Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast (15667 Views)

Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB / Don’t Beg Us When We Hit Back At Nigerian Army: IPOB / ESN Commander Didn't Die In Gun Battle With Army- IPOB Clarifies (2) (3) (4)

Re: Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast by Bighead9: 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
gegeor:
and you Nigeria Govt paid agents have to rush to thread to comment rubbish, yours acts is the reasons God cursed the black race.

You think God is applauding IPOB for killing innocent IGBOS or you think God is happy with you and your likes that supports the killings IPOB are currently perpetrating?

Re: Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast by 007Marvel(m): 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
Never has Nigeria been so divided that because a person is from a particular region or tribe others openly wish them death. If given the opportunity even single Northern and Eastern will gladly wipe out the other!
Re: Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
What an insult to those of us who understand hausa, who understood clearly what those soldiers shooting in Ngbowo in Agwu LGA Enugu-state were saying in hausa as they attacked Ngbowo today. I AM NOT IN SUPPORT OF VIOLENT AGITATION BUT THE ARMY SHOULD NOT BE AFRAID TO FACE UP TO THE ATROCITIES COMMITTED BY ITS OWN.

Re: Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast by mccloud224(m): 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nigerian Army is so so so useless , I am short of derogatory terms

Utterly useless!!!!

Re: Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast by Emergingnation(m): 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
Osogboprince:

Iponk miscreant hijacking innocent igbo people car for crime , good the army is doing a great job.come out with your gun and be shot dead instantly. Miscreant
Yes they are doing great job by killing your fulani terrorist goons disturbing the East

Re: Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast by Menace2Society(m): 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
Osogboprince:
We the igbos and yorubas are solidly behind the army successes in the zone, ipob and that criminal never-do-well albino wants to cause chaos in the east but good a thing he has been captured like a small rat grin grin, well done our heroic troops , we in the east know the true story
Werey dey disguise

Re: Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast by sharpsecret: 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
Osogboprince:
We the igbos and yorubas are solidly behind the army successes in the zone, ipob and that criminal never-do-well albino wants to cause chaos in the east but good a thing he has been captured like a small rat grin grin, well done our heroic troops , we in the east know the true story
why can't this same army have success in the north or is there another meaning for success...if u kill innocent people and tag it success that means u are a terrorist

Re: Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
According To An Eyewitness Report: "Nigeria Soliders Invades Isi-Nwgu Mgbowo, Awgu L.G In Enugwu State Since 5am Early This Morning Burning Innocent People’s Houses And Shooting At Anything That Moves And Villagers Are Taking refuge In The Bushes."
@UKinNigeria @UNHumanRights

Using federal might against a tribe. This is cowardice, not bravery.
A soldier that killed a civilian is not fit for the uniform.
All those condemning IPOB, Should apply same energy and also hold spaces to talk about this Invasion and killings by the army.

Meanwhile watch the Fulanis invaders coming into Nigera -Battle ready ,theve captured 60% of Northern Nigeria already.
We all should fold our arms abi?
One Liegeria.
former President Olusegun Obasanjo said Nigerians should be thanking God for the Igbo because they are the reason the country has not been Islamised.

Re: Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast by donprinyo(m): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
Has been the plan all diz while. Shame on Nigerian Army.

Re: Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast by Jostoman: 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
Osogboprince:
Everytime this man will be saying we as if Igbo and Yoruba people appointed him as their spokesman. oga please speak for yourself.

Re: Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast by sharpsecret: 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
Tingotoe:
When we were telling ibos that the monster created by nnamdi Kanu will consume them they told us to shut up and mind our business. This is just the beginning. Most of you know nothing about war
and since when did agitation of a people become a call for war...you that know about war is nigeria not fighting war before ESN and ipob came?people even die more in Nigeria than Somalia that is fighting war

Re: Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast by specialmati(m): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
grin grin grin are you robot or human being with brain.because you type like a robot
Re: Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
Make d Israelites come take the igbos

So they can be peace
Re: Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast by sharpsecret: 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Fact.

Nigeria army is 200% on this one.

After killing their Facebook urchins will be shouting DSS.

Meanwhile the people they are killing are still ndigbo.

I said it earlier that the believe that igbos respect human life, that argument has been defeated because they now kill without respect to human lives.

They behead ndigbo

They enforce sit at home and has injured countless of people with Many in hospital and many who couldn't survive it has lost their lives.

They move from town to town killing perceived saboteurs and burning their houses. Houses which no Igbos dead and living can't even build in life and after life.

I used to tell people that the worst agitators are from Abia state because even historically they have no respect for human lives. People who eats human being , what then do human life mean to them eg Nnamdi Kanu.

Goods and people's means of livelihood has been destroyed by Igbos both vehicles conveying goods and services.

In all Igbos has never killed one Fulani herdsmen but all their killers are still ndigbo.

be sincere to urself....who burned more than 100 houses in izombe?...

Re: Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast by specialmati(m): 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Fact.

I said it earlier that the believe that igbos respect human life, that argument has been defeated because they now kill without respect to human lives.

They behead ndigbo

They enforce sit at home and has injured countless of people with Many in hospital and many who couldn't survive it has lost their lives.

They move from town to town killing perceived saboteurs and burning their houses. Houses which no Igbos dead and living can't even build in life and after life.

I used to tell people that the worst agitators are from Abia state because even historically they have no respect for human lives. People who eats human being , what then do human life mean to them eg Nnamdi Kanu.

Goods and people's means of livelihood has been destroyed by Igbos both vehicles conveying goods and services.

In all Igbos has never killed one Fulani herdsmen but all their killers are still ndigbo. grin grin grin are you robot or human being with brain.because you type like a robot

Re: Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast by specialmati(m): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Fact.

They behead ndigbo

In all Igbos has never killed one Fulani herdsmen but all their killers are still ndigbo. grin grin grin are you robot or human being with brain.because you type like a robot

grin are you robot or human being with brain.because you type like a robot

Re: Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast by ezechi24(m): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
adamsmith914:
Anything they say you accept, it is what you wanted, you think you can achieve Biafra by intimidating We the Federal Government of Nigeria? You will see fire, you will wail UN come & see genocide.

when a fQQL talks his fQQlishness will always be noticed .....read the stupid nonsense you wrote up there and ask yourself if a reasonable person would say such....all these 25k urchins sef ..tufie

Re: Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast by UCHIHAmask: 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
Amalarudeen:
I agree with you Basirudeen my Yoruba Muslim brother from Osogbo. IPOB must be dealt with for wanting to abandon our ewedu skulls in the hands of fulanis. It will never happen inshallah. Igbos must suffer with us grin
I don't know why!! I'm a biafran but I still laughed when I read this your comment..
It's funny in a way

Re: Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast by Tingotoe: 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
sharpsecret:
and since when did agitation of a people become a call for war...you that know about war is nigeria not fighting war before ESN and ipob came?people even die more in Nigeria than Somalia that is fighting war
The agitation for biafra doesn't necessarily need to be a call for war, but when you use violence as a strategy to achieve it, war will break out for sure. This is what IPOB has done to you guys

Re: Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast by Cherez: 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
Osogboprince:
An average easterner is happy that tye army has arrived the east and doing great jobs kill all them terrorist iponk cultists and low lifes
May the army do you you and your generations what they are currently doing in the east
May the engage high caliber weapons in civilian abodes from your generations to another
May they treat you so much in 100 folds

Re: Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast by AmeLonRo(m): 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
anyone or people responsible for killings in the east should please embrace peace and stop the killings.
Anyone or people doing same in the north should stop it now.
Peace is desirable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmKWaFSNawQ
Re: Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast by Cherez: 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
Abdul05:

Every Nigerian knows that-- including all Nigerians abroad grin grin why telling us again?
So called herdsmen with nigerien cousins don show
Finish your cow urine as drinking water first

Re: Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast by Cherez: 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Nigeria terrorist army telling lies to save face.

Igbos know those terrorising them,and they are Nigeria army.

Below is dirty aboki soldiers cheering,shooting direct to civilians and burning houses in Enugu State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOSFLBumhSQ
You Dey mind them?
Opening fire at residential abodes.
Who does that?
Imagine the high caliber weapon being used here while they will arm the soldiers fighting BH with jamming old rifles.

Re: Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast by Cherez: 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
adamsmith914:
Anything they say you accept, it is what you wanted, you think you can achieve Biafra by intimidating We the Federal Government of Nigeria? You will see fire, you will wail UN come & see genocide.

You see why you and your generations in this country won’t escape evil?
Poor healthcare will kill some, those who escape it will die on bad roads, escape it and die at the hands of herdsmen, bh or iswap,
Escape that & die of hunger, escape that and die at the hands of the heartless force men
No wonder Nigeria is so cursed
People like you bring this country to its knees & cursed; a land so blessed but unproductive having evils like you & your FG
Mary Odili was invaded by same FG, same as Igbogho’s house.
Una go pay one day like Egypt paid at the hands of Israel at the 7-day war

Re: Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast by Cherez: 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
Dhury:
he is not your own he is a Nigerian . your own is chilling in DSS cell.

At least better than your children littered all over Nigeria begging for food
Save them first

Re: Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
Tingotoe:
The agitation for biafra doesn't necessarily need to be a call for war, but when you use violence as a strategy to achieve it, war will break out for sure. This is what IPOB has done to you guys

So we should fold our arms ;
Our future= Northern Nigeria abi?
60% captured territory.
87% of its citizens the poorest region in the world.
Schools shut down;
Weaponized illiteracy and poverty;
IPOB/ESN are none violence,no evidence of IPOB/ESN violence but hear/sey not admissible in court.
Foreign Countries give assylum to IPOB/ESN
Because they are not terrorists,they are fighting a just cause.
You dont see them shooting at fighter jets.
Killing military personnel; and stealing war equipment.
They dont displace Indegenous people in Nigeria.
Million of Nigerians; now leave in IDP camps;
They dont rape women;
They dont collect taxes and ramsons;
They keep igbo land forests and farms protected against the terrorists.
Yes we say;
Tufiakwa;
If we cant protect our land ;women and properties-One Nigeria should go to hell;
I respect Ghanaians;I respect Chad;because they respect my values ;I wont tolerate *One Nigeria when my values are dis valued;by foreigners.
Even with your paid media; and propaganda's ;
This is the 21st century (we can see clear videos) so banning social media; cant help yall.
We say no;
Eastern Nigeria will always push back.

Re: Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast by Tingotoe: 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
9jah:

So we should fold our arms ;
Our future= Northern Nigeria abi?
60% captured territory.
87% of its citizens the poorest region in the world.
Schools shut down;
Weaponized illiteracy and poverty;
IPOB/ESN are none violence,no evidence of IPOB/ESN violence but hear/sey not admissible in court.
Foreign Countries give assylum to IPOB/ESN
Because they are not terrorists,they are fighting a just cause.
You dont see them shooting at fighter jets.
Killing military personnel; and stealing war equipment.
They dont displace Indegenous people in Nigeria.
Million of Nigerians; now leave in IDP camps;
They dont rape women;
They dont collect taxes and ramsons;
They keep igbo land forests and farms protected against the terrorists.
Yes we say;
Tufiakwa;
If we cant protect our land ;women and properties-One Nigeria should go to hell;
I respect Ghanaians;I respect Chad;because they respect my values ;I wont tolerate *One Nigeria when my values are dis valued;by foreigners.
Even with your paid media; and propaganda's ;
This is the 21st century (we can see clear videos) so banning social media; cant help yall.
We say no;
Eastern Nigeria will always push back.
You will push back and you will bleed while the rest of the world simply looks on. Good luck with all that

Re: Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast by smileyoo: 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
the Nigeria army is actually telling lies, but I don't blame them, but our useless south-east leaders and the tactlessness of ipob leadership, because we know that ipob have no strong platform to engage the Nigeria military in any battle, yet they were raising the false hope of their ignorant followers.
now ipob have given the military an excuse to officially legalize the killing of innocent easterners tagging them ipob, ESN.
presently south-east is in a precarious situation, because what ESN were fighting against the fulani-herdsmen terrorists, the Nigeria military is now commiting the same criminality.
ipob is never a terrorist group, because they have been victims of killings by the Nigeria military over the years, without fighting back.
the only mistake ipob made, is engaging a vicious and well-equiped enemy, knowing fully that they are not prepared for such a fight.

Re: Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
Tingotoe:
You will push back and you will bleed while the rest of the world simply looks on. Good luck with all that

We cant be captured;
We aint gonna be slaves to no one;
former President Olusegun Obasanjo said Nigerians should be thanking God for the Igbo because they are the reason the country has not been Islamised.
Theve captured 60% of northern Nigeria ;already;supported by a terrorists government;
You support evil;because your from a captured territory.
Your a slave;
I dont respect or value your comment.
Sheeps dont make noise;when a lion is around.
Bye.
Re: Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast by UCHIHAmask: 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
Dhury:
he is not your own he is a Nigerian . your own is chilling in DSS cell.
Ohh,now you know that he is not our own but when UGM was killing them your lots were busy shouting "igbos are killing their own"..
You hypocrite...

All igbo/biafran is our "own", either they are involved in drugs,in the military,dss,government positions or not.....

Just a single man was caught,yet in saying the truth and not shying away from anything,ipob worldwide did not deny him,they said he was a member of ipob not ESN but you lots don't want to hear it..
When ikonso the ESN member was killed,ipob accepted it boldly,you lots smiled and laughed but when ipob denied some of the innocent people being framed by the police/NA,UGM attacks or the killing of that doctor,you lots don't want to hear it!!!!!
I don't know if all the comments I see here are all from paid agents and northerners,if it be from Southerners then It's a pity that they swallow the words of Nigeria security forces and medias hook,line and sinker even against eastern medias and reports from igbo populace....
Is it sensible that ipob is killing thousands of Igbo populace yet the families of the dead are protecting them?they say ipob is oppressing Igbo populace but yet when the same Igbo populace cry out about the innocent being arrested or killed by the police who have come to rescue them from ipob,the same people call them all crimina!
when we say ipob is Igbo populace and Igbo populace is ipob, therefore cannot kill or hurt itself,they say it's a lie! But anytime they come to save us from supposed ipob criminals,they target and kill Igbo populace!!.
UGM are the criminals,army and Police should go after them,we hail them(UGM) because we so much hate the army and Police, anything that hurts the army is what the igbo populace welcome,now that doesn't prove we are all criminals rather a sensible government should wonder why a populace would be happy when criminals are killing it's own security agents?they must have done something evil to the people..
Re: Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast by meccuno: 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Fact.

They behead ndigbo

In all Igbos has never killed one Fulani herdsmen but all their killers are still ndigbo.

[/s] This Aboki again undecided

Re: Army: IPOB/ESN Responsible For Arson, Killings In Southeast by adamsmith914: 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
mccloud224:
Nigerian Army is so so so useless , I am short of derogatory terms

Utterly useless!!!!
Wailer & you are better than them? Rubbish Empty Barrel.

Osinbajo: Why Hardworking Deputies Run Into Problems / Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals / Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76