Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Pain During Sex - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pain During Sex (62648 Views)

Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics) / Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex / South Africa Bans Doggy Style During Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pain During Sex by Irelexicon(m): 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
try and go for check with her, she may be suffering from Vagisnismus....though a gyne knows what to do cussion the effect, how u need to recomend some fruits for her to be eatin and some probiotics, fruits such as water melon, vitamins such as vegetables is also essential for her to be eating, make sure she eats alot of vegetables, for probiotics, lets her get and start drinking unsweetened yogurts and cheese, all these are essential to trigger and make the microbiome of the vagina to become active and help the skene gland to produce more slippery liquids needeed for lubrication during sex.

ANyway, you can visit my health website @https:www.clinicgists.com.ng and go to MENU, women section, u will some some articles that wil guide your woman during ur sexual journey.

Hope av tried to answer your question.

You can follow me on twitter: @ireofclinicgists
Re: Pain During Sex by Maromark(m): 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
Omniman:
First of all congratulations on your 3weeks marriage with your tear rubber wife grin

Secondly, disvirgining is lot of work. It's like trying to drill a stone wall with your peepee. Most time you sweat so much and sometimes you just want to try another time.

Thirdly, I will tell you. It's natural to experience pain. Overtime the pain reduces. It might take months.
I am suspecting she isn't juicy enough before u start penetration.

What you can do to ease the pain. Give your wife a good oral before introducing your lil self grin

Eat her like a psychotic rat on steroids..

When she is juicy enough. You can slide in and out with lil friction

Nagode cool

See as you spoil grin grin grin
Re: Pain During Sex by molbic(m): 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mercychen:
Try enough pre-intimacy to get her wet before penetrating her or get some lubricant before you destroy that place. Ky gelly. Works.

Another thing is, it could be she's not
in the mood those times she feels pains and you have to stop halfway. Yes. When a woman is not in the mood, she can never get wet and ready to receive you. So it will be pain all through for her.

I don't usually do this for free but let me just give you this remedy as a gift for keeping yourselves till marriage. It's a remedy that will make her always ready, hor.ny and wet for you.
She'll be the one pulling you in by herself. cool

Tiger nut drink.

Blend the following together and let her drink.

Dates
Coconut
Tiger nut
Soak the date and tiger nuts over night.

Cut the coconuts into pieces and combine all together in a blender with water and blend until very smooth.

Get a cheese cloth and sieve it until chaff stop bringing out milk.

Chill it in the fridge for some mins and give her to drink.

Please the drink is not meant to be stored for more than 24hrs. It goes bad easily. So make the quantity you can finish within 24hrs.

It will solve the problem.

Also use lubricant so you don't forcefully slack the place.

Ejima is on the way. grin
Rugged people everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pain During Sex by Sheriman(m): 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
Me23:
Hello my Nairalanders,

I will go straight to the point and won't waste your time. I just recently got married let say 3weeks now, my wife was a virgin when I met her and we didn't have sex not until our wedding night. On the wedding night, I couldn't penetrate in as it was difficult for both of us because she always feels serious pain anytime I tried to enter. Finally I was able to enter on the third day, even at that it was just the small part of penise that was able to enter but mehn she scream so loud but sha I could confirm the blood.

After that we've had series of love making and I always go slow as I know that's her first time, but anytime am about to go in, she always feel pain both during and after sex. Sometimes the pain will reduce and while atimes the pain will be so much that I will have to stop the love making as I couldn't take it while seeing her in pain, she would want me to continue because she wants to satisfy me and because I could wait all this while without having sex.

Before our wedding, we decided to do some check up for any kind of infection so as not to take any chances for anything that would ruin our sexual life, and we were treated accordingly. After this experience of pain, we had to surf the net to know what could cause the pain, and some of the results and things that could lead to can be pain during sex are: genitals wart, lesion, blisters around the genitals, scratching and having burning sensation around the genitals etc I checked her vagina to see if there's such I didn't find any and she also claims she doesn't scratch or experience any burning sensation.

Pls to all the doctors in the house and to those that have had such experience pls help this guy and his wife. I was on celibacy for two years o and now that I'm ready to enjoy sex now this one come dey show up.
Maybe your Gboola is too big for that innocent tiny small hairy cold pussy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pain During Sex by yetunsbay(m): 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
Omniman:

Yeah, As slippery as Okra, usually transparent, like egg.
lol. Prof thks
Re: Pain During Sex by Sheriman(m): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
Iniobong44:
Honestly, I don't understand why people feel comfortable spreading their very private matters online these days...
Go to a doctor or speak to your mother or elderly person or aren't there hospitals around you?
Now people who ordinarily should have nothing to say about your private matters will spew trash on you and your wife angry
This is very disgusting. You for kukuma snap the to.,to show us angry angry

For those quoting me, I have no response for you..
It is because this is a faceless forum. We don't know each other or either seen each other before and many will not see each other till they die.
Re: Pain During Sex by Sheriman(m): 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
Omniman:
First of all congratulations on your 3weeks marriage with your tear rubber wife grin

Secondly, disvirgining is lot of work. It's like trying to drill a stone wall with your peepee. Most time you sweat so much and sometimes you just want to try another time.

Thirdly, I will tell you. It's natural to experience pain. Overtime the pain reduces. It might take months.

What you can do to ease the pain. Give your wife a good oral before introducing your lil self grin

Nagode cool
Professor of Sex has spoken
Re: Pain During Sex by tonididdy(m): 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mood11:
Honestly, I don't understand why people feel comfortable spreading their very private matters online these days...
Go to a doctor or speak to your mother or elderly person or aren't there hospitals around you?
Now people who ordinarily should have nothing to say about your private matters will spew trash on you and your wife angry
This is very disgusting. You for kukuma snap the to.,to show Nairalanders angry angry

Do you know much for a doctor session? undecided
Besides this is a faceless platform, it's easier to express yourself without any shame.
Re: Pain During Sex by Mamijoh(f): 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2021
Omniman:

Nagode cool
������
Re: Pain During Sex by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2021
For those complaining.. that one is bringing private to public. .... *speaking out* i dont see anything wrong to ask for help even if its online... after all its a faceless forum

Those that say go and meet father mother etc..

Do they know it all... .

With all that they know... have people not ended their marriages or marriages going sexless......!!....

There is nothing wrong to ask for solutions.... Closed mouth is a Close destiny....So Talk!!

1 Like

Re: Pain During Sex by Mamijoh(f): 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mercychen:
Try enough pre-intimacy to get her wet before penetrating her or get some lubricant before you destroy that place. Ky gelly. Works.

Another thing is, it could be she's not
in the mood those times she feels pains and you have to stop halfway. Yes. When a woman is not in the mood, she can never get wet and ready to receive you. So it will be pain all through for her.

I don't usually do this for free but let me just give you this remedy as a gift for keeping yourselves till marriage. It's a remedy that will make her always ready, hor.ny and wet for you.
She'll be the one pulling you in by herself. cool

Tiger nut drink.

Blend the following together and let her drink.

Dates
Coconut
Tiger nut
Soak the date and tiger nuts over night.

Cut the coconuts into pieces and combine all together in a blender with water and blend until very smooth.

Get a cheese cloth and sieve it until chaff stop bringing out milk.

Chill it in the fridge for some mins and give her to drink.

Please the drink is not meant to be stored for more than 24hrs. It goes bad easily. So make the quantity you can finish within 24hrs.

It will solve the problem.

Also use lubricant so you don't forcefully slack the place.

Ejima is on the way. grin
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pain During Sex by Mamijoh(f): 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2021
Thryphosa:
It is normal with virgins bro, with time the pain will reduce and she will enjoy sex, you can make use of lubricant to ease penetration. Congratulations and twins after 9 months. Enjoy your marriage.
The only matured mind I see in here cool cool

1 Like

Re: Pain During Sex by Mamijoh(f): 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
Emekaanozie:
You can't just penetrate your wife when her vagina is dry..Make her wet first before penetration with your d**k..handle her breast, kiss her till some pussy juice goshes out from her vagina..penetrate and she won't feel pain or if you can't do that then use lubrication or pussy sweetener
You sounded very experienced.. How do you even know some juices gosh out of the Vijay when in the mood?

1 Like

Re: Pain During Sex by fasho01(m): 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
Me23:
Hello

Op, I think what you just described is Vaginismus. Why not read more about it and try some of the solutions that have proven to work for it. All the best

1 Like

Re: Pain During Sex by Mamijoh(f): 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
ovanda:

Why don't you shut your mouth if you have nothing reasonable to contribute. He has a problem, and he's seeking to find a solution to his problem from "adults" not you.
Thank you
Re: Pain During Sex by tonero230(m): 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
Me23:
Hello my Nairalanders,

I will go straight to the point and won't waste your time. I just recently got married let say 3weeks now, my wife was a virgin when I met her and we didn't have sex not until our wedding night. On the wedding night, I couldn't penetrate in as it was difficult for both of us because she always feels serious pain anytime I tried to enter. Finally I was able to enter on the third day, even at that it was just the small part of penise that was able to enter but mehn she scream so loud but sha I could confirm the blood.

After that we've had series of love making and I always go slow as I know that's her first time, but anytime am about to go in, she always feel pain both during and after sex. Sometimes the pain will reduce and while atimes the pain will be so much that I will have to stop the love making as I couldn't take it while seeing her in pain, she would want me to continue because she wants to satisfy me and because I could wait all this while without having sex.

Before our wedding, we decided to do some check up for any kind of infection so as not to take any chances for anything that would ruin our sexual life, and we were treated accordingly. After this experience of pain, we had to surf the net to know what could cause the pain, and some of the results and things that could lead to can be pain during sex are: genitals wart, lesion, blisters around the genitals, scratching and having burning sensation around the genitals etc I checked her vagina to see if there's such I didn't find any and she also claims she doesn't scratch or experience any burning sensation.

Pls to all the doctors in the house and to those that have had such experience pls help this guy and his wife. I was on celibacy for two years o and now that I'm ready to enjoy sex now this one come dey show up.

Make her wet before you enter
Re: Pain During Sex by Dmeji4444(m): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
She could have sustained some inner injury the first 5 attempt;

Leave her for like a week to heal up, then we next you wanna penetrate, ensure she is wet enough .
Re: Pain During Sex by Greatman741: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
Read more about Vaginismus. I think that’s her problem. Since you’re married, there’s nothing to be shy of. Perform graded dilatation, in other words, get intimacy gadgets of different sizes from the smallest. Also get a lubricant. Start with the smallest Love Machine, use for a few weeks at her convenience and then move to the next . Hope this helps!
Re: Pain During Sex by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mamijoh:
You sounded very experienced.. How do you even know some juices gosh out of the Vijay when in the mood?

When the intense is so high to the female party, the only thing her body can do is to release some pussy juice which makes it easy for the man to penetrate and she would never feel any pain again..what makes her feel pain is that the man rushes and insert his d**k without playing with her sensations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pain During Sex by Telsidelake: 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
Try Silky Kola. I heard it moistens the vagina.

1 Like

Re: Pain During Sex by hope4nigeria(m): 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
Me23:
Hello my Nairalanders,

tho I'm not a doctor but tell your wife to stop washing her vj with soap or anything, just water. Don't forget to thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Pain During Sex by mikaael(m): 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mood11:
This is very disgusting. You for kukuma snap the to.,to show Nairalanders angry angry

God bless you fr this......I really don't understand the social media craze
Re: Pain During Sex by kingsceemark(m): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mood11:

You dey jealous am? Go nack your head at aso rock
Re: Pain During Sex by CoolAmbience(m): 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mood11:

Not just you...it baffles me.

It is quite regrettable.

How we wan take solve this 'pain during sex' issue now? Lol.

If we leave our own issues to solve their own, who go solve our own?
Re: Pain During Sex by Awoo88: 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2021
If you get sense u supposed notice say ur wife no get clitoris because some ancient fools circumcise her
Re: Pain During Sex by Mood11: 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Not just you...it baffles me.

It is quite regrettable.

How we wan take solve this 'pain during sex' issue now? Lol.

If we leave our own issues to solve their own, who go solve our own?

I wonder
Re: Pain During Sex by AsomughaChuks05: 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2021
Pray.
Re: Pain During Sex by cybriz82(m): 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mood11:

grin para mode...
Re: Pain During Sex by Badowski: 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
1.Learn the act of fore play ie kama-sultra it will help alot
2 learn to lubricate and communicate alot while having sex
3 watch educative adult films to help her with phobia
4 try different sex positions and stlyes to kno which she prefers
5 lastly be gently when starting then increase the temp
Re: Pain During Sex by KLand(m): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
Congratulations to both you. Your wife and your wife are another good example that not all guys/gals are having s3x before marriage. You are a role model.

Make sure she is well lubricated before you penetrate her. There are creams to help out, if natural lube is scanty. See a pharmacist or a doctor.

Finally, she should try to relax. Now that she is married, she has got the license to enjoy the cookie without fear or shame.

And to you, please remain loving and respectful to her. God bless you both.
Re: Pain During Sex by v2: 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
The one got me grin
Me23:

I checked her vagina to see if there's such I didn't find any .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Zimbabwean Eats Sex Sweets, Suffers ‘Everlasting’ Erection / Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire / Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.