Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Jehovah's Witness Leaders Are Clowns - Just Watch - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witness Leaders Are Clowns - Just Watch (468 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah's Witness Leaders Are Clowns - Just Watch by rottennaija(m): 9:03am On Nov 02, 2021

Re: Jehovah's Witness Leaders Are Clowns - Just Watch by rottennaija(m): 9:05am On Nov 02, 2021
Re: Jehovah's Witness Leaders Are Clowns - Just Watch by chatinent: 9:11am On Nov 02, 2021
rottennaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mrges_TxOzQ

Original Video
grin grin grin

You follow their video updates. I guess, you are into clowns?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Leaders Are Clowns - Just Watch by rottennaija(m): 9:17am On Nov 02, 2021
chatinent:

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witness Leaders Are Clowns - Just Watch by Workch: 11:43am On Nov 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse is one of them. Dude is the biggest clown on this page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witness Leaders Are Clowns - Just Watch by chrisxxx(m): 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
chatinent:

Lol. Epic reply. Bros enter the nearest eatery I will foot the bill.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Leaders Are Clowns - Just Watch by rottennaija(m): 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2021
chrisxxx:

Lol. Epic reply. Bros enter the nearest eatery I will foot the bill.
E shock am. Things too hard for Naija. We need comic relief from time to time.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Leaders Are Clowns - Just Watch by Janosky: 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
rottennaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo0SYFJseKA

The title of this thread is blatant FALSEHOOD concocted by a LYING, WAILING bigot.

The real clowns are Cappytan & Rott WAILER who TAMPERED with the audio on the JWs video and DUBIOUSLY attach on label on the blameless speaker in that video.

Rottennaija is giving a FALSE representation of the JWs video.
Rottennaija, your four (4) fingers points back at you, deluded LYING bigot.
Next time Rott WAILER will say "I'm done & dusted" , DECEIVING himself grin grin

Re: Jehovah's Witness Leaders Are Clowns - Just Watch by rottennaija(m): 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
Janosky:

The title of this thread is blatant FALSEHOOD concocted by a LYING, WAILING bigot.

The real clowns are Cappytan & Rott WAILER who TAMPERED with the audio on the JWs video and DUBIOUSLY attach on label on the blameless speaker in that video.

Rottennaija is giving a FALSE representation of the JWs video.
Rottennaija, your four (4) fingers points back at you, deluded LYING bigot.
Next time Rott WAILER will say "I'm done & dusted" , DECEIVING himself grin grin

Tell me something I didn't know in bold and caps. You are crying the audio tone was changed but what was said remain?

Re: Jehovah's Witness Leaders Are Clowns - Just Watch by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Leaders Are Clowns - Just Watch by Janosky: 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2021
rottennaija:

Tell me something I didn't know in bold and caps. You are crying the audio tone was changed but what was said remain?
You see your life?
You have agreed you CHANGED his audio tone.

Your admission of FALSE representation will suffice.
Thank you.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Leaders Are Clowns - Just Watch by Janosky: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
Phillip Hunt & Rott WAILER, bad belle dey una blood.

Noah built an ark in the last days of the wicked generation of his day,to fulfill JEHOVAH'S purpose.
JWs will do the same as the need arises in this last days.
Rott WAILER & Hunt WAILER , continue drinking Panadol & Tramadol on JWs matter.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Leaders Are Clowns - Just Watch by rottennaija(m): 2:46am On Nov 03, 2021
Janosky:

You see your life?
You have agreed you CHANGED his audio tone.

Your admission of FALSE representation will suffice.
Thank you.

I guess you are so quick to claim victim that you didn't see the two videos posted? Even when I clearly stated that one is the original video
Re: Jehovah's Witness Leaders Are Clowns - Just Watch by rottennaija(m): 2:48am On Nov 03, 2021
Janosky:
Phillip Hunt & Rott WAILER, bad belle dey una blood.

Noah built an ark in the last days of the wicked generation of his day,to fulfill JEHOVAH'S purpose.
JWs will do the same as the need arises in this last days.
Rott WAILER & Hunt WAILER , continue drinking Panadol & Tramadol on JWs matter.

Na cash out period. Some people are really good on cashing out with end time messages.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Leaders Are Clowns - Just Watch by MightySparrow: 5:34am On Nov 03, 2021
This is Stephen Lett. I don't see anything wrong in this broadcast. Though, I disagree with some of their interpretationss. They are based on assumptions
Re: Jehovah's Witness Leaders Are Clowns - Just Watch by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:19am On Nov 03, 2021
MightySparrow:
This is Stephen Lett. I don't see anything wrong in this broadcast. Though, I disagree with some of their interpretationss. They are based on assumptions

Tí ojú bá f'ara balẹ̀ á rí imú
Brother Lett is the one and we know they made lots of mistakes before getting things right later because they are also part of the people God's word referred to as "sinners" "prone to errors"
Mind you, everyone today wants to buy Computers, Telephones, Cars, Televisions, Sound System, Mobile Devices even private jets.
But have you ever seen anyone talking about the several mistakes the inventors of this things made before getting things right?
I don't think so, everyone just want to enjoy this good things no one cares about the history of the makers or the several mistakes they made before the success.
God has been planning this things for thousands of years now but He (God) said when imperfect humans finally get things right this are the signs we will all SEE to know that He is dealing with them.
(1) They will start gathering people from all races and training them on what the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob wants {Isaiah 2:2} so if care is not taken you will say they have brainwashed all those joining them after all they will all work hard to have the same line of thought! John 17:22; 1Corinthians 1:10

(2) They will start taking the peaceful invitation to all the nations {Matthew 28:19-20} so that individuals who love oneness may join in the wonderful arrangement, then they will settle all their racial disparities among themselves {Isaiah 2:3} and the result, they will divert all their resources towards the production of food and information materials. That's why JWs have bethel homes in any country where they're allowed to excel and there they make farms and printing Bibles and Bible based literatures: Spiritual food!

(3) They will erase racism and politics in their midst so that there will be no cause for military services or idea of raising weapons against anyone! Isaiah 2:4 compare to Matthew 5:43-48; 26:52

Of course there will be lots of errors when imperfect humans are coming together to work with an invisible superior being nah!
But in the end you will SEE the success {Matthew 5:13-16} so it will be left to you whether you will join in making things better or criticize them but honest hearted and sincere individuals like me will keep asking you just one question:
Have you found a better performing group than this one?
It's like when you see someone whose only interest is to talk about the history of the makers of Aircraft and all their errors. Please don't you think it will be reasonable to ask him: Have you found some other makers of vessels carrying people fast across the oceans?

Woe to those saying "good is bad" Isaiah 5:20

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witness Leaders Are Clowns - Just Watch by MightySparrow: 7:02am On Nov 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Tí ojú bá f'ara balẹ̀ á rí imú
Brother Lett is the one and we know they made lots of mistakes before getting things right later because they are also part of the people God's word referred to as "sinners" "prone to errors"
Mind you, everyone today wants to buy Computers, Telephones, Cars, Televisions, Sound System, Mobile Devices even private jets.
But have you ever seen anyone talking about the several mistakes the inventors of this things made before getting things right?
I don't think so, everyone just want to enjoy this good things no one cares about the history of the makers or the several mistakes they made before the success.
God has been planning this things for thousands of years now but He (God) said when imperfect humans finally get things right this are the signs we will all SEE to know that He is dealing with them.
(1) They will start gathering people from all races and training them on what the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob wants {Isaiah 2:2} so if care is not taken you will say they have brainwashed all those joining them after all they will all work hard to have the same line of thought! John 17:22; 1Corinthians 1:10

(2) They will start taking the peaceful invitation to all the nations {Matthew 28:19-20} so that individuals who love oneness may join in the wonderful arrangement, then they will settle all their racial disparities among themselves {Isaiah 2:3} and the result, they will divert all their resources towards the production of food and information materials. That's why JWs have bethel homes in any country where they're allowed to excel and there they make farms and printing Bibles and Bible based literatures: Spiritual food!

(3) They will erase racism and politics in their midst so that there will be no cause for military services or idea of raising weapons against anyone! Isaiah 2:4 compare to Matthew 5:43-48; 26:52

Of course there will be lots of errors when imperfect humans are coming together to work with an invisible superior being nah!
But in the end you will SEE the success {Matthew 5:13-16} so it will be left to you whether you will join in making things better or criticize them but honest hearted and sincere individuals like me will keep asking you just one question:
Have you found a better performing group than this one?
It's like when you see someone whose only interest is to talk about the history of the makers of Aircraft and all their errors. Please don't you think it will be reasonable to ask him: Have you found some other makers of vessels carrying people fast across the oceans?

Woe to those saying "good is bad" Isaiah 5:20

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

What is your point, if your leaders are prone to mistakes, why criticising other leaders mistakes with relish? This is hypocrisy I have been talking about.
Anyways, I don't see anything wrong in the broadcast. I have watched him a number of times.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Leaders Are Clowns - Just Watch by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:17am On Nov 03, 2021
MightySparrow:

What is your point, if your leaders are prone to mistakes, why criticising other leaders mistakes with relish? This is hypocrisy I have been talking about.
Anyways, I don't see anything wrong in the broadcast. I have watched him a number of times.

I love this question! smiley

The point i am making is that there is true and fake religion just as we know in the Bible, and there is no nation (Israel inclusive) where practicers of fake religion don't exist.
But in the case of Christianity Jesus warned that after his departure Satan will come and turn Christianity into a mess {Matthew 13:25} and that shortly before the endtime there will be a separation between false Christian and true Christians {Matthew 13:30} all the signs Jesus foretold we will see to know this is happening are present in Jehovah's Witnesses organization today.
The false religions are still claiming Christians today despite seeing that they're not yielding positive results with their worship.
You may join him in condemning Lett's public speech but i will not stop telling you that the likes of Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Olukoya and others are spiritually blind leaders who are deceiving themselves and their followers.
The fact that JWs also makes mistakes doesn't mean we should accept all forms of worship in the name of denominations in Christianity.
That's my point! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Leaders Are Clowns - Just Watch by Auskyd(m): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
rottennaija:

Original Video
grin grin grin

Bro hit my DM as soon as possible.

It pains me you have no job. Lemme gainfully employ you abeg.
my penis creams are making a killing grin

You can make something too bro. No dull am.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Leaders Are Clowns - Just Watch by rottennaija(m): 5:53am On Nov 12, 2021
Auskyd:

Bro hit my DM as soon as possible.

It pains me you have no job. Lemme gainfully employ you abeg.
my penis creams are making a killing grin

You can make something too bro. No dull am.

I don't have the supply chain for your penis cream biz. I can assist you with those who have. Check out the picture below, they have a worldwide know supply chain, they will fit best for your needs. Check the underlined in red.

(1) (Reply)

Live Strong To Prove Your Enemies Wrong. / Pastor Kumuyi Confirms Dunsin Oyekan's Adoption As Son | Photos / Why Do Christians Not Observe Fasting As Muslims Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.