Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general (6823 Views)

Ugwuanyi Appoints Dr. Ezugwu As Provost Of Enugu State College Of Health Tech / Buhari appoints Adeniran as Surveyor-General of the Federation / Ugwuanyi Appoints Jay Jay Okocha, Ex-nbc Boss, Others As Reform C’ttee Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general by OEPHIUS(m): 5:42am On Nov 04, 2021
...Upgrades Survey Dept to Extra-Ministerial Dept

Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State has approved the appointment of Surveyor Dr. Augustine S. Didigwu as the Surveyor-General and Head of the state's Survey Department.

The appointment was contained in a statement by the Commissioner for Information, Nnanyelugo Chidi Aroh.

Aroh disclosed that Surveyor Didigwu, until his new appointment, was the Head of Department of Surveying and Geoinformatics, Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT), Agbani, since 2018.

The Information Commissioner added that the newly appointed Surveyor-General is also the Chairman of the Nigeria Institute of Surveyors, Enugu State branch, from 2017 till date.

Aroh recalled that the State Executive Council at its 9th Executive Council meeting held on Friday, July 17, 2020 approved the upgrading of the Survey Department to an Extra-Ministerial Department, stressing that Gov. Ugwuanyi "believes that Surveyor Didigwu, Bs.c, Ms.c, Ph.D, will bring his known professionalism to bear on his new assignment

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1557654997911393&id=100010007227700

Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general by Damidave1124(m): 5:50am On Nov 04, 2021
FTC

Congratulations to him! May God grant him the wisdom to lead in a way that will favour tje people

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general by chigoziri2403(m): 5:50am On Nov 04, 2021
Is Enugu state truly in the hands of God?
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general by free2ryhme: 5:51am On Nov 04, 2021
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general by Dikaveli(m): 5:51am On Nov 04, 2021
One thing about my enugu is that we love ourselves and understand each other

Ugwuanyi is touching his nsukka parts, brothers and sisters

Every other zone is going their normal businesses praying for him to do his best for his people because they will taste that again after 16years that's how we run am in enugu state

So if you are not from enugu state don't come and carry our matter for head

I am an nkanu man and i know we are next so let his people enjoy while it last

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general by 22o62021: 5:52am On Nov 04, 2021
When he go appoint me
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general by saraki2019(m): 5:52am On Nov 04, 2021
The appointment of a phd holder into government position will go a long way to bring develop ment to the state , there is hope for enugu state under ugwanyi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvuHywMAQRc
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general by Dikah: 5:52am On Nov 04, 2021
This is a welcome development
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general by InvestorRicky(m): 5:52am On Nov 04, 2021
I'm not against leaders making appointments. Clearly most of this appointments are made based on affiliations & not competence. Leaders should desist from appointing lazy fellows as compensations into sensitive positions.
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general by crossfm: 5:55am On Nov 04, 2021
Hehehe
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general by Finnese001: 5:55am On Nov 04, 2021
Okay
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general by 111sunshine: 5:58am On Nov 04, 2021
congratulations
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general by akinmusi(m): 5:59am On Nov 04, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general by Ebukacute(m): 6:03am On Nov 04, 2021
Dikaveli:
One thing about my enugu is that we love ourselves and understand each other

Ugwuanyi is touching his nsukka parts, brothers and sisters

Every other zone is going their normal businesses praying for him to do his best for his people because they will taste that again after 16years that's how we run am in enugu state

So if you are not from enugu state don't come and carry our matter for head

I am an nkanu man and i know we are next so let his people enjoy while it last

Odogwu I'm from nsukka and believe me,this man is not doing any shit for nsukka..fuuuk him

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general by cardoctor(m): 6:05am On Nov 04, 2021
Congrats
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general by Dikaveli(m): 6:05am On Nov 04, 2021
Ebukacute:

Odogwu I'm from nsukka and believe me,this man is not doing any shit for nsukka..fuuuk him

Are you serious bro?
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general by Boogyman557: 6:05am On Nov 04, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF MAN
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general by ybalogs(m): 6:08am On Nov 04, 2021
Below is a case study from Ethics course in a Grad School.

*DECISION MAKING!*

A perfect example for the dilemma we often face in any decision making.

For example ..

A group of children were playing near two railway tracks, one still in use while the other not.

Only one child played on the unused track, the rest on the operational track.

A train is approaching,
and you are just beside the track interchange.

You can make the train change its course to the unused track and save most of the children .

However, that would also mean the lone child playing by the unused track would be sacrificed.

Or would you rather let the train go its way?

Let's take a pause to think what kind of decision we could make................

have you thought enough?!!

Most people might choose to divert the course of the train, and sacrifice only one child in order to save most of the children at the expense of only one child

It's the rational decision most people would make, morally and emotionally.

Whereas have you ever thought that the child that choose to play on the unused track had in fact made the right decision to play at a safe place?

Nevertheless, he had to be sacrificed because of his ignorant friends who chose to play at where the danger was....

This kind of dilemma happens around us everyday.

In the office,
In the community,
in politics and especially in a democratic society, the RIGHT of one is often sacrificed for the interest of the majority, no matter how foolish or ignorant the majority are, and how far-sighted and knowledgeable the wise are.

NOW THIS.....

The great critic Leo Velski Julian who told the story said he would not try to change the course of the train because he believed that the Children playing on the operational track were aware that the track was still in use, and that they would run away when they hear the train's sirens.

Now, If the train was diverted, that lone child would definitely die because he never expects that a train could come over on the unused track!

Further, that track was not in use probably because it was not safe.

If the train was diverted to such a track, we may put the lives of all passengers on board at stake!

In our attempt to save the children thinking that the train may run over them, we might end up sacrificing hundreds of people more ...and even destroying the train and coaches..

While we are all aware that life is full of tough decisions that need to be made, we may not realize that hasty decision may not always be the right one.

"What's Right isn't always popular..

and what's popular isn't always Right."

At times I read people's opinion ...based on their feelings, sense of judgement and propriety

It carries a very popular appeal but

On deeper inspection ...

They are far from right

I hope you enjoyed reading this.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general by ignis: 6:08am On Nov 04, 2021
v
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general by ThisisBuhari: 6:11am On Nov 04, 2021
So how is this a news?

Thousands of political office appointments are made daily, so what makes this one special and deserving front page.

Rubbish
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general by athaboi(f): 6:15am On Nov 04, 2021
Ebukacute:

which part of nsukka are you from?
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general by Lastmankc(m): 6:18am On Nov 04, 2021
Madam cicilia ugwuanyi
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general by Justiceleague1: 6:21am On Nov 04, 2021
This is getting out of hand, lzaa.. please is nairaland a place for only matters regarding the Igbos?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general by Ebukacute(m): 6:22am On Nov 04, 2021
athaboi:
which part of nsukka are you from?
I'm from Enugu ezike.

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general by Ebukacute(m): 6:23am On Nov 04, 2021
Dikaveli:

Are you serious bro?
Na me dey tell u bro
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general by Loverofpeace: 6:24am On Nov 04, 2021
Good development

Wooowww YABATECH has just extended the deadline for partime form sales till further notice but it is advisable you buy the form early now so you can make the first list coming out December yabatech postutme form will be out soon past questions are also available.,we are here to help you gain Admission easily if interested click the link below for all the info you need..

https://www.nairaland.com/6806313/yabatech-part-time-form-2021-2022
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general by muheeb01(m): 6:24am On Nov 04, 2021
Congratulations to him...surveying is a very noble job,incase you want an affordable land for farming,housing or school hostel in oyo town directly from a registered surveyor dm me,that's what I do apart from selling agbo
Re: Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general by athaboi(f): 6:26am On Nov 04, 2021
Ebukacute:

I'm from Enugu ezike.
okay, I think most of the noise about gburugburu doing something for nsukka people is just based on appointment and political empowerment not really in infrastructure

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This What Ibo Boys Do Abroad?.. What Was He Telling Them? / Photos Of Jonathan Being Mocked......#sad Day / Apc Ogun: Is This Woman Avoiding Tinubu's Mouth Odour? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.