Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,726 members, 7,837,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me (72835 Views)

Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding / Photos From The Scene Of The Ikoyi Building Collapse (Graphic) / Help Me Before Termites Collapse My Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by elmodee7(m): 11:29am On Nov 05, 2021
Switruth:
Ur time never reach.
Yes like all of us
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by kutashi: 11:30am On Nov 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
Brother I Praise GOD for your being alive. But that does not change the fact that Without JESUS Christ you are headed for Destruction in Hell.
As There is no other way to be Saved
'Die not except as a muslim'! That's the command of Allah (the only GOD)! Islam is the only way and I advise, you change from your commercial cum confusing religion and embrace Islam before it stark your face that you're 'wrongsciousness' and not what called yourself! I come in peace to you! This is evidence today, that you were warned and visited with the message of truth and light!

1 Like

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by JAWBONE(m): 11:30am On Nov 05, 2021
I don't how true this is but the lady, the corp member who lost her life in this catastrophe was also a Muslim.
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by NoSentiment: 11:31am On Nov 05, 2021
madridguy:
Brother ADEBOWALE SIKIRU this is not necessary. You can't say no single Muslim have worked or make any supply in the building.
Let us join our voice to pray for the victims and their families.

ISLAM stand for peace, unity and love.

You are very stupid. So it is not necessary for a victim of "rape" to voice out! This is ur mentality, stupid Christians. If I was the other way round, you will have been talking nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Gkemz: 11:32am On Nov 05, 2021
Shut the hell up. Your time never reach. Has nothing to do with religion here.
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Biodun556(m): 11:32am On Nov 05, 2021
Switruth:
Ur time never reach.

True

but what of the injury he would have sustained? Allah really saved him

3 Likes

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by FantasyHub: 11:32am On Nov 05, 2021
Chai, who will save d black man from the mess called religion? Who?
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by seunaj: 11:33am On Nov 05, 2021
madridguy:
Brother ADEBOWALE SIKIRU this is not necessary. You can't say no single Muslim have worked or make any supply in the building.
Let us join our voice to pray for the victims and their families.

ISLAM stand for peace, unity and love.
Guy your mentality has grossly improved oooo. Bless God for you that you have now started to see things clearly
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by DeMekus: 11:33am On Nov 05, 2021
Muslims are notorious for blowing up buildings, especially when they're not allowed to pray in it or close by. The owner had sensed the fanaticism in this bastard and decided not to employ him. Moreover, he's not qualified for the job. In fact, they should arrest this man and question him. He left the building and an hour later it collapsed. That's suspicious.

3 Likes

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by abuaaliyah(m): 11:33am On Nov 05, 2021
This country is not one at all, that is how i attended an interview and am very much qualified but after everything the woman ask me my religion i told her am a muslem, from her face you know that no way

4 Likes

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by billyadam(m): 11:34am On Nov 05, 2021
motayoayinde:

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO ACHIEVE HERE BRO.

HE'S TALKING ABOUT BAREFACED DISCRIMINATION ON THE BASIS OF RELIGION, DELIVERED IN THE MOST ARROGANT MANNER AND YOU'RE SAYING HE SHOULD SHUT UP?

IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW, WORKPLACE DISCRIMINATION AGAINST MUSLIMS IN THIS COUNTRY (the south in particular) HAS REACHED EPIDEMIC PROPORTIONS.

IT HAPPENS EVERYDAY !
it happens in the north even Abuja in federal government establishment. And does Fourscore not have Muslims working for them. i beg to disagree on this your ignorance.
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by omlueh(m): 11:35am On Nov 05, 2021
Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ says and I quote: I am the WAY; the TRUTH and the LIFE. No man comes to the FATHER(ALMIGHTY GOD) except through HIM(JESUS CHRIST). End of quote.
MUYEEKFIRST:
Mr Man. Do your religion let other do thier own. Stop saying without Jesus someone will go to hell. Who are you to judge. mr.ritual pastor
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Pumpido75(m): 11:35am On Nov 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
Brother I Praise GOD for your being alive. But that does not change the fact that Without JESUS Christ you are headed for Destruction in Hell.
Your summation is a fallacy. The world existed with human dwelling on it before Christ existence. You can't compel everyone to be a Christian. All humans are answerable to God Almighty alone.
Proudly a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Americafighter: 11:35am On Nov 05, 2021
barbstee:
Nigerians can just be hypocritical!

No single condemnation of such act so far from a Christian. You can imagine the man allegedly saying that it's because of his religion that he hasn't made headway! So sickening as if there are no poor Christians
Such a religious bigot.

However if reverse happens to be the case
they may likely "say no wonder the building collapsed" "The Lord is fighting for the Christians" and a whole lot of irritating things

So you mean we should condem the dead that we did not hear from his side... Something must be eating in your brain
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Prince001(m): 11:37am On Nov 05, 2021
Righteousness2:

Some of u people are living in a dream world cos according to Jesus in the bible, he was only sent to the lost sheep of Israel and last time I checked I'm from Yoruba nation. I hope these xtain and islam religion gullibility wont kill many of us oooo cos na the same thing they make u people not to ask for una right cos ur Pastors or Imams says!!!! Make una search for knowledge so that una go be free instead of religion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Birminghamvirgo(m): 11:37am On Nov 05, 2021
For every disappointment, there's always an element of blessing[if not blessings in totality]
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Americafighter: 11:38am On Nov 05, 2021
kutashi:

'Die not except as a muslim'! That's the command of Allah (the only GOD)! Islam is the only way and I advise, you change from your commercial cum confusing religion and embrace Islam before it stark your face that you're 'wrongsciousness' and not what called yourself! I come in peace to you! This is evidence today, that you were warned and visited with the message of truth and light!

You mean alau aku boom is the only way... You no even get shame.... All terrorist is a Muslim and All Muslim is a terrorist sympathizer

2 Likes

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
Are there no Muslims among the dead as well as the survivors?

The truth is that Nigerian Christians have become fanatical over the years. Even Yoruba Christians have are becoming too fanatical, they expect everyone to be a Christian going to one church or the other.
If you are not going to church and worshipping one GO or another then they see you differently.

It's pathetically sad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by xtervaganza(m): 11:42am On Nov 05, 2021
Very foolish thing. Even if it's true, is th8s the right time for this? There are still people trapped under the rubbles and this low life and the fake muric interviewer are talking nonsense
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 11:42am On Nov 05, 2021
Americafighter:

You mean alau aku boom is the only way... You no even get shame.... All terrorist is a Muslim and All Muslim is a terrorist sympathizer

IPIG terrorist monkeys terrorizing the people of AfghanEastern are also Muslims?
Level of stupidity and gullibility is simply astonishing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by manee2(m): 11:42am On Nov 05, 2021
People now trending with this collapsed building tragedy.

Another man’s food another man's poison angry
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Quaddafi29: 11:43am On Nov 05, 2021
Talk from an extremist
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by ivolt: 11:43am On Nov 05, 2021
Idaytesj29:

God bless you. Instead of us to face this negative practices and stop it, all the comments kept doing propaganda and names calling. Later they will all be shouting about how the country is this and that.

Adebowale Sikiru's case is not the first. Many people have experienced this be it Muslims or Christians, even withing their religious groups. Some people will look at you and say you are not Muslim enough or you are not Christian enough.

It happens in civil service too, if a religious fanatics is at the helm of affairs and you are unfortunate to not belong to his or her own group, you are in soup.

I feel very bad reading many of these comments, the comments only shows that we are not better than our leaders and we got what we deserves in them.
How do you face the negative practice and stop it?
Please reply.
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 11:44am On Nov 05, 2021
If the story is true then may the owner rot in HELL.
Alhamdulilah for the life of the young man.

If the story had been the other way around, all thr HYPOCRITES on this topic now will be wailing and crying Jesus rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Shimran(m): 11:44am On Nov 05, 2021
Leverage2021:
will you shut your mouth

Are Muslims not active and potential Terrorists

So the world will live with "active and potential terrorists".

Nothing shall be done to them.
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:47am On Nov 05, 2021
DemMannaScam:
Yoruba mozlem is playing the religion card because his unqualified ass was rejected cheesy

The afonja reporter na grade one mumu for broadcasting this trash
As if it was a muslim builder that rejected a Christian and such calamity happened to the muslim you hypocrites wouldn't be celebrating by now giving useless testimony and CAN of worms issuing statements

I know alot of christians in lagos and how they discriminate against Muslims

5 Likes

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 11:48am On Nov 05, 2021
xtervaganza:
Very foolish thing. Even if it's true, is th8s the right time for this? There are still people trapped under the rubbles and this low life and the fake muric interviewer are talking nonsense

If he had been a Christian with the same story, I bet you will be here praising jesus and posting rubbish about how he should go for thanksgiving at the church.
HYPOCRITE.
The level of hypocrisy in the Nigerian Christian community is pathetic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 11:49am On Nov 05, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
As if it was a muslim builder that rejected a Christian and such calamity happened to the muslim you hypocrites wouldn't be celebrating by now giving useless testimony and CAN of worms issuing statements

I know alot of christians in lagos and how they discriminate against Muslims

Exactly. Their hypocrisy is so open and sad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by MrMacinterchi1: 11:49am On Nov 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
So, he won't make heaven?
heaven is for Christian alone?

1 Like

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by mechanics(m): 11:49am On Nov 05, 2021
Switruth:
Ur time never reach.
That's true.
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by samvega: 11:49am On Nov 05, 2021
This is a major tragedy, they are still digging corpses out. wrong time to bring up such stories, smacks of insensitivity
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Almunjid(m): 11:50am On Nov 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
I admire ur commitment to preach and enlighten people about God and the end time. However, u need to respect other people's faith too. Some people are Muslims/Christians because of their parents. I'm sure u were also born as a Christian, you're not a convert.
The way u are convinced about the genuineness of ur religion, that's how others are convinced about theirs too. Let's not condemn each other to hell. We all chose different religions with the intention of making heaven. The God we serve will judge us according to our intentions.
Religion is like a car in the garage heading to Abuja, we enter different car by different drivers but we still end up at the same place.
because I didn't enter urs doesn't mean I'll end up in the wrong place.
Jesus is not the only way to heaven. Abuja is one, but many drivers can use different routes to arrive at the same location (Abuja).
There are many other people (prophets) sent by God. I must not follow urs to be saved and u mustn't follow mine to be saved either.

Peace

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) / Photos: The 10 Tallest Buildings In Nigeria (2018) / Can 25 Million Naira Build This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.