Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1060358 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (634) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by littyprincess: 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2023
iamwoleolu:
Finally, we've moved to Calgary, Canada after waiting for so many years.
We've been able to document the final depature in a video. Please watch to be encouraged. Your testimony will come soon. Pls subscribe and share with others

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVIRHgDp_v0
I won’t watch. Write the timeline and landing gist here for us. After collecting tips from Nairaland, you refuse to help us back in return. And now you still want more help by asking us to give views to your YouTube. Let’s stop always collecting and give back freely when we can Abeg. This is like the 5th time you are dropping video.

27 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by temiloba: 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2023
Mackie1:

You can send your passport through DHL to VFS. But to get it back VFS is not releasing the passport to DHL. It's either you use VFS courier service or come collect it in person.
Thank you so much for the response. But pls if I send my passport to Accra via DHL, how do I go to collect it from the VFS office in Lagos? How does it work?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2023
littyprincess:

I won’t watch. Write the timeline and landing gist here for us. After collecting tips from Nairaland, you refuse to help us back in return. And now you still want more help by asking us to give views to your YouTube. Let’s stop always collecting and give back freely when we can Abeg. This is like the 5th time you are dropping video.
🤣🤣😭

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Stevewonder(m): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2023
ednut1:
no. One must be a degree of 3 years or more.

Thank you so much ednut.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Omoballer24: 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2023
Oliveth96:
I can only answer Question 2.
You'll request the transcript from your school first, then it'll be sent to WES. That's how it works in Unilag tho.

oh… Thank you , I appreciate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by felipeli(m): 12:11am On Jun 26, 2023
Hello, please I need the study materials. How can i get in touch?
IvyTutors:
Hello Everyone,
Do reach out to us for your BCS certificate in IT materials.
Materials are not free❗
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by felipeli(m): 12:18am On Jun 26, 2023
Hello, please I need study materials. How do I get it? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Perezzoe: 1:50am On Jun 26, 2023
quote author=felipeli post=124036243]Hello, please I need study materials. How do I get it? Thanks.[/quote].

you can open your telegram and search BCS study group- it contains loads of BCS study materials for free.

.better still search the BCS trend on nairaland you will find links to the telegram group
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Perezzoe: 1:52am On Jun 26, 2023
felipeli:

you can open your telegram and search BCS study group- it contains loads of BCS study materials for free.

.better still search the BCS trend on nairaland you will find links to the telegram group

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by crscalculator: 8:45am On Jun 26, 2023
Hello Everyone,
Do reach out to us for your (Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Eligibility Check)
https://crsscorecalculator.ca/
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Yeoja: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2023
Send an email to VFS Ghana (you can go through their website). They will send you all you need to do. The fee to send back your passport to a return address of your choosing is included in the total fee they will ask you for.
temiloba:

Thank you so much for the response. But pls if I send my passport to Accra via DHL, how do I go to collect it from the VFS office in Lagos? How does it work?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by temiloba: 10:38am On Jun 26, 2023
Yeoja:
Send an email to VFS Ghana (you can go through their website). They will send you all you need to do. The fee to send back your passport to a return address of your choosing is included in the total fee they will ask you for.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Maria96: 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2023
iamwoleolu:
We've been able to document the final depature in a video. Please watch to be encouraged. Your testimony will come soon. Pls subscribe and share with others

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVIRHgDp_v0
more than 100 Nigerian youtubers have done such videos. You are not saying anything new. If you want view do videos on less explored niches

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by IvyTutors: 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2023
Please check your email

felipeli:
Hello, please I need the study materials. How can i get in touch?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Perezzoe: 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2023
felipeli:

Hello felipeli,
Hope you searched the telegram group I suggested to you.

It contains enough of materials you will need for your BCS studies which cut across computer network technology, software development, and information system.

Lemme know if you have not been able to find the telegram group chat- so I can help.

Freely we received.... freely we should give
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Hamza05(m): 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
crscalculator:
Hello Everyone,
Do reach out to us for your (
https://crsscorecalculator.ca/
Lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bolings: 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2023
Pls anyone in security/background verification as regards FSW(tracker). Been stuck since I got and filled ADR for Records of Military Service in Jan this year. Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
bolings:
Pls anyone in security/background verification as regards FSW(tracker). Been stuck since I got and filled ADR for Records of Military Service in Jan this year. Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response

That must be an extensive security check.. Its time to start calling them/raising webforms. You should also try ordering GCMS notes, so you know whats actually going on.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Guest911: 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2023
Ayodeji786:
Hey Guys,

I submitted my PR under CEC on 22 June 2023. I got my AOR right away and my eligibility review started immediately to we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Is it normal for this please after submitting immediately?
Have you held a full-time job in Canada for a period of one year?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Gracious13: 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
Hi Everyone.

I’m new here please

I started my WES application 2days ago.
So I requested my academic transcript from my school this morning and it was sent almost immediately to WES.

After my academic evaluation, and Ielts. What’s next please

Does my hubby also have to take the IELTS test with me?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by temiloba: 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2023
Hi. Please can anyone who has submitted and gotten PPR email since the latest POF update by IRCC confirm if POF is locked at submission? Someone with AOR May 24th was just refused due to insufficient POF (most likely a result of the flunctuation of the Naira). Could that be a reason, even if the POF was sufficient as at the point of submission?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tegnaworld23: 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
What is stated on the refusal letter? But I doubt it is the POF, and if I may ask what is your total education cost and how much was the POF.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
Please how many weeks does passport submission take from Abuja to Accra.

Thank you very much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by saskatoonguy: 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
For those that have traveled recently
Please do they still ask for POF at the port of entry?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 1760: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
saskatoonguy:

Some do some don't. Just print one while coming
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ganie(m): 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
Gracious13:
Hi Everyone.

I’m new here please

So I requested my academic transcript from my school this morning and it was sent almost immediately to WES.

Almost immediately, while I am here still hoping on my school to send it since January that I applied. Life no balance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Eden2018: 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
This is serious o. Please can you let us know what was written as the reason for rejection. Did the person attach or state the rate he or she used in the LOE at the time of submission?
temiloba:
Hi. Please can anyone who has submitted and gotten PPR email since the latest POF update by IRCC confirm if POF is locked at submission? Someone with AOR May 24th was just refused due to insufficient POF (most likely a result of the flunctuation of the Naira). Could that be a reason, even if the POF was sufficient as at the point of submission?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Stevewonder(m): 12:52am On Jun 27, 2023
Gracious13:
Hi Everyone.

I’m new here please

what school please ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 1:21am On Jun 27, 2023
Gracious13:
Hi Everyone.

I’m new here please

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp do the simulation. One with hubby having ielts and the other without hubby having ielts. Without his ielts scores will be lower. Read page 1 for next steps
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 1:22am On Jun 27, 2023
saskatoonguy:
1760:

Some do some don't. Just print one while coming
you can also show balance with mobile app if asked. They ask randomly. No give devil chance😅

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (634) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.