Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,077 members, 7,852,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor (38235 Views)

Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State / Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow / Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
this is more like it

omo Ogun ise ya but this Darudapo had change that slogan to omo Ogun ise ti tan

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by Tfstyler: 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
Very remarkable gesture!
Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by Kinimajor: 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
I really don’t know what to say...
You can never tell me people has not performed better than her...
Grace and favor my Gees
Na my daily prayer be that

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by Aganju849: 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mikelarteta:
Probably the best thing this depe Abiodun has gone since inception.

The idìot wan fùck the poor girl
Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by FIRDAUS3(m): 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
Nice one.... This is more encouraging than BBN
Nice one from the Ogun State Government.
Other Governor's should emulate this good example too.

3 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by Born2Breed(f): 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
This is how it should be.

2 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by advanceDNA: 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
Bangully:
Just for graduating as best student? When there are countless ladies getting nude online they should reward

You are wicked
Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by ThatFairGuy: 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
Poor man's reasoning.
Meanwhile this is kind of woman I would love to take as second wife not Achalugonwa 's type
PrinceOfLagos:
Rich man pikin

Padi padi things
Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by suffering: 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
Where are those who always attack BBNaija? They have gone quiet as usual.
Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by Newton85: 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
Stupid governor. One of the worst governors in the history of the South West chasing clout by awarding an already wealthy lady money and house just because she's Akin Adesina's niece. Bunch of stupid people.
Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Poor man's reasoning.
Meanwhile this is kind of woman I would love to take as second wife not Achalugonwa 's type
you want to have sex with me
that's all
Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by Yankee101: 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
I like this

Encore
Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
Nice one!
Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by theamazonguru(m): 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mikelarteta:
Probably the best thing this depe dapo Abiodun has gone done since inception.
Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by KarinaLove(f): 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
The world needs to be celebrating more individuals like this please.

That's why our educational system in Nigeria has failed because Nigeria encourages Reality Stars, Celebrities than Brains.

So much for the saying...
"Success lies on the pages of books"

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
ebukajay184:
Best-Graduating Student Gets N5m, Bungalow and Scholarship from Ogun State Governor (Photos)

Dr Joy Oyinlola Adesina has been honoured by Ogun State Governor Prince Dr Dapo Abiodun for emerging the best-ever graduating student faculty of clinical sciences, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife has produced, IgbereTV reports.

The lady received the gifts during a physical award presentation. Photos of the presentation was shared on Governor Dapo's Facebook page.

She emerged as the best graduating student of the faculty of clinical sciences.

He also gave her a scholarship for her residency programme at the Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital, OOUTH.

He commended the lady for being a good ambassador of the state and he stated that her feat showed that with commitment, dedication and hardwork one can achieve uncommon success.

The lady broke a 29-year-old record as the best graduating student the faculty of clinical science has ever produced. A state from the school's official website confirms that the university was formed in the year 1961. The faculty of sciences was created in 1992.

Governor Dapo wrote on Facebook;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=252210790281261&id=100064770247178
Which one is scholarship to do residency. Them no dey pay school for residency oo.
Please give her scholarship for masters in Canada or UK.
I appreciate the governor indeed....

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by Lumig: 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
cool
At last it is high time all other elites appreciate academic hardwork and creativity other than giving oloshos and broloshos undeserved attention.
Kudos Gov Abiodun

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by redcliff: 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
if na man, he for no see half of wetin that girl get..

2 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by John4B: 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
Very very commendable. This will encourage some of our girls out their.
Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by Ezlynn: 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
This is lovely, This is encouraging... Meanwhile I recently got the oraimo freepod 3 via the link below my signature, and thus far, I can proudly say it's an upgrade from the apple airpod 3 which costs $179.
Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
Iwe ogba
Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by KazikageSama: 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
Now we're talking.
Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by theamazonguru(m): 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
Aganju849:
See the way he's looking at her lol grin

Dapo will fùck this girl if her parents lose guard

Real nigga sighted.
I saw that too.
Na the girl suppose dey steal a glance at the executive governor.
But here we have his excellency admiring the beauty with brain.
Who knows what he was actually imagining.

Choooooiiii the heart of man.

2 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by Internet22: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
Nice way to go.
Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by Toks2008(m): 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
i love this.
Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by lexy2014: 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Rich man pikin

Padi padi things

Is it because she's rich man that she became best graduating student?
Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by tobatele(m): 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
Is it because she is a daughter to one of you?

How many best graduating students have you given something like this?
Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by jimtemi1: 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lesson for runs girls, if u face ur studies u can be successful too, not selling ur body for iPhone

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by DaveJacuzie: 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2021
There are more questions than answers
Pictures in my mind that will not show
There are more questions than answers
And the more I find out the less I know
Yeah, the more I find out the less I know
Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by Adebowalay(m): 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2021
RapistOnBail:

In my next life, I’ll come with Pussy.

E get y undecided

God no go give you Next Life... Sake of say, he don forecast your destiny na OLOSHO, OLOSHO, dey pop up..... sorry
Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by Lamasta(m): 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
Good gesture from the governor
Re: Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor by Awkabigboy: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
RapistOnBail:

In my next life, I’ll come with Pussy.

E get y undecided

I hope you're ready to deal with pvssy infection

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi State University 2014/2015 Admission Processes / LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. / UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.