Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Mrs Dele Momodu And Contractor On The Ikoyi Building Minutes Before It Collapse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mrs Dele Momodu And Contractor On The Ikoyi Building Minutes Before It Collapse (2932 Views)

Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse / My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse. / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs Dele Momodu And Contractor On The Ikoyi Building Minutes Before It Collapse by Stankovic22: 7:40am On Nov 02, 2021
As posted by popular journalists Dr KEMI Olunloyo to her facebook page, Mrs Bolaji Adaramaja-Momodu was seen on the building with four others which includes the contractor and real estate developers hours before the building collapsed. Her numbers are said to be unreachable for now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsQ9KYqO_9s

Re: Mrs Dele Momodu And Contractor On The Ikoyi Building Minutes Before It Collapse by MRDEE01: 7:46am On Nov 02, 2021
I just hope Aunty Kemi is not trying to catch cruise with this event

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Dele Momodu And Contractor On The Ikoyi Building Minutes Before It Collapse by incogni2o: 8:00am On Nov 02, 2021
Hmm, Dele Momodu.

Nigerians and their shady ways of making money
Re: Mrs Dele Momodu And Contractor On The Ikoyi Building Minutes Before It Collapse by setobaba: 8:07am On Nov 02, 2021
That was a old video, and is not anyway related to the collapse building. Government should pls do something on blogging or content creators, alots of people rely so much on social media news like this.

5 Likes

Re: Mrs Dele Momodu And Contractor On The Ikoyi Building Minutes Before It Collapse by 9japride(m): 9:18am On Nov 02, 2021
My question in most of all these kind of media matters, who usually releases most of the videos /pictures to the public. At times I feel most people around wealthy ones are just waiting to sell video clips/pictures of most times private moments to the highest bidders. Greed and wickedness won't let people do the right things. May the souls of the dead ones rest in peace.
Re: Mrs Dele Momodu And Contractor On The Ikoyi Building Minutes Before It Collapse by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:53am On Nov 02, 2021
UNA DEY CRAS TO BUILD THIS RUBBISH because OF MAN NO MAN AND CIRCUMVENTIN LAW WITH BRIDE.
LAGOS STATE SHOULD TAK OVER THIS BUILDING THE WAY THEY TOOK OVER MARYLAND HOUSE. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Wit Baby Cot/crib / Sex Education For Married Only / Gender Stereotypes Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.