Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,627 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

Which Meal Time is More Important - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Meal Time is More Important (736 Views)

Happy World Meal Gate: kicking hunger & malnutrition out of Nigeria & Africa. / Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) / Hot Lady's Weird Meal Combo Sparks Outrage Online (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Meal Time is More Important by emson122(m): 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
We are all aware of the state of the nation and for the low income earners it is expedient one cut down the cost of some things one of which is food. So my question is between the breakfast, lunch and dinner which one can somebody skip without having any effect on our health. Experts over to you
Re: Which Meal Time is More Important by Davash222(m): 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
0.1.1 remains the best formula. Undisputed

3 Likes

Re: Which Meal Time is More Important by NobleSeed(m): 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
wahala..
How we take reach here my people
Re: Which Meal Time is More Important by Mariangeles(f): 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
They say breakfast is the most important mealtime of the day, but I prefer doing brunch because my appetite takes time to awaken.

1 Like

Re: Which Meal Time is More Important by Mariangeles(f): 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
NobleSeed:
wahala..
How we take reach here my people

Wetin you mean?
Re: Which Meal Time is More Important by NobleSeed(m): 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
if you don't gerit forget about it
Mariangeles:

Wetin you mean?
Re: Which Meal Time is More Important by Silvernus2020(m): 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
It all balls down to what suits an individual, understanding how your body works is the key,...

I have no problems skipping Breakfast and Launch,...... But to Skip Dinner/Supper, it's a war, no sleeping that night be that......✌
Re: Which Meal Time is More Important by ridwanlawal: 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
Na to eat when you are hungry
Re: Which Meal Time is More Important by ridwanlawal: 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
Na that year dem dey ask say PIKIN YOU BELLEFUL? But now wetin remain na PIKIN YOU DON CHOP?
#blastingspeaker
Re: Which Meal Time is More Important by emson122(m): 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
ridwanlawal:
Na to eat when you are hungry
lol
Re: Which Meal Time is More Important by Tokskob2008: 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
Na 1-0-1 this days but there days it's 1-0-0 or 0-1-0 depending on how available the food is. It's not good to skip breakfast but in this present economy anything goes....

1 Like

Re: Which Meal Time is More Important by Techm8: 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
Breakfast is surely the most important meal of the day. Give Golden Morn cereal for breakfast and I'm good the rest of the day. And If you're like me that likes golden morn you would take advantage of their heritage promo that is currently on.

1 Like

Re: Which Meal Time is More Important by Jacku: 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
Techm8:
Breakfast is surely the most important meal of the day. Give Golden Morn cereal for breakfast and I'm good the rest of the day. And If you're like me that likes golden morn you would take advantage of their heritage promo that is currently on.
i heard about this promo and I eat golden morn like crazy. Thanks for sharing this o
Re: Which Meal Time is More Important by paduzman: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
Personally I don't have anytime for eating o, breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner can happen at anytime, I eat once I'm hungry.
Re: Which Meal Time is More Important by Jacku: 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
emson122:
We are all aware of the state of the nation and for the low income earners it is expedient one cut down the cost of some things one of which is food. So my question is between the breakfast, lunch and dinner which one can somebody skip without having any effect on our health. Experts over to you

I def can not skip breakfast. Golden morn is always my go to meal every morning. This one I heard they are dashing people gifts sef, I need to gather those my sachet I've thrown away
Re: Which Meal Time is More Important by Breastfeed: 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
paduzman:
Personally I don't have anytime for eating o, breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner can happen at anytime, I eat once I'm hungry.
lol, me too, that's why I always make sure I have fast food like bread, Golden morn, Noodles etc. They come in handy when hinder just strikes in fast and unexpected.
Re: Which Meal Time is More Important by bigcee(m): 6:38am On Nov 05, 2021
Davash222:
0.1.1 remains the best formula. Undisputed
Bros, I take God beg you. For health reasons, try dey chop for morning. Make it 1-0-1 instead. Thank you.
Re: Which Meal Time is More Important by Davash222(m): 6:43am On Nov 05, 2021
bigcee:

Bros, I take God beg you. For health reasons, try dey chop for morning. Make it 1-0-1 instead. Thank you.
Send me money so I can have enough funds to consider breakfast.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Eating Solid Openly / Need Large Quantity Of Palm Oil For Industrial And Domestic Purpose? / What Kind Of Tea Do You Have Everyday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.