Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,921 members, 7,956,459 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

Whats With All The Cursin On Nigerian Men! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whats With All The Cursin On Nigerian Men! (2444 Views)

Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside / Making Front Page- How Does It Work? [and Whats With Being First To Comment] / Whats With The New Hard Drug , Code Name "Bath Salt" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats With All The Cursin On Nigerian Men! by MsPotato(f): 1:14am On Jun 05, 2011
The world perceives Nigerian men to be faulty, scammers, liars, cheaters, druggers and all the bad things in life! I dey tire ooo. . . When a Nigerian man does good things in life and he migrates somewhere, people never did say he is a Nigerian but rather an American or British or some sh1t. Whatever mehn. . .

Take example Seal ( Seal Henry Olusegun Olumide Adeola Samuel ), one of the best vocalist you could ever find on this planet. He got married to Heidi Klum, a Victoria Secret Model and when they realize that Seal loves Heidi's first daughter like his own child (where the father of that child is  Flavio Briatore, the owner of some F1 sh1t) whom dumped her when he found out she was pregnant! And that he is on of the best singers of all time!!! The world now claims he is British and than move to USA. I dont hear them say he is from Nigeria. Na ahhh!  angry

[b]Anyho! I would like to show my love to all Nigerian men out there for making me appreciate myself. In my entire life, I hated being a woman and I was constantly bashed, molested, humiliated by other men / boys just because Im a female! Not untill the day I find myself socializing with Nigerian men. Not 1 , not 2 not 3 is more than that! More than 20 Im sure of that in real life and also more than 20 online. Nigerian men made me feel special being a woman and I get to embrace myself better instead of having to wear baggy clothes and to try flattening my b00b5 all the time because of the embarrassment.

I work in a place where they are hundreds of men and only less than 5 females every year and I use to hide my figure wearing baggy clothes to work but since the day I met a Nigerian man, I started wearing heals and skirts and dresses to work. I cherished myself and I dont give a sh1t what other men say or do to me. I will take it to their neck!

So to all Nigerian men out there, I love you guys and thank you for making me feel like a woman. I will never marry other men apart from a Nigerian men.  cry cry cry kiss kiss kiss[/b]
Re: Whats With All The Cursin On Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 05, 2011
slap yourself awe! how sweet sis.  grin
Re: Whats With All The Cursin On Nigerian Men! by MsPotato(f): 1:19am On Jun 05, 2011
MzDarkSkin, why now? sad angry
Re: Whats With All The Cursin On Nigerian Men! by 190: 1:22am On Jun 05, 2011
Thank you roperto

I wanna be like SEAL cool cool
Re: Whats With All The Cursin On Nigerian Men! by pleep(m): 1:24am On Jun 05, 2011
grin grin grin grin it is quite refreshing to hear something good about Nigerians. Thankz cool
Re: Whats With All The Cursin On Nigerian Men! by MsPotato(f): 1:29am On Jun 05, 2011
190:

Thank you roperto

I wanna be like SEAL cool cool

I want Seal to be ma 2nd husband and 3rd would be Dbanj (if he learn to be serious) cry cry cry

pleep:

grin grin grin grin it is quite refreshing to hear something good about Nigerians. Thankz cool

I heard one of the few richest people on this planet is from Nigeria!. I need to get that Youtube video again. They are many Nigerians out there whom did great justice not only for themselves but to the entire world. Yet I dont know why people sill potray bad things about them undecided
Re: Whats With All The Cursin On Nigerian Men! by tpia5: 1:38am On Jun 05, 2011
Gabry what about the crew who followed you here when you first joined nl.

Did they offend you or why have you forgotten them so totally?
Just asking.

And btw, dont take on some nigerian men's habit of always bashing your own people to outsiders. That's not good.
Re: Whats With All The Cursin On Nigerian Men! by tpia5: 1:40am On Jun 05, 2011
By crew i mean the five or six guys who traced you here when you first joined. Two whites [one was a satanist], an indian or singaporean, a gay black male of unknown ethnicity, and maybe some other one.

Just curious.
Re: Whats With All The Cursin On Nigerian Men! by tpia5: 1:44am On Jun 05, 2011
@ topic

many nigerians are indeed engaged in all kinds of criminal activity ranging from cybercrime, scamming, etc to human trafficking where fellow nigerians are trafficked as slaves to various countries around the world.

Nigerians are also heavily involved in the drug trade.

So the stereotypes, while hurtful to the relatively few nigerians who arent part of the underworld, arent really untrue.
Re: Whats With All The Cursin On Nigerian Men! by millco88(f): 1:46am On Jun 05, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^ They're also many of 'em doing good, esp. here in the states, but aren't recognized for that.
Re: Whats With All The Cursin On Nigerian Men! by 190: 1:47am On Jun 05, 2011
tpia@:

@ topic

many nigerians are indeed engaged in all kinds of criminal activity ranging from cybercrime, scamming, etc to human trafficking where fellow nigerians are trafficked as slaves to various countries around the world.

So the stereotypes, while hurtful to the relatively few nigerians who arent part of the underworld, arent really untrue.

^You must be high on dried stew

cybercrime, scamming, etc to human trafficking where fellow nigerians are trafficked as slaves to various countries around the world is a world wide crime and not necessarily limited to Nigerians alone.

If you havent crossed the lagos bar beach all your life, shut the hell up and stop reading too much Daily trust newspapers and nairaland, watch the International news alot and you would know whats going on worldwide

Olodo  undecided
Re: Whats With All The Cursin On Nigerian Men! by tpia5: 1:49am On Jun 05, 2011
@ millco08

the bad ones outnumber the good ones.
Re: Whats With All The Cursin On Nigerian Men! by HighChief4(m): 1:52am On Jun 05, 2011
@OP We love you too **Blushing** grin grin grin
Re: Whats With All The Cursin On Nigerian Men! by Ranoscky(m): 2:09am On Jun 05, 2011
Sweet wordings coming from sweet potato. That was why I said ur kinda person are VERY HARD to come by. You such a darling!
Re: Whats With All The Cursin On Nigerian Men! by MsPotato(f): 2:15am On Jun 05, 2011
tpia@:

Gabry what about the crew who followed you here when you first joined nl.

Did they offend you or why have you forgotten them so totally?
Just asking.

Why do you think we left each other? Otherwise you would still see them here signing up a new ID. We use to be housemates all staying in one house posting in the same room for the fun of it. Its sad that it allhad to end that way

tpia@:

@ topic

Its not fair when you pint point that Nigerians are the one mostly to do this. Human traficking is also known in China, Russia, Indonesia, and even malaysia but dont know why are they not mentioned. U know, my country has one of the highest rate of Human trafikking and also raping but just thank God its not in the media or not well known yet. Too many corruption here which enables anyone to do any crime without getting caught.

millco88:

^^^^^^^^^^^ They're also many of 'em doing good, esp. here in the states, but aren't recognized for that.

Its a shame really. . . sad

High_Chief:

@OP We love you too **Blushing** grin grin grin

Awww. . . More love in he house kiss kiss kiss

Ranoscky:

Sweet wordings coming from sweet potato. That was why I said your kinda person are VERY HARD to come by. You such a darling!
cry cry cry kiss kiss kiss
Re: Whats With All The Cursin On Nigerian Men! by Pweety4me(f): 2:18am On Jun 05, 2011
tpia@:

the bad ones outnumber the good ones.

Hmm how many 1's u don meet? grin
Re: Whats With All The Cursin On Nigerian Men! by tpia5: 2:26am On Jun 05, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Its not fair when you pint point that Nigerians are the one mostly to do this. Human traficking is also known in China, Russia, Indonesia, and even malaysia but dont know why are they not mentioned. U know, my country has one of the highest rate of Human trafikking and also despoiling but just thank God its not in the media or not well known yet. Too many corruption here which enables anyone to do any crime without getting caught.

black on black crime is nothing to laugh at, and whitewashing the perpetrators of nigerian on nigerian crime isnt funny either.

the fact remains nigerians are being sold by their own brothers and sisters, and playing voltron here does nothing for the victims.

the question of fair here should apply more to the nigerian victims of nigerian crimes, dont you think.

my point was the stereotypes associated with nigerians didnt come from nowhere.

now, if you'd said you were protesting stereotypes like blacks have tails and swing from trees, now that i could follow.
Re: Whats With All The Cursin On Nigerian Men! by LordReed(m): 2:30am On Jun 05, 2011
Pweety4me:

Hmm how many 1's u don meet? grin

Abi o! So out of 120 Million Nigerians the say 1 Million that are involved in crime have outnumbered the good ones. Some people need to learn mathematics again.

@Ms Potato
Darling!!!  kiss kiss kiss We love you too!!!  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Whats With All The Cursin On Nigerian Men! by MrsChima(f): 3:41am On Jun 05, 2011
I see exactly what Tpia are saying about Nigerian men bashing their own. Bashing of Nigerian men are no where near as saturated as bashing of Nigerian women.

As much as you love Nigerian men but you must also keep it real of the behavior many of them perpetrated against Nigerian women. If you want the world to stop bashing Nigerian men then they will need to lead by examples of NOT BASHING Nigerian women. It is that simple.

Some of the chatters on here are associates I know outside of NL and they asked me why are you defending them if they are not defending themselves. It is also interesting that another one asked me that today. I am not standing up for Nigerian women but I am standing up against bullshit.

As I have stated in previous threads, it will always be a stigma in BLACK COMMUNITIES around the world as long as BLACK PEOPLE PERPETRATES negativity and it is a generational curse. It is a black thing you wouldn't know nothing about. It would take CENTURIES of DE-STIGMATIZATION to reverse the damages been done.
Re: Whats With All The Cursin On Nigerian Men! by pleep(m): 3:55am On Jun 05, 2011
^^^ are you nigerian?

Btw i completly agree with what your saying.
Re: Whats With All The Cursin On Nigerian Men! by MrsChima(f): 3:55am On Jun 05, 2011
No. I am not Nigerian. Thank you.
Re: Whats With All The Cursin On Nigerian Men! by BABE3: 4:04am On Jun 05, 2011
I agree with your first sentence in black font.  Miss Cassava, it's not only Nigerian men that are seen as scammers, cheaters, and all that though, It's Nigeria as a whole! (T'omode, T'agba).

As for the words in Red font, it's because they have sweet mouth.  grin  But I applaude them for making you feel good about yourself though. Thumbs up guys (Lord-Reed A.k.a FORK AND KNIFE and co).

You're a beautiful woman and you deserve it.  smiley
Re: Whats With All The Cursin On Nigerian Men! by ladykool(f): 4:05am On Jun 05, 2011
loooool, [b]MOST[/b]nigerian men are all those things u said like liars, cheaters, scammers and more, no offence to naija men but its the truth o!! although naija men knows how to hustle, one good thing about them!!
Re: Whats With All The Cursin On Nigerian Men! by pleep(m): 4:08am On Jun 05, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

No. I am not Nigerian. Thank you.
Your a white american right? grin
( I like to be aware of these things so I can keep the black nationalism/kunte-kinte to a minimum) wink
Re: Whats With All The Cursin On Nigerian Men! by Ranoscky(m): 4:23am On Jun 05, 2011
I laugh at denial.
Re: Whats With All The Cursin On Nigerian Men! by MrsChima(f): 4:35am On Jun 05, 2011
pleep:

Your a white american right? grin
( I like to be aware of these things so I can keep the black nationalism/kunte-kinte to a minimum) wink

LMAO@me being oyinbo.   grin grin grin grin grin grin  Let just say when I showers I do not smell like wolves.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Please do not keep your black nationalism and kunte kinte to the minimum.  I embrace REALNESS.  Be you. 

(still laughing at me being oyinbo) grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin You are so funny!

Rokiatu, where is that damn cat at?!!! grin grin
Re: Whats With All The Cursin On Nigerian Men! by MsPotato(f): 4:45am On Jun 05, 2011
Gosh! Why are they so much hating around here? Guys and girls. Abeg now. Its true what Tpiah [/b]and [b]Mrs Chima and all had said. That you guys should show some love to your own women. if you can show love to other women Im sure u can show to your own as well. wink

However, they are many Nigerian women here in Malaysia and I see Nigerian men treating their women with respect! I have never seen any Nigerian men here bashing their own people like how Nairaland does it to their Nigerian women. So Im talking based on what I see with my own two eyes. Not some internet sheesh kebab thing.

Mrs. Chima, I have not seen the blacks potraying any negativity yet with their kind. Ive been to Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, China, malaysia, UK and Switzerland and Ive mixed with the blacks there and none of them seem to be portraying hat against each other. When I ask my bf if its true that Nigerian girls are gold diggers cause oif what I read on Nairaland and he said there are gold diggers everywhere my dear. . . And than his friends say this: HUH! Even malaysian girls are gold digger so I dont know what this nairaland of a people are talking about  undecided

Lord_Reed, please dont mind them gurls. I bet they also want your loving. LOL!  grin grin grin    kiss kiss kiss back at ya sweety

Babe, Common now. u know, based on statistics, the whites have the most serial killers why dont people stereotype them ? And arent they the one creating the activity to eat another person's sh1t? Why arent people sterotyping them? And the chinese are mostly all known to be poisoning manking with their fake eggs and fake rice and fake noodles and fake milk which will endanger people's life. Why arent people stereotyping them? They make as if the Blacks are the worst people on earth but they themselves are doing it only another form of crime. Im sorry to say this but I personally think to kill/murder/creating false food which will kill a person is worst of than scamming someone. If I were to rate the crime level that is. Why are people not stereotyping them? is it because of the colour of ones skin that made people go all racist but pretend not to be racist? I dont understand this and I will never will.

babe, its not about the sweet mouth of Nigerian men. I believe most Nigerian men dont have a sweet mouth compared to them white men whom loves to organize romantic dinners and romantic activities and all those things. A nigerian men will hardly or never do that for you. What Im trying to say here is. . . Well let me give you a few examples:

1) When an Asian men and at times white men were introduced to a group of men and one girl, they will just say hi but will never shake hands with you. Theres a skeptical feeling in their body language and their eyes causing you to feel that they are not comfortable with you being a female. Like they are afraid to even shake hands with you or left alone speak with you. But a Nigerian men will shake hand with you or if he doesnt want to he has this way of greeting you like he would say Good morning and he would have that slight bow on his head or body which makes me feel like he respects and acknowledge your presence.

2) [/b]When a Nigerian man was first introduce to you for the very first time (not for toasting ooo. . . Just as a friend) the next time when he heard or knows you are coming, he makes sure that he must come and see you. This also applies to Nigerian women, They will make sure they will come and visit you even though both only seen once before. U see, most of other people dont do that.

[b]3)
I noticed this alot when a Nigerian man and woman have an argument, I notice the woman always wins and the guy would always let her win no matter what. But if you coem argue with an Asian or white men, Im sorry, you wont hear the last of them! They will try finish you big for the ending side

4) When a Nigerian men talks to my bf and he dont knows me, he will always greet me first or do a slight bow before talking to my bf. Other men just wont care!

5) if you are in a house alone with a few men, a Nigerian men will never take advantage of you. He will elave you and your personal space. The only thing they will be concern about is if you have eaten or if you needed food. But other men, they will take full advantage of you (which might lead to r4p3 if you wont let him touch you) and they dont care if you starved).

Thats a few examples.

So I love Nigerian men and I dont give a sh1t what people thinks of them. Scam or drug or whatever you call it, I DONT CARE!  angry angry angry
Re: Whats With All The Cursin On Nigerian Men! by tpia5: 4:48am On Jun 05, 2011
if you are in a house alone with a few men, a Nigerian men will never take advantage of you

huh.
Re: Whats With All The Cursin On Nigerian Men! by MsPotato(f): 4:50am On Jun 05, 2011
ok Tpia, maybe you have your own story say they took advantage of you embarassed
Re: Whats With All The Cursin On Nigerian Men! by MrsChima(f): 4:51am On Jun 05, 2011
Ms. Potato

Interesting.  Stigmatization is real and we can cover it up as much as we went and it will never end.  You can't turn it off like a light switch.
Re: Whats With All The Cursin On Nigerian Men! by pleep(m): 4:53am On Jun 05, 2011
tpia@:

huh.
Why would you say something like this, What's wrong with you? Please don't think your experiences in yourobaland are universal to all of Nigeria.
Re: Whats With All The Cursin On Nigerian Men! by MsPotato(f): 4:56am On Jun 05, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Ms. Potato

Interesting.  Stigmatization is real and we can cover it up as much as we went and it will never end.  You can't turn it off like a light switch.  

I want to contact Oprah Winfrey and ell her what is going on. Perhaps she could help. embarassed lipsrsealed Im just not satisfied!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Live In Ebonyi/kaduna? / Wat The Future Holds (photos) / Chilling With My White Bae - Haters Would Say It Was Photoshopped ==>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.