Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

17 Years Old Chinese Student Sells His Kidney To Buy Apple Ipad 2 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 17 Years Old Chinese Student Sells His Kidney To Buy Apple Ipad 2 (6097 Views)

OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him / OJB Responds To Juliet Ibrahim Questioning His Kidney Transplant Cost / OJB Cries As P-Square Donates N5Million For His Kidney Transplant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Years Old Chinese Student Sells His Kidney To Buy Apple Ipad 2 by vicenzo(m): 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2011
M M M:

dat kid fit be igbo boy,
he go still make am.
angry
Re: 17 Years Old Chinese Student Sells His Kidney To Buy Apple Ipad 2 by dabrake(m): 2:38am On Jun 06, 2011
feel_me:

The best thing about this article! See how we dey lynch armed robbers dey burn their body when we could be earning forex selling their organs, grin grin
igbo kwenu!!!
But think am. Dat guy stupid die. If i c am, i go flog am die. Dat kidney wey im 4 sell giv yaradua 4 ova $10million, im sell am 4 less dan $4k. Economical sabotage
Re: 17 Years Old Chinese Student Sells His Kidney To Buy Apple Ipad 2 by xanctus: 4:46am On Jun 06, 2011
that is real madness
Re: 17 Years Old Chinese Student Sells His Kidney To Buy Apple Ipad 2 by calculusx(m): 9:21am On Jun 06, 2011
silly boy, when i pad 3 is introduced he will sell his second kidney or liver. muntula
Re: 17 Years Old Chinese Student Sells His Kidney To Buy Apple Ipad 2 by oladayo042: 11:47am On Jun 06, 2011
The boy must be high on something before taking that decision.
Re: 17 Years Old Chinese Student Sells His Kidney To Buy Apple Ipad 2 by Pageup1(m): 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2011
M M M:

dat kid fit be igbo boy,
he go still make am.

Rolling on d floor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 17 Years Old Chinese Student Sells His Kidney To Buy Apple Ipad 2 by Pageup1(m): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2011
xanctus:

that is real madness

nope . . .use what u have 2 get wot u want tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

just as prostitutes use their pussy to get money and infected wit HIV tongue tongue tongue
Re: 17 Years Old Chinese Student Sells His Kidney To Buy Apple Ipad 2 by Koolking(m): 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2011
I am not surprise. I am sure some of these Naija BB freaks are with one [or without] kidney.

The obsession is mind-blowing!

May God help us
Re: 17 Years Old Chinese Student Sells His Kidney To Buy Apple Ipad 2 by AkanA1(m): 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2011
Abegi! You guys should let me hear word. Naija girls r selling even more than this 4 a BB, as I gathered from some quarters,
Re: 17 Years Old Chinese Student Sells His Kidney To Buy Apple Ipad 2 by mamagee3(f): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2011
Most chinese are just flat out weird, .

Especially when the issue has to do with technology.
Re: 17 Years Old Chinese Student Sells His Kidney To Buy Apple Ipad 2 by Natasha2(f): 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2011
Akan A1:

Abegi! You guys should let me hear word. Naija girls r selling even more than this 4 a BB, as I gathered from some quarters,
really? undecided come on
Re: 17 Years Old Chinese Student Sells His Kidney To Buy Apple Ipad 2 by shotster50(m): 12:49am On Jun 07, 2011
What will he do when the Ipad 3 Comes out??
Re: 17 Years Old Chinese Student Sells His Kidney To Buy Apple Ipad 2 by DAVE5(m): 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2011
Page-up:

nope . . .use what u have 2 get wot u want tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

just as love-peddlers use their kitty to get money and infected wit HIV tongue tongue tongue
guy u funny,maybe by d tym wen i go dey buy my ipad 10 d guy for don sell everytin inside hin belle
Re: 17 Years Old Chinese Student Sells His Kidney To Buy Apple Ipad 2 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
God help him
Re: 17 Years Old Chinese Student Sells His Kidney To Buy Apple Ipad 2 by BabyCakes(f): 2:26am On Jun 08, 2011
Hmmm one kidney for ipad 2?? that means when ipad 3 or ipad 4 come out, he will sell his liver, intestines, heart and maybe even his balls to buy them. Mscheew! what an idiot!!
Re: 17 Years Old Chinese Student Sells His Kidney To Buy Apple Ipad 2 by Ehisod(m): 8:56am On Jun 08, 2011
WTF! an ipad 2 when Ipad 3 is already in the works. That chinko pikin na real craze. At seventeen I could not picture myself giving my kidney for a classic Bugatti car, there are so many what ifs involved. But this points to the fact that that Steve Jobs has made a good job of being an agent in the use materialism to enslave mankind.
Re: 17 Years Old Chinese Student Sells His Kidney To Buy Apple Ipad 2 by Nellyon(f): 8:41am On Jul 07, 2011
relax people, its only a kidney. but is the chinese boy a celeb?? if he isnt, we should prolly file this under ''money hungry upwardly mobile chinese boys''
Re: 17 Years Old Chinese Student Sells His Kidney To Buy Apple Ipad 2 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2011
LOL and I thought we are the greatest hustlers, if he gets an infection he'll die for nothing at least he got the experience
Re: 17 Years Old Chinese Student Sells His Kidney To Buy Apple Ipad 2 by aliyu06son: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2012
feel_me:

The best thing about this article! See how we dey lynch armed robbers dey burn their body when we could be earning forex selling their organs, grin grin
mak we dey live dose armed robber as part markect

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Most Poisonous Animal In The World [PHOTOS] / Twin Brothers Married Twin Sisters And Their Sons Look Alike. / 7 Types Of Vag!na And How You Can Enjoy Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.