Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Top Breakfast Cereal Nigerians Enjoy - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Top Breakfast Cereal Nigerians Enjoy (859 Views)

The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. / How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea / The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Breakfast Cereal Nigerians Enjoy by Yinksy09(m): 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2021
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Having stayed in Nigeria all my life and we all know how we have to wake up by 4 am to get ready for the days work. For most of us, we eat cereals for breakfast because it is easy to prepare and can keep your body together for the day before lunch. Cereals for breakfast is the most convenient and most popular breakfast in Nigeria.

Cereal for breakfast gives you that Energy for work, protein to keep you full and water to keep your body hydrated.

Here are my top 5 breakfast cereals in Nigeria:

Cornflakes

Cornflakes is good for schools kids and adults. It is a great cereal and now known to many household in Nigeria. It actually has a great taste and I enjoy every bowl of cornflakes with milk. What’s better than the crunch of cornflakes, it brings your taste buds alive.

Golden Morn

People say Golden morn is meant for only children but I say it’s meant for all. Even before I left for work today I took Golden morn.

If you attended a private or public boarding school in Nigeria, you know how our parents packed Golden morn, cornflakes, biscuits and other stuffs inside our bag.

The taste of Golden morn is great and is good when it comes to taking cereal breakfast. I love how Golden morn interacts with milk creating this delicious breakfast meal i love.

The only thing is that I could finish half of Golden morn when I use cold water but when I use not water, I take my time.

Kellogs

I discovered about Kellogs a bit late but I still enjoyed it. The taste was actually different but it is great for breakfast.

Oats

Oats is a breakfast meal very rich in fibre and nutritious. It is taken by all and most people prefer it because of the presence of its fibre which aids the body in digestion. It’s a great healthy meal option.

For me this is my top 5 breakfast cereal in Nigeria. Please share your thoughts in the comment section and remember I still take cereals for breakfast.

Re: Top Breakfast Cereal Nigerians Enjoy by Jacku: 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
My two favorite are Golden morn and Conflakes. But you see that golden morn ehn, I dey drink that thing like say I be baby.

I hope they will run a promo one day so that all these money I've invested I'm there company I will get something I return. grin
Re: Top Breakfast Cereal Nigerians Enjoy by ItrendNaija(m): 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
Golden morn cereals were a luxury for Some of us. E no pass Akamu and akara or left over meal from the previous night grin
Re: Top Breakfast Cereal Nigerians Enjoy by Techm8: 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
Jacku:
My two favorite are Golden morn and Conflakes. But you see that golden morn ehn, I dey drink that thing like say I be baby.

I hope they will run a promo one day so that all these money I've invested I'm there company I will get something I return. grin
They're actually running a promotion as we speak, saw it on their IG, Heritage promo or so

1 Like

Re: Top Breakfast Cereal Nigerians Enjoy by paduzman: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
Personally I think oats and Golden morn is one of the healthiest, cornflakes is popular too, I've never had Kellogg's.
Re: Top Breakfast Cereal Nigerians Enjoy by Jacku: 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
Techm8:

They're actually running a promotion as we speak, saw it on their IG, Heritage promo or so
for real? I'll have to apply for this oo. Me that have spent heavily on golden morn. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Top Breakfast Cereal Nigerians Enjoy by Blastedholligan: 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
Everly Golden morn o. I like that brand wella.
Re: Top Breakfast Cereal Nigerians Enjoy by Blastedholligan: 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
Techm8:

for real? I will need to apply o.
Re: Top Breakfast Cereal Nigerians Enjoy by armyofone(m): 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
Golden morn is sooooo high in sugar and very sweet grin

(1) (Reply)

Top Pastries Plug In Ibadan (best) / .... / Which Kinds Of Foods Make Or Unmake Fattness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.