Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1070702 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (637) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by YinkusB: 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2022
Congratulations to you!!!!!!!

Gummygummy:
PPR confirmed!!!! grin

We moved houses today as a result I was busy the entire day, finally took a breather and came online to see YinkusB and Lorenza PPR gist. I literally told myself, “this girl, shey you won’t go and check your own mail bayi?” I refreshed my mail and saw the notification and it felt so surreal that I wasn’t sure it was PPR at first grin grin grin

ITA- 30 September 2020
AOR- 29 December 2020 (submitted a few hours to my deadline)
REMED REQUEST-10 February 2022
MEP -22 February 2022
RFV -5 March 2022
VO- Ottawa

Thank you Nairalanders, God bless y’all plenty plenty. I didn’t join no WhatsApp or telegram group, so everything I did and didn’t do were contributions from members here. Godspeed to everyone’s application especially my one and only Graciouswords. Your selflessness will open doors for you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Osama10(m): 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
Gummygummy:
PPR confirmed!!!! grin

ITA- 30 September 2020
MEP -22 February 2022
RFV -5 March 2022
VO- Ottawa

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by CountVersailles(f): 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
ednut1:
blond with blue eyes refugee will help increase declining white demographics cool
You shouldn't be making racist comments

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 3:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
It’s been answered already. Thank you.

Allegory:

Covid how? This question has been answered so many times in recent pages, just read back or use the search button.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 3:28pm On Mar 06, 2022
Omo. Thank you very much. I know the process but I started hearing UPS so I was like ahh CoViD must have changed it. Thanks a lot. You are kind. Shalom.

Natalie27:
Long time no hi Bekayy

Gather all documents required by IRCC and your VFS:

1. Wait for the VFS tracking details— they will give you update on when it will be sent to IRCC and when it will be returned to you
2. Wait for the return of your passport— VFS also uses DHL or any other courier to return.

Credit: PanicButton

quote author=bekayy post=110786246]Hello. Pls what’s the current process to submit a passport at the Abuja VFS Office for PPR. I’m not sure as Covid has set in.

Thank you.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by BurnaBurna: 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2022
Guys, how long is your passport staying at IRCC/Accra High commission for stamping ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lorenza: 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2022
Congratulations!! God is good!
May the rest of the journey be smooth smiley

Gummygummy:
PPR confirmed!!!! grin

We moved houses today as a result I was busy the entire day, finally took a breather and came online to see YinkusB and Lorenza PPR gist. I literally told myself, “this girl, shey you won’t go and check your own mail bayi?” I refreshed my mail and saw the notification and it felt so surreal that I wasn’t sure it was PPR at first grin grin grin

ITA- 30 September 2020
MEP -22 February 2022
RFV -5 March 2022
VO- Ottawa

Thank you Nairalanders, God bless y’all plenty plenty. I didn’t join no WhatsApp or telegram group, so everything I did and didn’t do were contributions from members here. Godspeed to everyone’s application especially my one and only Graciouswords. Your selflessness will open doors for you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 3:40pm On Mar 06, 2022
CountVersailles:

You shouldn't be making racist comments
majority of the people here know ur a troll and lack common sense. Na me make the comment https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/mar/02/civilised-european-look-like-us-racist-coverage-ukraine. Dont quote me again

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by lanregal: 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2022
Hello everyone, my medicals expired Oct, I received remedical request in Nov, got medical passed dec14, yet criminality and security not yet initiated. Can I get a new PCC to send to IRCC without ADR? Thinking this might fast track the process.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lizzie312: 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
Pls does anyone belong to any RROC visa office group on telegram or WhatsApp I’ll love to join one it’s my visa office also thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bawss1(m): 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2022
ednut1:
majority of the people here know ur a troll and lack common sense. Na me make the comment https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/mar/02/civilised-european-look-like-us-racist-coverage-ukraine. Dont quote me again

Still racists. Whether you were the first person or not to make the comment, the fact that you saw it fitting to post here is unfortunate. This thread is focused on the EE process not perpetuating the ridiculous identity politics that is ruining Western society.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cruzydal(m): 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2022
Please is anyone coming down from Canada to Nigeria ?? I have something the person will help me with please . Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
Bawss1:

Still racists. Whether you were the first person or not to make the comment, the fact that you saw it fitting to post here is unfortunate. This thread is focused on the EE process not perpetuating the ridiculous identity politics that is ruining Western society.
well the issue is affecting express entry processing as they have said they will prioritize Ukraine applications. In your attempt to sound smart you sounded ****.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 1cor2v9: 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2022
BurnaBurna:
Guys, how long is your passport staying at IRCC/Accra High commission for stamping ?
� � lol
How long has your passport been with them?
By Tuesday it will be 2 weeks mine has been with them
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tshtsh: 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
oluwamitomisin:
Almost 2 years after AOR, i got email from IRCC that I need to take medical examination and sent form IMM1017E.

Anyone have an idea what this could be about? Asking as this doesn't look like I'm being asked to retake all medicals tests previously done.
Thanks!
It is what it is . Re-medical within 30 days at a cost of 46,500

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tshtsh: 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2022
Exot:
Guys. Going for upfront remedicals, what are the details I'll need or complete process since I'll have to link this one to my profile.

Please anyone who did this can fill me in
Consider waiting for Re-med. With upfront you may have to reach out to them to link up your result with your profile. Rememebr its not easy to reach IRCC by phone or webform

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tshtsh: 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2022
GraciousWords:

Yep, but many view it as a good sign that PPR is near. Give them their remed, let them give you your PPR cheesy
I believe so too because I got PPR notification the same day my medical was passed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tshtsh: 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
GraciousWords:

Maybe custody doc is a new additional requirement to prevent one parent from absconding with children, there was a judicial case we discussed here sometime ago....they may have seen more cases of this, just guessing.

My advise: in addition to all the docs you listed above, please also get & submit the exact document they have asked for. I don't think you have to be divorced or separated to get a legal document that you have custody of your children, but I may be wrong. It looks like IRCC trusts a legal doc from a court (custody doc) more than the supposed signatory of a non accompanying spouse on an authorization to
travel doc. Contact a lawyer to be certain.

Yes a number of court cases in recent time where a couple divorce and the mother migrates to canada with the kids. I read about one where the husband petitioned the canadian high commission out of fear of losing his kids. There PR was cancelled
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tshtsh: 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
odeyinkao:

I am working on my eAPR now and reading some past post so that I can do things better

I took note of the following

1. ECA, IELTS - There is no separate placeholder for IELTS and WES. So you can upload IELTS and WES along with educational documents.
2. Though Schedule A is not asked for when submitting eAPR, later you will be requested to submit Schedule A.
3. Provincial Nominees(PNP) - If you are a provincial nominee would suggest you to submit copy of nominaton certificate and Schedule 4 (IMM0008_4E) upfront along with LOE. Though these are not asked for when submitting eAPR, later you will be requested to submit Schedule 4.

Are the following notes still valid and what do we advice now ?

This was what I did and didnt get any ADR:

1. My addresses from when I was 18 till date were completed on the form. Not even one day gap without an address.
2. For education section I uploaded my university transcript, university certificate and WES document as one PDF. I forgot the IELTS result but later sent to them as webform. Kindly add your IELTS result to this education section.
3. For proof of funds I uploaded my bank reference letter and six months bank statement in one document.
4. For proof of work experience I uploaded employer reference letter and paystubs for last 12 months.
5. All pages of my passport with a stamp
6. Emedical information sheet
7. passport photo according to specification

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by BurnaBurna: 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
Mine is 9 days but i've seen someone waiting since Feb. 10. Whats happening like this ?
1cor2v9:

� � lol
How long has your passport been with them?
By Tuesday it will be 2 weeks mine has been with them

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Exot: 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2022
Exot:
Guys. Going for upfront remedicals, what are the details I'll need or complete process since I'll have to link this one to my profile.

Please anyone who did this can fill me in
Who did upfront re-medicals and had it updated successfully. Please intimate me with procedure.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 1cor2v9: 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2022
BurnaBurna:
Mine is 9 days but i've seen someone waiting since Feb. 10. Whats happening like this ?

Feb 9
Ha!!!
We have entered this one big time..
No option than chill and wait

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by abrireta: 7:17am On Mar 07, 2022
[color=#000099][/color] Please does anyone have this link. I am interested too. Thank you

Lizzie312:
Pls does anyone belong to any RROC visa office group on telegram or WhatsApp I’ll love to join one it’s my visa office also thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by croxx86: 7:24am On Mar 07, 2022
Hello House,
Has anyone requested recently for a new born to be added to their application. How long does ot take?
I have requested for almost a month now and nothing yet. Can I email IRCC on this and who has the email address for Accra VO?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by REDBULL1(m): 8:09am On Mar 07, 2022
IlorinBoy1:

Try to find abudhabi vfs email address online and mail them. I didn’t do it, so I don’t want to give wrong information. But someone there asked if we can submit from anywhere and he got a positive response.

Thank you very much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Opemipooye(f): 9:34am On Mar 07, 2022
Hello .. pls I will like to ask which bank in Nigeria gives fixed deposit certificate. I went to GTBank today wanting to fix my POF but I was told that the only thing they can give to show that I have a fixed deposit with them is my statement of account. Will that be enough? Please help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrPein: 10:41am On Mar 07, 2022
Opemipooye:
Hello .. pls I will like to ask which bank in Nigeria gives fixed deposit certificate. I went to GTBank today wanting to fix my POF but I was told that the only thing they can give to show that I have a fixed deposit with them is my statement of account. Will that be enough? Please help

Hi
This is news cos I used GTBank to fix my POF and I was given a fixed deposit certificate. But this was in 2019. Except maybe it is a policy change.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Igethope: 11:38am On Mar 07, 2022
Exot:

Who did upfront re-medicals and had it updated successfully. Please intimate me with procedure.

Keep raising web form everyday. Also call them as well.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by BurnaBurna: 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
1cor2v9:

Feb 9
Ha!!!
We have entered this one big time..
No option than chill and wait

Public holiday in Ghana today.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Votan: 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
I’m having issues getting a closer date for my remedical, any advise would be helpful.
I’ve mailed them severally, I keep getting the computer generated response and eventually when I got one, they just told me no free day during the week.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Gummygummy(f): 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hello Everyone,
Quick question please. For submitting documents to VFS, should I attach all five pages of the Visa request mail or just the first page that has my details is fine?

Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrPein: 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
Gummygummy:
Hello Everyone,
Quick question please. For submitting documents to VFS, should I attach all five pages of the Visa request mail or just the first page that has my details is fine?

Many thanks.

Yeah. Print all and submit.
Remember to fill the height and eye colour chart which is the last page

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (637) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

Viewing this topic: acekid109(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.