Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1045693 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 3:39am On Mar 03, 2022
overlord77:

What is the connection between daddy GO and ITA now? Amazing people
lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Aibisoye0: 4:41am On Mar 03, 2022
Upload new policd reports. I hope you have not submitted already with the old ones? If you haven't go to do new ones and upload. If you have already submitted. Quickly go and do the PCCs and send via Web form.

marypoppins2020:
Hello house. Has anyone experienced this or has any advice on what to do?

I got an email asking me to upload Police Certificate from each country/state where I (the primary applicant) and my spouse have resided for six months or longer since the age of 18. We uploaded original documents of our various police reports when we first submitted our application so I am not sure if this request is for a new set of police reports or for us to re-uploaded the police reports we already have?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 7:21am On Mar 03, 2022
Bumma:

This is nice, thank you and weldone!
Sending money to a stranger on the internet is not a way to make payments online.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ovywils: 8:28am On Mar 03, 2022
My upfront medical was passed 2 days ago. Yesterday, it changed back to you do not need medical.
Has anyone experienced this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lotusgoddess(f): 8:35am On Mar 03, 2022
stvide:
Good evening, pls who can direct me to site where i can book a flight to canny. I tried booking on some airline site but it keeps redirecting me. Pls help
You could try skyscanner.net they have cheap flights available

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by angrybutsane(f): 8:58am On Mar 03, 2022
they should ask daddy GO for the help grin cheesy grin
overlord77:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by depair: 10:12am On Mar 03, 2022
How much to do PCC at Alagbon and any sure contact details.
Kindly share please.

Using hubby acct for POF how do you go about it as the PA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by KsMom: 10:21am On Mar 03, 2022
try Egypt Air or KLM

or Travelstart

stvide:
Good evening, pls who can direct me to site where i can book a flight to canny. I tried booking on some airline site but it keeps redirecting me. Pls help

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lizzie312: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2022
depair:
Kindly share please.

For pof in hubby’s account I wrote an LOE also hubby made me a signatory to his account and also the bank stated in their letter I was a signatory also
Lastly hubby wrote and signed a letter stating permission to the funds in his account

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Aphrodite007(f): 10:41am On Mar 03, 2022
GraciousWords:

Incorrect for FSW, check out FAQ 20 on page 1.

Thanks for this. I took my time to read page 1 yesterday and couldn’t believe how much information was there. It answered ALL my questions and corrected loads of assumptions.

kudos to whoever took their time to set it up.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Icicles: 10:41am On Mar 03, 2022
Hello house,

A friend of mine who is not a nairaland just got PPR and wants to know the steps to send to Cairo?

Especially the Cairo VFS address plus he also wondering where to get the CVAC form.

Can those who sent to Cairo please share their experience and provide guidance.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 10:44am On Mar 03, 2022
Ovywils:
My upfront medical was passed 2 days ago. Yesterday, it changed back to you do not need medical.
Has anyone experienced this?
It’s normal

depair:
Kindly share please.

Use the search button to search ‘inspector Moshood’ and you’ll get his number. I think it costs anything from 5k-7k. Depending on bargaining power.

For POF, your hubby has to write a letter to say you’re allowed to use the money
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tolakadupe(f): 11:27am On Mar 03, 2022
Icicles:
Hello house,

A friend of mine who is not a nairaland just got PPR and wants to know the steps to send to Cairo?

Especially the Cairo VFS address plus he also wondering where to get the CVAC form.

Thanks
the person should join post ppr group

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Icicles: 11:42am On Mar 03, 2022
Which post PPR groups are avail?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by odeyinkao: 11:43am On Mar 03, 2022
overlord77:

Yes oo we are amazing, we believe in the significance of this time of 80hrs praise and the accompanying blessings.

Please where can i get Unique Client Identifier (UCI), the one i saw in express entry profile is longer than 10 and is invalid for e-APR

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
depair:

Read this section of page 1...third green heading talks about POF....when and how you can use spouse's account.

https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled#107239722
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
Icicles:
Hello house,

Thanks

Best to send an email, they'll respond with instructions and a copy of the consent form if you ask for it.

info.caneg@vfshelpline.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Apiness111: 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
Hi family. Please does anyone have a working number for IOM Lagos. All 4 numbers I have are not going through.

Please does IOM Lagos attend to gate crashers with remedicals? The appointment date they gave me is clashing with something else. I've sent several emails explaining in details what is to happen that day and the urgency of it but I'm yet to get any response.

PLEASE HELP ME FAM.

It's urgent.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
odeyinkao:

Yes oo we are amazing, we believe in the significance of this time of 80hrs praise and the accompanying blessings.

Please where can i get Unique Client Identifier (UCI), the one i saw in express entry profile is longer than 10 and is invalid for e-APR

Thank you

It changes by itself around the time you get BIL or before. If you’re trying to raise a web form, there are two links to do that in page 1 of this thread, in one of the links, it’s optional to fill in UCI

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jacknn: 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
Dimple10:
should be fine, not misrepresenting. However i think you can edit the date you "collected" it once you receive a hard or scanned copy because you will need to upload it

Oga dimple,lol thanks long time how u been,hope well

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jacknn: 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bumma:

As for this, I'm not sure it should be a problem but have you thought about requesting for a delivery? If not, you should consider it.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by oseun526: 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
Dimple10:
This is wrong o. you cannot backdate the marriage certificate and this will be classed as misrepresentation.
If you can, get married ASAP and if not, pls edit your profile appropriately.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jacknn: 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
overlord77:

Lwkmd..una nor go kee person

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ovywils: 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
Allegory:

It’s normal

Okay
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by lloid: 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
Please who has a medical appointment date locked in and would no longer be needing it? Please help a brother out
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jacknn:

Oga dimple,lol thanks long time how u been,hope well

lol it's madam...i've beeen good oh...how things?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Votan: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
Good day house, I got a remedical request 1st of March, the available days are really close to my 30 day deadline, and the site is misbehaving I still can’t confirm an appointment, any advice concerning how to tackle this I want to book at IOM Abuja.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by khattab008: 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
Votan:
Good day house, I got a remedical request 1st of March, the available days are really close to my 30 day deadline, and the site is misbehaving I still can’t confirm an appointment, any advice concerning how to tackle this I want to book at IOM Abuja.

You can book the available date and reach out to them via email to schedule you for a closer date (if it's available).

Booked an appointment earlier this week (IOM Abuja) and it only went through when selected Immigrant instead of Skilled Migrant, you might want to check that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by wickedbandit007: 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
Does anyone have any other earlier dates with QLife? I have a date at the end of March
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Progress2468(m): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
Please o, I went for re med at IOM yesterday, after the whole exercise when I got to my hotel room, I got a message from them that I need to come for another xray. I hurriedly went to complete it.

Only for me to arrive my base this evening and see another sms from them that the radiologist require I take another xray.

The thing just taya me.

Please has any other person had similar experience?

What could it mean?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nkydechik: 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2022
Hello everyone,

I just noticed that the work reference letter i got from my organisation do not have their email on the letter headed paper and Infact the land lines on it do not work anymore. Please is this going to be a problem because i recently submitted it for ontario OINP. Pls note that the body of the letter has my supervisors details ( title, phone no and email). Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by oppytexu: 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
I have been calling them since last week Friday number usually switched off, someone pick this morning all she could said was they didn't get my email and I'm to resend another one � I resent the previous email to them while on phone with her she said I will get a respond before COB today ... It's 7:25pm no response I think I will go there on Monday morning if no response tomorrow too .. My situation is complicated I got remed last week I live in Ekiti coming to for a conference next week from work and from Lagos to Calabar this whole month is very busy and I have to submit before 26th

Apiness111:
Hi family. Please does anyone have a working number for IOM Lagos. All 4 numbers I have are not going through.

Please does IOM Lagos attend to gate crashers with remedicals? The appointment date they gave me is clashing with something else. I've sent several emails explaining in details what is to happen that day and the urgency of it but I'm yet to get any response.

PLEASE HELP ME FAM.

It's urgent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (630) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: aurorae1, Alchelm7(m), stevolinkon40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.