Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me (72840 Views)

Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding / Photos From The Scene Of The Ikoyi Building Collapse (Graphic) / Help Me Before Termites Collapse My Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by MUYEEKFIRST(m): 11:16am On Nov 05, 2021
Mr Man. Do your religion let other do thier own. Stop saying without Jesus someone will go to hell. Who are you to judge. mr.ritual pastor
Righteousness2:
Brother I Praise GOD for your being alive. But that does not change the fact that Without JESUS Christ you are headed for Destruction in Hell.
As There is no other way to be Saved

2 Likes

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by NoSentiment: 11:17am On Nov 05, 2021
Yoruba Christians are the most intolerant folks i have ever come across. They would discriminate against Yoruba mulims in the night time but by day break they would claim that Yoruba are the most tolerant on religion. I blame the Yoruba muslims for trusting them in the first place.

4 Likes

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 05, 2021
Congrats. But one of the ladies who was doing IT there goes by the name of zainab and was a muslim. People just want to bring out different propaganda from this incident.

1 Like

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 05, 2021
This guy is trying to play to the gallery and he is obviously lying. If the man couldn't work with a Muslim, why is there a muslim corper Zainab among the casualties? Please this guy should stop trying to gain cheap popularity, is it because the owner is dead and cannot give his own side that this guy is yarning dust?
Obviously there were muslims among the casualties this guy is a liar abeg

2 Likes

Such a fool.

There was a Muslim corps member among those that died.
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by tollyboy5(m): 11:19am On Nov 05, 2021
madridguy:
Brother ADEBOWALE SIKIRU this is not necessary. You can't say no single Muslim have worked or make any supply in the building.
Let us join our voice to pray for the victims and their families.

ISLAM stand for peace, unity and love.
It doesn't change the fact that it happened to him. I don't need to watch more.
Im a Christian I have Muslim family. I find it hard to help a Christian fellow just because I deliberately portray myself as Muslim as face some rejections.
Why do people ask this questions. "Are you a christian?" Thats an unnecessary question to me.

2 Likes

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Godispeace: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2021
are u minding that werey chasing clout ?
FreedomfromtheT:
Are there no Muslims among the dead as well as the survivors?
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Peppysco: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
Brother I Praise GOD for your being alive. But that does not change the fact that Without JESUS Christ you are headed for Destruction in Hell.

I have never agreed with your fear or manipulating doctrines for once. Whatever happened to religious tolerance? Have you ever seen anyone that went to heaven and came back to tell you that only christians are in heaven or they it even exist at all?
Is it not the same story that you read from the bible you base your assertions on?
Hmmm, the same bible that condems killing only to ask Israelites to kill fellow human beings. The same bible that attested that God asked the Israelites to commit genocide, all because of a promise made to them, even when modern day warfare practices rules of engagement. The same bible that encourages you to love one another but God loved a killer(David) more than people who didn't commit murder... Baba, just shut your mouth. Christianity is just like any other religion and I will advice you to stop making a foolery of yourself.
Come to think of it, how many of your present day G.O's are really preaching deep rooted Godly messages, nor be money all of una dey make?
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by DeMekus: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2021
Leverage2021:
will you shut your mouth

Are Muslims not active and potential Terrorists
Any Muslim who's not a terrorist is not a true Muslim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by tollyboy5(m): 11:19am On Nov 05, 2021
TripleOh7:
Such a fool.

You mean he's telling lies?
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Jimiyung(m): 11:21am On Nov 05, 2021
So many idiots trying to sound relevant to this. Dummy
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by puremaker7(m): 11:21am On Nov 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
Mr Mumu, Muslim will also tell you that without being a Muslim na bottom of hell fire you dey go.

1 Like

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by VillageGuyArts1(m): 11:21am On Nov 05, 2021
Hmm.
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:21am On Nov 05, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:

Anything to trend

2 Likes

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Kayyy: 11:21am On Nov 05, 2021
while it may be right too many people lie on socila media for clout ets and i also understand that you need an evidence to prove a claim, i saw this news since the day of the collapse when he posted on his wall with a video evidence of him at one of the floors on that site. also why do i have a believe that if it was the other way round and it as a muslim that rejected a christian it would be believed without asking for an evidence or proof?, Mr Femi might have had an objection if he felt the job role would allow the guy live in his personal space often and his religious lifesyle might be totally different from others in his compound. Not saying this is right and i personally wont do it, but there are houses where prayers, thanksgiving is carried out daily or every weekend and everyone must be involved even the gatemen and security staffs, and it might look odd that someone is in his room sleeping or doing other stuffs while the rest of the whole house are gathered together, and he might not want to enforce that such a person must join their sessions even if the guy involved doesnt mind ?

i know a coperate body that offers prayer and fasting session at work on chosen dates of the month and although they have muslims as staffs some point the top excecutive workers that were muslims were always joining in and this was for years until the Boss's conscience couldnt take it and asked them to stop coming for the prayer session if they dont want to. These are real life experiences out there and not always for social media clout or fame

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Elsueno: 11:22am On Nov 05, 2021
Righteousness2:

Thank God who goes to Hell or heaven isn't decided by fanatics like you

1 Like

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by tollyboy5(m): 11:22am On Nov 05, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Congrats. But one of the ladies who was doing IT there goes by the name of zainab and was a muslim. People just want to bring out different propaganda from this incident.
You can't compare IT to contract Mr man. This guy is not lying from my own personal experience.
I'm a Christian that pretends to be Muslim in midst of Christian

2 Likes

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by DeMekus: 11:22am On Nov 05, 2021
uthlaw:
Jesus was not a Christian, because he never go to church or mentioned Christianity in the Bible....apostle Paul is the founder of Christianity!
Islamic stupidity exposed. What is the meaning of Christian?
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Timblogga: 11:23am On Nov 05, 2021
epondudu:

It's really necessary...we Nigerians are sick, we are tribal, religiously fanatic, there are somethings that people should start discussing in the public, it's really happening.
What if it's Happens the other way round?
lol. Zainab was a Muslim too, but she died while working in the building.
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by authority2006(m): 11:24am On Nov 05, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:

So? He said he was rejected being a Muslim, probably because of the his beard.

1 Like

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Yves4real(f): 11:24am On Nov 05, 2021
But the corper, Zainab Sanni Oyindamola that died there was a muslim.

1 Like

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by haekymbahd(m): 11:25am On Nov 05, 2021
TripleOh7:
Such a fool.

Did you read the topic of the thread.

The OP said his Rejection for being a Muslim was what saved him.

What saved him was his Rejection and not because of being Muslim . Why are you all trying to instigate religious war.

Anyone can die at anytime and there are more than 10,000 ways to die.

We only pray to ALLAH to grant us a peaceful death...

1 Like

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by kaymart: 11:26am On Nov 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
Shut it

1 Like

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by africanusvu(m): 11:26am On Nov 05, 2021
Hope you are not even sure you don't know anything about the building collapse,if a Muslim is mentioned near a building collapse,then,terrorisim is suspected
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by puremaker7(m): 11:27am On Nov 05, 2021
TotoGame:
Strictly ewedu region affairs....

Where is the building located = Ewedu land

Who constructed the building = Ewedu enginner

Who's this modafucking attention seeker playing the victim's card = Ewedu muslim
mad man, who was that oyinye, the 21 years old young girl that died in that building, I think she is also ewedu girl, it's shame being in the same country as you
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 05, 2021
NoSentiment:
Yoruba Christians are the most intolerant folks i have ever come across. They would discriminate against Yoruba mulims in the night time but by day break they would claim that Yoruba are the most tolerant on religion. I blame the Yoruba muslims for trusting them in the first place.

I think what you mean to say is Pentecostals, there is a difference between normal christians and pentecostal christians. pentecostal christians are terrible and dangerous, I dont like dealing with them at all on ANY level unfortunately they are all over the place. Religion must always enter their matter, they are brain dead!!!!!

there is no difference between pentecostal christians and fanatical muslims. The only difference is Pentecostal christians are preoccupied with wealth (which they call blessing).

2 Likes

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by DeGLORIOUS: 11:27am On Nov 05, 2021
It wasn't your time bro. Forget religion
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by tenpipsperday: 11:27am On Nov 05, 2021
No firm will tell you point blank they won't hire you because of religion, instead they will you they will get back to you.

This guy is telling lies. The dead don't talk therefore he can claim anything.
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Midas01: 11:27am On Nov 05, 2021
This your comment is very stupid and very funny at the same time, I don't know wether to call you a bloody tribalist or just to laugh and pass grin
TotoGame:
Strictly ewedu region affairs....

Where is the building located = Ewedu land

Who constructed the building = Ewedu enginner

Who's this modafucking attention seeker playing the victim's card = Ewedu muslim

1 Like

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by authority2006(m): 11:27am On Nov 05, 2021
madridguy:
Brother ADEBOWALE SIKIRU this is not necessary. You can't say no single Muslim have worked or make any supply in the building.
Let us join our voice to pray for the victims and their families.

ISLAM stand for peace, unity and love.

Did he say that? No. Let your contribution be on his experience at the site. And I disagree with you that it is not necessary, it is necessary so that you and me can learn something from his experience. We have too many religion extremists in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by DabuIIIT: 11:28am On Nov 05, 2021
barbstee:
Nigerians can just be hypocritical!

No single condemnation of such act so far from a Christian. You can imagine the man allegedly saying that it's because of his religion that he hasn't made headway! So sickening as if there are no poor Christians
Such a religious bigot.

However if reverse happens to be the case they may likely "say no wonder the building collapsed" "The Lord is fighting for the Christians" and a whole lot of irritating things

So among all the religions,you choose to single out Christians and attack them? What does that say of you?
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by kamaldin(m): 11:29am On Nov 05, 2021
Righteousness2:

So you mean those that lived before Jesus are going to Hell abi? Please change your mentality about the religion you choose and seek for knowledge. May God guide you alright! AMEN..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) / Photos: The 10 Tallest Buildings In Nigeria (2018) / Can 25 Million Naira Build This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.