Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

A Catholic Priest Indirect Campaigned For A PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Catholic Priest Indirect Campaigned For A PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambr (642 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa / Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Catholic Priest Indirect Campaigned For A PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambr by blessedinnoma(m): 8:47am On Nov 04, 2021
We all know that Anambra people will elect their next governor on Saturday. Religious politics has been going on in Anambra state and the religious politics war is majorly between the Roman Catholics and the Anglicans. The Anglicans in the state has several times accused the state government of favouring the Roman Catholics and this is not far from the truth. The Roman Catholics head almost on the top government positions in the state. The state University, Polytechnic, College of Education and Teaching Hospital and other top government positions have been headed by a Roman Catholic for sixteen years now. The emergency of Andy Uba who is an Anglican has created a panic among the Roman Catholics as they are afraid he may use federal might to make his way and this will frustrate their long enjoyed privileges in the government. Rev. Fr. Obiekezi who is known in Anambra state as a troublesome Rev. Fr. has opening criticized Andy Uba, called him all sort of names and asked the Roman Catholics not to vote for him or Apga candidate. Thereby indirectly rooting for PDP candidate. The PDP candidate is been sponsored by Mr. Peter Obi who happens to come from the same town with Rev. Fr. Obiekezi.
Re: A Catholic Priest Indirect Campaigned For A PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambr by Baawaa(m): 8:48am On Nov 04, 2021
Saturday will shall know the winner
Re: A Catholic Priest Indirect Campaigned For A PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambr by nzeobi(m): 9:03am On Nov 04, 2021
How can you say the PDP was sponsored by Peter Obi.

And please show evidence of the reverend father asking people not to vote APC and apga.

Mind you am an Anglican but I don't want uba to emerge cos intellectually he is empty

Re: A Catholic Priest Indirect Campaigned For A PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambr by dawnomike(m): 9:15am On Nov 04, 2021
That's their problem...
Re: A Catholic Priest Indirect Campaigned For A PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambr by Timnico: 9:34am On Nov 04, 2021
nzeobi:
How can you say the PDP was sponsored by Peter Obi.

And please show evidence of the reverend father asking people not to vote APC and apga.

Mind you am an Anglican but I don't want uba to emerge cos intellectually he is empty
Lol, how many great leaders do you know that are intellectual full, yoga is all about having leadership qualities and not book with arrogance, patience Jonathan was calling the shots for the husband in Aso Rock, show me anyone that is Jonathan's boy if not Patience that made all of them boys that are called jonathan's boys
Re: A Catholic Priest Indirect Campaigned For A PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambr by nzeobi(m): 9:38am On Nov 04, 2021
Timnico:

Lol, how many great leaders do you know that are intellectual full, yoga is all about having leadership qualities and not book with arrogance, patience Jonathan was calling the shots for the husband in Aso Rock, show me anyone that is Jonathan's boy if not Patience that made all of them boys that are called jonathan's boys

Provide answers for my queetions first

(1) (Reply)

Few Days After Receiving Tinubu, Sen Orji Kalu Hosts Deji Of Akure Land (photos) / More Taxes : Nigerians To Pay 7.5% VAT On Every Facebook Advert / Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Court Over Alleged Fake Medical Report (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.