Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Issue With Fake Interviews - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Issue With Fake Interviews (8079 Views)

Human Traffickers Are Luring Nigerians With Fake $900 Pay Jobs - NAPTIP / 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies / Meet Job Hunter Who Got 30 Interviews But Was Rejected Because Of His Neck Tatto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by sixtus3606(m): 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
Diligent1:
I am surprised at which the rate of fake job interviews are being sent to me everyday.
As a job seeker, I try to apply for job at least 5 times everyday but all the interview messages I receive, I always check for the location before I would decide to go, immediately it will show among the fake locations of Scam Interviews.

Last week, I received 2 invites to come today which the location is Ikorodu and I was very happy that at least I will start a work this month. I was already planning how I will spend my salary, food stuff first, hoping they might be real. On getting there, I discovered that they are GNLD. I was disappointed again, right now, I don't know what to do.
I have not seen any real company inviting me for an interview.
I don't know how to get a job, the government should come to our aid, It is difficult to survive.

Kindly send me a PM. I will put you thorugh on how to filter yourself from these GNLD kinda adverts and how to source for genuine jobs.

It's now up to you.
Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by patreeq50(m): 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
A laundry business located in Akoka and Ebute Metta/Onyigbo is in urgent need of attendant, manager. Please Call 0813. 286. 7579
Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by Diligent1(f): 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
revived:

If you could have been patient since 2019 then it's not late

Send your CV to my telegram, I will discuss to my bro about it.
If it's feasible I will get back to you myself
Just greet a d drop the CV. If it's considered where I forward it too, then it's your luck.
Be safe

Modified: I don't reply emails Op
Sir, what name did you use on telegram, I tried revived and I saw long list so that I will not send it to wrong person.

1 Like

Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by revived: 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2021
Diligent1:

Sir, what name did you use on telegram, I tried revived and I saw long list so that I will not send it to wrong person.

@johncorlman
Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by Diligent1(f): 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
revived:

@johncorlman
I have sent my CV to you sir, thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by Diligent1(f): 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
sixtus3606:

Kindly send me a PM. I will put you thorugh on how to filter yourself from these GNLD kinda adverts and how to source for genuine jobs.

It's now up to you.
I have sent a mail to you sir, thank you sir.
Re: Issue With Fake Interviews by sixtus3606(m): 7:31am On Nov 03, 2021
Diligent1:

I have sent a mail to you sir, thank you sir.

I have responded. Perhaps you should respond with your WhatsApp number, so we can take it up from there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N-power Batch C: How To Fix Relocation Issues / Had Third Class In Education / Can You Re-apply In A Firm That Retrenched You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.