Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) (57722 Views)

People Gather Outside Buckingham, Windsor, And Balmoral To Mourn The Queen(Pics) / Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death / Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by Mamijoh(f): 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
revived:
Omooooooooo

I desire and pray for longevity with strength and health in Jesus name, Amen.
Amen my dear

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
Fucklove:
why not edit that post to avoid people quoting you?
Seriously am kinda new to the settings of the forum..I don't even know how to do that..
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by Mamijoh(f): 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
paulolee:
jus shared dis news to my boss....he was soo happy and he even said my december bonus av doubled..
And are they related grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by Kennydoc(m): 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2021
philiancoop:
She's the only one that doesn't need a drivers license because all licenses are authorized in the name of the queen

She also doesn't own or need a passport.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by xynerise: 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2021
Una say this woman no dey refresh her blood annually? grin
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2021
philiancoop:
She's the only one that doesn't need a drivers license because all licenses are authorized in the name of the queen

She's also the only person, who can travel without a Visa or passport to any country of her choice.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by Sonicroyel: 5:16am On Nov 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
This woman is still strong while Charles is already old and tired.

Small paramilitary training XP
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by Gaddafih001(m): 5:32am On Nov 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
This woman is still strong while Charles is already old and tired.
Charles was a drunk
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by abbeyfel: 6:15am On Nov 03, 2021
Sirjendon:
Who talk sey oyinbo no dey old,. Omo na oyinbo old pass black.

Black man wey no dey do health check up.

Even the rich black man, na only when dem sick dem dey do general check up.
You need enlightenment...

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 03, 2021
Of course my son, we all need enlightenment in this world, we know nothing but through light we see more.

So start with your papa at home with your enlightenment, on health check care.

abbeyfel:
You need enlightenment...
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by dalass(f): 9:34am On Nov 03, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms

En be like say, she disguise herself

Exactly! They love pranks... grin

Like she acted with James Bond as if they both jumped from a plane to the Stadium at Olympics grin
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by PrincewithGod(m): 11:02am On Nov 04, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Thanks for correcting me while others were insultive..may you know peace
Amen! God bless you.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) by kabillionaire(m): 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
Probably searching for a new husband

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) / US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) / Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.