Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:03 PM

Igbo want to be President But How Will it happen. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo want to be President But How Will it happen. (407 Views)

God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele / 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) / Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo want to be President But How Will it happen. by IamWonderful: 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
How do we support igbos?

is it in the PDP that Atiku is their flag bearer

or Fulani party, the APC

or Igbo party, the APGA,

just tell us how you want to get the support.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo want to be President But How Will it happen. by IamWonderful: 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
Igbos talk, how do you want to be president when you have placed all your eggs in one basket

1 Like

Re: Igbo want to be President But How Will it happen. by Ogbuefi2020: 9:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
Igbos dont want to be president , igbos only want to stop evil people from becoming president , igbos are ok with president from any part of the country who can make life better for all nigerians
Re: Igbo want to be President But How Will it happen. by Iamgrey5(m): 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:
Igbos dont want to be president , igbos only want to stop evil people from becoming president , igbos are ok with president from any part of the country who can make life better for all nigerians
You know you are lying to yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo want to be President But How Will it happen. by Fahdiga(m): 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
IamWonderful:
How do we support igbos?

is it in the PDP that Atiku is their flag bearer

or Fulani party, the APC

or Igbo party, the APGA,

just tell how you want to get the support.
Always thinking about the Igbos. This has to be the dumbest post since this year. Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo want to be President But How Will it happen. by baralatie(m): 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
They will sit at home

2 Likes

Re: Igbo want to be President But How Will it happen. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
Igbos always lurking at the corridor of power hoping mannas fall down from heaven or blackmailing other tribe to give it to them

Fulani sabi their scope, na why dem dey hide under Southern unity. They think attacking and destroying Yoruba candidates will give them power, lol it will only make Yoruba avoid them! I'm happy to be smart Yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Igbo want to be President But How Will it happen. by ArewaNorth: 12:50am On Nov 05, 2021
I always wonder how they want to get the position. They insult everybody with contrary opinion to theirs, they blackmail others and do all sort of illogical approaches and still expect power at platter of gold!

Just because PMB is Fulani-Muslim, they call APC fulani, terrorists party not knowing that all Nigerian zones accepted APC except them and they suddenly become angry for becoming irrelevant in Nigerian polity for making bad decision. Ethno-religious propaganda become their new lifestyle, they took a very dangerous antecedent......

PDP they're worshipping has obviously doesn't recognise their existence. The Fulani they refuse to asslick in APC, they end up asslicking them in PDP.

Come 2023, PDP will field Northerner and VP from SS!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo want to be President But How Will it happen. by Femiwilli: 12:57am On Nov 05, 2021
ArewaNorth:
I always wonder how they want to get the position. They insult everybody with contrary opinion to theirs, they blackmail others and do all sort of illogical approaches and still expect power at platter of gold!

Just because PMB is Fulani-Muslim, they call APC fulani, terrorists party not knowing that all Nigerian zones accepted APC except them and they suddenly become angry for becoming irrelevant in Nigerian polity for making bad decision. Ethno-religious propaganda become their new lifestyle, they took a very dangerous antecedent......

PDP they're worshipping has obviously doesn't recognise their existence. The Fulani they refuse to asslick in APC, they end up asslicking them in PDP.

Come 2023, PDP will field Northerner and VP from SS!

The igbos are bad then why are you fighting to keep them with you?

The South will no more carry the burden of the parasites

APC & PDP will field a Southerner as President. If anybody refuses we will have to cut the parasitic leeches off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo want to be President But How Will it happen. by haha20: 4:32am On Nov 05, 2021
Nnah eh, so many people no get work.

A senior student who is studying hard to gain admission to the University, another student somewhere is asking him how he plans to be JS junior school prefect.
Re: Igbo want to be President But How Will it happen. by 9japride(m): 5:13am On Nov 05, 2021
Your tribes men should hold onto power nah, since the presidency is meant for you guys only. One Nigeria in deed.
Re: Igbo want to be President But How Will it happen. by helinues: 5:51am On Nov 05, 2021
Who dash monkey banana no be only slang but na reality
Re: Igbo want to be President But How Will it happen. by IamWonderful: 8:24am On Nov 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Always thinking about the Igbos. This has to be the dumbest post since this year. Rubbish
Will you keep quiet, I asked you a question, if your intelligence couldn't figure it out, why not keep quiet than dancing around like headless chicken

(1) (Reply)

PDP Should Zone The 2023 Presidential Ticket To The North – Chieftain / Failed Prophecies About Anambra Election By Some Prophets / Chief Ezekiel Chukwukere Emerges Alumni President Of OSUSU Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.