Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1070681 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (637) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by BurnaBurna: 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
I wonder why you thought this was a good idea.

oseun526:
Hello everyone, I’m currently in the pool as which I claimed married with my partner but yet to get married actually. I planned doing court wedding after receiving noi. Hope it will not stand against me for doing wedding after noi.
Please advice. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrPein: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
Nkydechik:
Hello everyone,

I just noticed that the work reference letter i got from my organisation do not have their email on the letter headed paper and Infact the land lines on it do not work anymore. Please is this going to be a problem because i recently submitted it for ontario OINP. Pls note that the body of the letter has my supervisors details ( title, phone no and email). Thanks

Shouldn't be a problem if the content of the letter meets IRCC requirements and the company has a detailed online presence.
My opinion: If otherwise as stated above, you might get an ADR for proof that you were paid by the company depending on whether you already submitted such or used salary account as POF.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrPein: 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
Progress2468:
Please o, I went for re med at IOM yesterday, after the whole exercise when I got to my hotel room, I got a message from them that I need to come for another xray. I hurriedly went to complete it.

Only for me to arrive my base this evening and see another sms from them that the radiologist require I take another xray.

The thing just taya me.

Please has any other person had similar experience?

What could it mean?

Not to alarm you but may be they found tiny dots on the results which they want to clarify. If the x-ray is repeated and said dots are still visible, you may be required to do a sputum smear to rule out tuberculosis.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Progress2468(m): 12:16am On Mar 04, 2022
Ok thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nkydechik: 6:44am On Mar 04, 2022
Thank you so much for your reply. I actually submitted bank statement to show salary deposits.

But please who does oinp contact and through which means? the company directly or the supervisor? On the body of the letter i stated my supervisor as the contact person though.

[de quote author=MrPein post=110728573]
Shouldn't be a problem if the content of the letter meets IRCC requirements and the company has a detailed online presence.
My opinion: If otherwise as stated above, you might get an ADR for proof that you were paid by the company depending on whether you already submitted such or used salary account as POF.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kubzeey: 8:02am On Mar 04, 2022
aggiel:
It's PPR
NOC: 0213
SINP EE ITA: Dec 20th 2019
Application Recieved: Jan 26th 2020
In Process: Aug 20th 2020
ADR: Aug 25th 2020
ADR submitted: Sept 2nd 2020
Invoice tab disappeared: Sept 2nd 2020
Invoice tab reappeared: Sept 9th 2020
Nomination: Sept 10th 2020

Federal ITA: Sept 16th 2020
AOR: Oct 4th 2020
Upfront Medicals
1st status update: Nov 6th 2020 with Progress bar
2nd status update: MEP/BIL Nov 17th 2020
Biometric Submitted: Nov 23rd 2020
1st ghost update: Nov 23rd 2020
2nd ghost update: Nov 27th 2020
Total dead silence

Dec 3rd 2021: Ghost update
Dec 7th 2021: Remedical request
Dec 15th 2021: Gave remedical
Dec 18th 2021: Remedical passed
Jan 19th 2022: PPR mail

VO: Sidney Nova Scotia CB01126
COR: Nigeria
Family of Me, Myself and I

Please how long did IRCC give you to submit your passport after ppr?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrPein: 8:50am On Mar 04, 2022
Nkydechik:
Thank you so much for your reply. I actually submitted bank statement to show salary deposits.

But please who does oinp contact and through which means? the company directly or the supervisor? On the body of the letter i stated my supervisor as the contact person though.

[de quote author=MrPein post=110728573]
My opinion: If otherwise as stated above, you might get an ADR for proof that you were paid by the company depending on whether you already submitted such or used salary account as POF.

You're welcome. As per my GCMS notes, your employer is verified through their online presence or web based search. Since you submitted SOA showing salary deposits, you need'nt worry much.

This is why I usually suggest that if your company doesn't have an online presence, best to submit some form of proof. Could be SOA showing salary deposits or payslips.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by stvide: 9:39am On Mar 04, 2022
Thanks
Lotusgoddess:

You could try skyscanner.net they have cheap flights available

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by depair: 9:39am On Mar 04, 2022
Please I would appreciate a template of the letter hubby is to write or a link to any
Thanks

Allegory:

It’s normal

Use the search button to search ‘inspector Moshood’ and you’ll get his number. I think it costs anything from 5k-7k. Depending on bargaining power.

For POF, your hubby has to write a letter to say you’re allowed to use the money

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by okesuku: 9:44am On Mar 04, 2022
Good day everyone.hope we are all doing great. please I would like to ask a question. If I change jobs after AOR, do I need to inform IRCC via webform or I just keep quite about it. I would appreciate a response..Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 10:13am On Mar 04, 2022
Update on swapping appointments with qlife....

They have said they do not swap appointments so if you were looking for someone to give you theirs, i'll advise you abort mission!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 10:21am On Mar 04, 2022
wickedbandit007:
Does anyone have any other earlier dates with QLife? I have a date at the end of March

Don't bother, they won't swap it. I found myself in similar situation. They confirmed via email that they do not swap

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nkydechik: 10:48am On Mar 04, 2022
Thanks a million

quote author=MrPein post=110737161]

You're welcome. As per my GCMS notes, your employer is verified through their online presence or web based search. Since you submitted SOA showing salary deposits, you need'nt worry much.

This is why I usually suggest that if your company doesn't have an online presence, best to submit some form of proof. Could be SOA showing salary deposits or payslips. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by IlorinBoy1: 10:52am On Mar 04, 2022
No need to inform

okesuku:
Good day everyone.hope we are all doing great. please I would like to ask a question. If I change jobs after AOR, do I need to inform IRCC via webform or I just keep quite about it. I would appreciate a response..Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 10:55am On Mar 04, 2022
okesuku:

No need to do anything. If they request for an updated schedule A form, then include it in personal history

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Karhma: 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
please guys what is the NOC for a lawyer?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Karhma: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
then please am i to use WES or IQAS for eval?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ahyur: 12:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
my heart goes out to everyone going thru a tough time in Ukraine but i cant help but wonder how the initiatives by IRCC will affect processing times now. I really hope this doesn't further push applications in process backwards.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lotusgoddess(f): 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
Karhma:
please guys what is the NOC for a lawyer?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dudu06(f): 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
Please how do I join OINP group via WhatsApp or telegram.. please post link
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
ahyur:
my heart goes out to everyone going thru a tough time in Ukraine but i cant help but wonder how the initiatives by IRCC will affect processing times now. I really hope this doesn't further push applications in process backwards.
Because it’s Ukraine, and not some African or middle eastern country, they’ll have so many options of countries to migrate to. Everyone is begging to have them, so hopefully, the number trooping to Canada won’t be so much as to create any major impact. Might lead to a slight reduction on the number of targeted migrants for 2022 but I don’t see it affecting processing speed.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jacknn: 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
Dimple10:

lol it's madam...i've beeen good oh...how things?

Ahh you're a lady.. if u never marry I don see wife be dat oo. Na u sure pass,na spousal visa we go do when u don get PPR bkaux u de ahead of me for d journey,lemmi just stop this waka na and wait for you biko
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by wickedbandit007: 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
Dimple10:

Terrible to hear because it seems so stressful that even for repeat Medicals almost all the dates this month are booked. Even at IOM.

Don't bother, they won't swap it. I found myself in similar situation. They confirmed via email that they do not swap
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2022
Jacknn:

Ahh you're a lady.. if u never marry I don see wife be dat oo. Na u sure pass,na spousal visa we go do when u don get PPR bkaux u de ahead of me for d journey,lemmi just stop this waka na and wait for you biko

Leemao, focus on ya journey, i dun marry..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
Allegory:

Because it’s Ukraine, and not some African or middle eastern country, they’ll have so many options of countries to migrate to. Everyone is begging to have them, so hopefully, the number trooping to Canada won’t be so much as to create any major impact. Might lead to a slight reduction on the number of targeted migrants for 2022 but I don’t see it affecting processing speed.
blond with blue eyes refugee will help increase declining white demographics cool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Omobolarin: 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
Thank you all.
I wrote a LOE for the PCC last Friday and submitted the other ADRs (POF and ScheduleA).
I received the PCC today and I realized that even though the submission deadline had passed by 1 week, I was still able to upload the PCC. I would like to know if that's the norm

yourwpgpaddy:
I did the same thing too, I attached a LOE and evidence to show that I had requested for the PCC and included proof that the document was in transit to Nigeria. As soon as I received it, I raised a webform and uploaded the PCC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by CountVersailles(f): 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
oseun526:
Hello everyone, I’m currently in the pool as which I claimed married with my partner but yet to get married actually. I planned doing court wedding after receiving noi. Hope it will not stand against me for doing wedding after noi.
Please advice. Thanks
You guys underestimate how a simple automated SQL query can find you out in just 2 secs. You think this is Nigeria that don't even know how many citizens they have
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
ednut1:
blond with blue eyes refugee will help increase declining white demographics cool
Lol true
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lorenza: 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
Eagle has landed people of God!!

Thank you for all your support. Making the wait bearable

FSW
VO - CPC- Ottawa
ITA - November 25th, 2020
AOR - Jan 13th 2021
First medical - 6th Jan 2021
Biometrics - 12th Feb 2021
Remed Request - 28th Jan 2022
Medical passed - 8th Feb 2022
GU - 28th Feb 2022
RFV - 4th March 2022

I pray rest of us receives your PPRs soon…Much love!

Omo! Since 2019 wey this waka begin! Glory to God!

32 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Osama10(m): 12:20am On Mar 05, 2022
Lorenza:
Eagle has landed people of God!!
FSW
VO - CPC- Ottawa
ITA - November 25th, 2020
AOR - Jan 13th 2021
First medical - 6th Jan 2021
Biometrics - 12th Feb 2021
Remed Request - 28th Jan 2022
Medical passed - 8th Feb 2022
GU - 28th Feb 2022
RFV - 4th March 2022

Omo! Since 2019 wey this waka begin! Glory to God!

Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by YinkusB: 6:22am On Mar 05, 2022
Jesussssssss�

Finally I can say THE EAGLE HAS LANDED����������

Ready for VISA.
VO - Ottawa
ITA: July 8 2020
Aor: July 28 2020
Upfront remedical : Feb 08 2022
Ready for Visa: March 4th 2022

It's been a long wait but it ended in praise.
I pray this good news gets to everyone waiting

31 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Osama10(m): 7:22am On Mar 05, 2022
YinkusB:
Jesussssssss�

Finally I can say THE EAGLE HAS LANDED����������

Ready for VISA.
VO - Ottawa
ITA: July 8 2020
Aor: July 28 2020
Upfront remedical : Feb 08 2022
Ready for Visa: March 4th 2022

It's been a long wait but it ended in praise.
I pray this good news gets to everyone waiting

Congratulations.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (637) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.