surprisingly the expiry date on mine is September of this Year

Please when did your documents get to Accra? I just checked mine and it's still the same "...has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office...".

Mine was forwarded on May 24, when was yours please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mackie1(m): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2023
Adedolapo2021:

Please did they send your documents to Ghana, Kenya, or somewhere else?
Check your account profile if your Counterfoil has been sent.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mackie1(m): 11:23am On Jun 22, 2023
Adedolapo2021:

Please when did your documents get to Accra? I just checked mine and it's still the same "...has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office...".

Mine was forwarded on May 24, when was yours please?
May 31st.. Check the IRCC profile page

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Adedolapo2021: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2023
Mackie1:
May 31st.. Check the IRCC profile page

Application has been approved!!! (Yesterday, June 21)

Thank you😁

So I'll need to wait to hear from VFS before I book appointment to collect my documents yh? (I'm collecting it in person)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dadadoc: 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
bxcode:
Hi everyone, please for those who has evaluated BCS Certificate in IT with WES, is this what the evaluation report looks like in terms of the highlighted part?
Just double-checking before I go ahead to create my profile.

@bxcode, which centre did you use for this? (Bnt or techops),Was there a physical class involved?
Ty!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dadadoc: 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
fruitartist:

Yep

This is correct

Carry go

Fruitarist , please did you use bnt or techops for your BCS? Was there a physical class?
Ty!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mackie1(m): 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
Adedolapo2021:

Application has been approved!!! (Yesterday, June 21)

Thank you😁

So I'll need to wait to hear from VFS before I book appointment to collect my documents yh? (I'm collecting it in person)
yeah you'll need to wait till it gets back..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by PheezyLee(m): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2023
Qwertyuser:

Can one submit it in person at vfs Abuja?

Yes you can, but you'll have to schedule an appointment first.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Heineken007: 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2023
Please how did you explain in your LOE because this thing is giving me high BP right now. we actually went for a training before the plenty partying. The certificate was added as part of education in my personal history. That certificate is important to me so i cannot leave that part out. I would have just insisted they stamp my passport, didn't think it was an issue at all
Haiddi:

My hubby had a similar experience. In his own case, his passport was stamped to enter into Benin Republic by road. Thereafter, he travelled from Benin to Togo and from Togo to Ghana by road. His passport was not stamped because he was part of a team that was led by a military convoy (this was during COVID 19 era). He flew out from Ghana back to Nigeria and his passport was stamped. We explained all these in the LOE. And everything turned out fine. Please note that withholding information from IRCC can easily be taken as misrepresentation. So it is always better to lay everything out. Moreover, travelling (especially by land) without one's passport being stamped is an occurrence in other parts of the world (a Google search will convince you). It is not peculiar to Africa. So my advice is that you explain in your LOE.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by studycenter: 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
mcstan18:
Congrats πŸŽ‰
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Yeoja: 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mackie1(m): 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2023
They will update you before it's sent to the IRCC Office.

But Why didn't you send through Lagos? Wouldn't it be easy cheaper? & i Hope you have a way of getting it back?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
GraciousWords:
Resilience personified.
C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S bro!!!

#Grateful

Thank you dear sister. Let the dancing continue. cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
ednut1:
Congratulation my oga. I remember when i used to come cry to you as ielts was wiping me that year πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

You and I have come a long way on this Nairaland, from way back in 2011/2012 when we were jobhunting. Now, we meet in Canada!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2023
mcstan18:

You and I have come a long way on this Nairaland, from way back in 2011/2012 when we were jobhunting. Now, we meet in Canada!
Relationship goal
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
Profgordons:
Relationship goal

Ednut1 na man like me o.

A correct man from Nairaland to work, and now to japa.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
mcstan18:

Ednut1 na man like me o.

A correct man from Nairaland to work, and now to japa.
grin bienvenu au Canada.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Chemistdavy: 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2023
Dear All,

Good evening.

Please, would any draws from the EE pool be happening today or tomorrow?

Just asking o πŸ˜…
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
aestake:

grin bienvenu au Canada.
Hehehehehe
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
I want to cry. Oh I’m so happy for you and your loved ones. May the land favour you. Amen.

mcstan18:

YOU are next!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Haiddi: 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
Heineken007:
Please how did you explain in your LOE because this thing is giving me high BP right now. we actually went for a training before the plenty partying. The certificate was added as part of education in my personal history. That certificate is important to me so i cannot leave that part out. I would have just insisted they stamp my passport, didn't think it was an issue at all

Your letter can go like this:

Dear Officer,
I write this letter to explain some points that might have caught your attention when considering the documents submitted for processing my electronic Application for Permanent Residence (e-APR). Please find the explanation below:

Travel History
Please note that my travel history shows that I was in (insert name of country) from (insert date) to (insert date). However, my passport was not stamped upon entry to and exit from (insert name of country). This is because I was allowed entry into (insert name of country) upon presentation of my national identity card.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by DadR: 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
Congratulations Bro!

mcstan18:

YOU are next!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cooooooks(m): 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
Is there a dedicated forum for spousal or family sponsorship applications?

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (629) (Reply)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.