Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause (7565 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Sets December Deadline For Rellocation Of Oko-baba Saw Millers / Gerrard Building: North-West Govs Visit Scene, Sympathise With Victims’ Families / EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause by Scopgel1: 6:54am On Nov 04, 2021
Lagos State Governor @jidesanwoolu has set up a high powered commission of inquiry to investigate the remote and immediate cause of the Gerrard Road building collapse.

The panel set up by Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu consists of the following persons:

1. Tpl Toyin Ayinde - Chairman
2. Dr Akintilo IdrIs Adeleke
3. Arc Yinka Ogundairo
4. Bldr Godfrey O Godfrey
5. Mrs Bunmi Ibrahim
6. Ekundayo Onajobi Esq - Secretary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as8gvcKsVvA

2 Likes

Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause by Alfryd: 6:57am On Nov 04, 2021
I dedicated this FC to my great grandma (R.I.P EDENNA)
Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause by JavaScript90: 7:12am On Nov 04, 2021
Great. Someone needs to be held responsible.
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

1 Like

Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause by Shedrack777: 7:13am On Nov 04, 2021
what's there to investigate? them just wan use the medium loot money in the form of investigation

10 Likes

Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause by blackmantis: 7:45am On Nov 04, 2021
JavaScript90:
Great. Someone needs to be held responsible

The builder is also dead .....
Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause by sapientia(m): 7:47am On Nov 04, 2021
Panel?

Case is dead

2 Likes

Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause by Scopgel1: 8:16am On Nov 04, 2021
God save us
Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause by kiiingemmy(m): 9:19am On Nov 04, 2021
Omo
Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause by ignis: 9:19am On Nov 04, 2021
Panel of Investigation without portfolio.
What is the outcome of the panel that investigated the killing of innocent citizens by the military at Lekki Toll Gate October last year?

They will all wear suit, gather speak english, eat and go without any accomplishment.

Yeye dey smell.

11 Likes

Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause by Lagosfinder(m): 9:19am On Nov 04, 2021
Measures to ensure this sort of incident doesn't occure again should be recommended by this committee

1 Like

Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause by YoungLionken(m): 9:19am On Nov 04, 2021
It is best to compensate the victims, no other right time for that..

Or else,I would count everything else as "medicine after death"..

I'm addition, when prophet TB Joshua(of blessed memory)'s church building collapsed, a lot of people attributed it to spirituality(demonic attack, ritual purposes,etc). So what about this too??

Lol, Africans and religion in ignorance...

3 Likes

Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause by Military0001: 9:19am On Nov 04, 2021
Nonsense!!! The last panel on #EndSars was useless and who said this one will be different from all other panels in the past. #Foolish_Leaders

1 Like

Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 04, 2021
Noted
Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause by twilliamx(m): 9:20am On Nov 04, 2021
It will be quite difficult to get an approval for a high rise in Lagos now

1 Like

Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause by WibusJaga: 9:20am On Nov 04, 2021

That's one thing we are extremely good at in this country; setting up panels.
At the end, panel members cash out & the matter is swept under the carpet.
No be today nyash dey back.
Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause by iWasNotHere(m): 9:20am On Nov 04, 2021
This drug addict and panel.
Where’s the outcome of ENDSARS panel
Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause by ignis: 9:20am On Nov 04, 2021
blackmantis:

The builder is also dead .....

What about the Deputy builder or the owner of the building ?
Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause by Aklee4994(m): 9:21am On Nov 04, 2021
The deed as been done ✅ mr governor
Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause by Eriokanmi: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2021
Better
Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause by Blacknote: 9:22am On Nov 04, 2021
Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause by Judolisco(m): 9:22am On Nov 04, 2021
Poor foundation and poor building materials..

1 Like

Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause by doggedfighter(f): 9:22am On Nov 04, 2021
Dead on arrival.
Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause by DoctorDree(m): 9:22am On Nov 04, 2021
They will still have to pay those in panel
Investigations that should have been done on the house when it was started,now they won do am when e don collapse
Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause by Fuckthamods: 9:23am On Nov 04, 2021
Audio panel
All just to fulfill righteousness
Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause by winterfell007(m): 9:23am On Nov 04, 2021
Hold the Oba responsible. I learnt he had a share in the building contract.
Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 04, 2021
The Other Buildings Look like they will soon Collapse as well. I suggest they Test the integrity of the standing ones as well before Another Calamity Happens .
Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause by money121(m): 9:25am On Nov 04, 2021
Seen
Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause by blackmantis: 9:29am On Nov 04, 2021
ignis:

What about the Deputy builder or the owner of the building ?

The owner was also in the building when it collapsed. He's dead.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

400,000 NNPP Members Defect To PDP In Adamawa / RAUFU AREGBESOLA Campaign Rice Is OUT - Pics / Nigeria Is The New Center For Pirate Attacks In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.