Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,045 members, 7,828,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) (57718 Views)

People Gather Outside Buckingham, Windsor, And Balmoral To Mourn The Queen(Pics) / Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death / Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by Mrbenny001: 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2021
Oh.. sorry about that
Rydermaverick:

Am sorry I was mistaking him with his dad prince Philips..next time kindly correct politely. ..
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mrbenny001:
Oh.. sorry about that
All good man.. enjoy
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by Oyiboman69: 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
This woman is still strong while Charles is already old and tired.
and you don't know the behind it....

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by Staccato001: 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2021
donofdons:
If you have money, you will never die young if you take care of yourself. You don’t need any pastor to pray for you at all.

Do you reckon how many billionaires that have died in the past 2 years since the advent of Covid, either in Africa or the Western world?

Your money is never enough to buy you an existence...I know of a friend whose grand Ma is 104yrs of age right now in Nigeria. This family ain't rich and there's no specialty attached to the care of the grand Ma.

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by Dja1(m): 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
Buhari is 80+ and his brain had dead since
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2021
This woman go sweet die, her ringtones go be like that of a virgin grin grin grin
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by meobizy(f): 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
Meanwhile my grandma of the same age don almost end her life cycle. Difference dey for this life.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by DWJOBScom(m): 1:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
This woman is still strong while Charles is already old and tired.

Cigarette kills and kills
Living healthy is good
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by timesup234: 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
Old witch. May vultures consume your remains
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by AyelalaOo(m): 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
No need to worry or feel concerned. Who go die go die, old age walks hand in hand with sure death.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by Pootle: 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
Illuminatiship:
How this queen Elizabeth driving take stand building when collapse for Lagos today..

na today u jus dey hear negative news for nigeria

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ovo200:
Can this be the queen?
Should she be the queen driving at 95 then mama is still strong with good eye sight.
But why do the elite live so long, what food are they eating?

Once you have money, you get access only to the best of the best... Best nutritionist, best dietitian, best doctor, best trainer, best adviser, best of everything. Money is good my brother grin
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by seunayantokun(m): 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2021
I don see this picture before now.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by Princeton92(m): 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
Did you know that the QUEEN ELIZABETH II is the only one alive permitted to own a car without driver's license?
That woman's power ehh
cheesy wink smiley
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by mdntiri(m): 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ovo200:
Can this be the queen?
Should she be the queen driving at 95 then mama is still strong with good eye sight.

I hear the queen eats organic food, don't know how true
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by Jman06(m): 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ovo200:
Can this be the queen?
Proper medical care. Not food!

Non elite Nigerians take medical care for granted, patronize quacks until sicknesses cause major damages to their internal organs before they go to hospital.

The elites who are well educated (e.g university profs) know better not to play games with their health. They go to hospitals when sick, get drugs prescriptions, go to pharmacies to get those drugs and still gain further healthcare information and counseling from the pharmacists. All these (which the uninformed take for granted) contribute largely to why the elites live longer and healthier lives. Fact!
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by PrincewithGod(m): 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Sorry ma'am but Charles kicked the bucket some time ago.. were you not aware?
It was Prince Philip, her husband and Charles's father that died.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by Torosk1(m): 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2021
We are watching just in case

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by Hollumedeyyy: 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2021
Same thinking
Gunboysavage:
This woman no get King?
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by SoundWaves: 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
This woman is the most powerful person on Earth, she controls America uk whole Europe by proxy
if you know you know
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by stayclearofme: 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
Illuminatiship:
How this queen Elizabeth driving take stand building when collapse for Lagos today..
You people know to compare two unrelated issues! Tell me how this your stupid question will stand the building?
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by egbabiekperemo1: 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
[s]Rydermaverick:

Sorry ma'am but Charles kicked the bucket some time ago.. were you not aware?[/s]

Pls learn to do proper research
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by thundafire: 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ovo200:
Can this be the queen?
she was born into royalty everything provided has been standard so why wouldn't she live long. If na our people dey for dn send am thunder to die make another person climb seat
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by thundafire: 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
philiancoop:
She's the only one that doesn't need a drivers license because all licenses are authorized in the name of the queen
or passport
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2021
Queen Elizabeth want Charles to die a Prince
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by placeofallure(f): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2021
bestman09:
sad
Wow!

Suffering have killed Nigerians. Seeing a 95y old Nigerian that reasons well these days is a miracle.

My grandma is 97. She's petite and smart. She still knows all of her grandchildren's names, even the name of their spouses. She's an Amazon. I always dread the day my mum would call me and tell me she's gone. It won't be funny.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by queenjoseph(f): 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:
in Nigeria the more you get old, the more reasoning reduces e.g Buhari, Dino, Nnamdi KANU, Nwamakipe, Northern Governors, Fayemi among other senseless old fools

But they say wisdom comes with age.

The older the wiser.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by YourFavorite21(m): 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
My great grand mother is 106, still alive and strong, she treks to church every morning (for morning mass) and she dey even go farm too. She's currently the oldest, in my village. She cried so much when her granddaughter my aunt Aged 39 yrs,died in August this year.
So it's possible to live long, peace of mind, regular checkup and good food diet,that's all it takes.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
PrincewithGod:

It was Prince Philip, her husband and Charles's father that died.
Thanks for correcting me while others were insultive..may you know peace
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2021
egbabiekperemo1:

Pls learn to do proper research
Thanks I was mistaken...you know next time instead of telling people that way why not tell them the right answer...
I mistook prince Charles for prince Philip.. enjoy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) / US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) / Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.