Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... (25486 Views)

One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons / She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. / "Schooling In The UK Made Me Realise How Different Nigerian Lecturers Are" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by tunjilee003: 11:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
Most of my friends who are not schooling are into fraud, while chatting with them, they will always tell me i'm wasting my time and resources.... This always make me depressed.... I'm tired and don't know what to do....

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Ahmback(m): 11:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
Whatever advice u get here, all depends on the decision you'll make. Whether to continue schooling or dropout and go into fraud

50 Likes

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by SportsHD: 11:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
Go and do rituals. Since you've seen that your future is not promised and succumb to peer pressure. Hope you get my sarcasm. By the way, why can't you do both together? Oya, look for another excuse. Quote me when you've found an excuse.

170 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Lastmankc(m): 12:00am On Nov 04, 2021
My friend, leave schooling and go into ritual , human trafficking and drug pushing.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by WoundedLamb: 1:05am On Nov 04, 2021
Hhmm... but how did you end up having fraudsters as the majority of your friends? Anyway, since you're too young to know the difference between right and wrong, just join them.

161 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by PoliteActivist: 1:24am On Nov 04, 2021
I leave you with this quote below.
No matter what anyone advices you, if you maintain the type of friends you have, you'll soon join them in yahoo.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Vanilla4(f): 6:47am On Nov 04, 2021
You shouldn't mind it. I mean, they put themselves on the criminal lane, you don't want to take a walk there.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by tunjilee003: 7:00am On Nov 04, 2021
Vanilla4:
You shouldn't mind it. I mean, they put themselves on the criminal lane, you don't want to take a walk there.
he was even saying later in the future, I'll bring my CV to work for him in his company...

5 Likes

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Vanilla4(f): 7:09am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:
he was even saying later in the future, I'll bring my CV to work for him in his company...
Crazy talk... Fraud ain't vision.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 04, 2021
That's because you don't know what you want yet. If you do, you wouldn't be friends with them, and you wouldn't allow their words to get to you.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by femi4: 7:38am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:
Most of my friends who are not schooling are into fraud,while chatting with them, they will always tell me i'm wasting my time and resources.... This always make me depressed.... I'm tired and don't know what to do....
Don't be depressed. You're on the right track, they are on the road to destruction

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by femi4: 7:40am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:
Show me a yahoo boy that has a company? They are wired into getting quick cash, they can't do biz or run a company

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Starships4u(m): 7:51am On Nov 04, 2021
Keep schooling and abuse them with yhur knowledge.

14 Likes

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Euegene100001: 7:52am On Nov 04, 2021
Stop chatting with them. Very simple

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Juell(m): 7:52am On Nov 04, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by MrLobe: 7:52am On Nov 04, 2021
femi4:
Show me a yahoo boy that has a company? They are wired into getting quick cash, they can't do biz or run a company
Wrong, there are many certified gee boys with top notch company....Go to Badore Ajah and Oba Akran way in Ikeja ask for their CEO....The tin just be say such money dont last long
Meanwhile as my oga slawomiir will always say" first do some dope shit then invest later, most of our billionaires today have do some fraudulent deals years back....Go and ask how Mrs Folorunso Alakija got her first million dollars embarassed

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Jomjor: 7:52am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:
Most of my friends who are not schooling are into fraud, while chatting with them, they will always tell me i'm wasting my time and resources.... This always make me depressed.... I'm tired and don't know what to do....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by hashtagged(m): 7:52am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:

You are wasting your time and resources, when you graduate you would know. In this country if you care about morals and don't do fraud you would end up suffering till you die and also doing something bad along the way.
Unless you are reading medicine or engineering and prepared to come out with first class( which is a 1% chance) then go to school

12 Likes

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 04, 2021
Stay focused

4 Likes

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Viktoreze(m): 7:52am On Nov 04, 2021
Collect that certificate first brother...e get why

9 Likes

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Omicron007: 7:52am On Nov 04, 2021
shocked

Create your own circle of friends who encourage you. Do't flock around bombers and skull miners and think they would encourage you to study.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Unruly7(m): 7:52am On Nov 04, 2021
Buy lappy
Buy good phone
Get FB
And start bombing

Wetin concern me

Yahoo hard pass school self

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by ATEAMS: 7:52am On Nov 04, 2021
Stay focused

1 Like

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Itohanmiwa: 7:52am On Nov 04, 2021
cheesy
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Ayemileto(m): 7:52am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:

Bad Association corrupt good manners.

If you're not planning to go into fraud yourself, you have no business keeping friends into fraud.

Run far from them!!!

8 Likes

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by macrodata(m): 7:53am On Nov 04, 2021
Bible has various warnings against such friends that lead to destruction.

Psalms chapter 1:1

Go & read it thoroughly & make a decision with your life. You'll have to choose if you believe God or your friends

These are the kinds of challenges in life where God proves himself in my life, I always pray for such temptations because I know the outcome already. Manage this well and your friends will come to you for help in future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 7:53am On Nov 04, 2021
You're almost joining them

3 Likes

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by BlackPantherxXx: 7:53am On Nov 04, 2021
They would salute you later.

4 Likes

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by money121(m): 7:53am On Nov 04, 2021
Ok
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by money121(m): 7:53am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:
Just report them to EFCC when they got caught you will also laugh them back shikena

2 ge 4 ni ye grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels / ASUU Strike: Lecturers Reach Agreement With Reps, Await Buhari’s Approv / Apply For Seplat Jv Undergraduate Scholarship 2017/2018!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.