Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,690 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari (23842 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira / DSS, Police To Withdraw Operatives From Impeached Edo Speaker, Deputy / DSS, Police Begin Fresh Screening At INEC Collation Centre In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by tragergeorge(m): 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
nedekid:
12kg gas I bought for 9500 today. No be juju be that?
. where?
E never reach so na 8500 max
Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by JAMO84: 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
Waste of time
Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by olioxx(m): 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by jojo1415: 9:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
U r defending a dead beat....what has Buhari done that has benefited Nigerians in the last 11 months...idiots
Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by olioxx(m): 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
nedekid:
12kg gas I bought for 9500 today. No be juju be that?
Nah serious juju oo, infact nah witchcraft join.
The most annoying part is, I don't budget anymore, because some thing you bought for x naira today will have almost double in price before tomorrow.
It's just painful, sad, annoying, frustrating.
Nigeria is a mess.
Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by nedekid: 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
tragergeorge:
. where?
E never reach so na 8500 max
Nnpc Egbeda road. Former vamako petrol station. Egbeda Lagos.
Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by Ebukaokeke5: 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
I'm interested in seeing a peaceful protest if the people think there is something the president is doing wrong as it has something to do with 2018. Else they intend something sinister, the citizenry has rights to air their grievances, it helps the presidency sit up on their acts in serving his country in a democratic government.
Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by nedekid: 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
olioxx:

Nah serious juju oo, infact nah witchcraft join.
The most annoying part is, I don't budget anymore, because some thing you bought for x naira today will have almost double in price before tomorrow.
It's just painful, sad, annoying, frustrating.
Nigeria is a mess.
Abi, a paddy got a hyundai mini SUV 13.5m October today I hear it is over 15m!
Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by Layame4: 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
Woe unto Buhari
Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by tragergeorge(m): 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
nedekid:

Nnpc Egbeda road. Former vamako petrol station. Egbeda Lagos.
That means them wan just round up to be 10k na...
Since the history of nija..na this gas inflation shock me pass..
Be like them just wake up see am say the things too cheap abi na wetin..Nna eh

1 Like

Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by Valuc: 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
clarocuzioo:
Is protest now a crime in this useless country?
that one characteristic bofns useless country naw... U still dey ask
Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by Zainabthegirl1(f): 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
E don happen
Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by Arabaincubus: 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
This particular regime is evil and a curse on Nigeria.

The way idiots and nonentities make spurious reports and allegations, coupled with the hardships and difficulties make one want to puke.
Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by kingsceemark(m): 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
Baawaa:
Buhari must go, 2023 is still far we can't bear it again

You're a liar, Buhari is not going anywhere, Buhari till 2050, like we the great people of the rising Sun always said, the heat must reach every tribes, Buhari no dey go anywhere, in fact, una never seen anything yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by od501: 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
The last time I checked protest is part of democracy and if they don't have skeletons in their cupboard they shouldn't be afraid of protest

No be wetin Buhari ask una be dah one
Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by jrusky(m): 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
The last time I checked protest is part of democracy and if they don't have skeletons in their cupboard they shouldn't be afraid of protest

Not only skeleton they have dead bodies in their cupboard. Let them keep trying all they could to shield buhari, wallahi after 2023 buhari eyes go clear wella by then all these chicken group will be in extinctt.
Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by NessFortunate: 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/dss-police-petitioned-over-plan-to-stage-protest-against-buhari
i thought you mediocres in power are not embarrased by protest... Petition the Navy and Army too. #Orde #ozuor
Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
Baawaa:
Buhari must go, 2023 is still far we can't bear it again

Better be patient, don’t go dying for nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by OminickConcept: 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
Fahdiga:

You don't have sense. How is what you have written connected to the post that was made. Read and understand before typing anyhow.
Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by poiZon: 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
shocked
During Jonathan regime this same Buhari massively protested but today they want to ban protests....

One litre of kerosene is 370 naira... embarassed
One kg of gas is 750 naira... embarassed

Federal govt. Stamp duty is 50 naira.... embarassed

the one that pain me pass is the price of Garri... embarassed
Kerosene is 450naira a litre in calabar.
Gas is 750 per kg too...
Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by discusant: 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
Fahdiga:

Anuforo doesn’t understand that protest is a veritable instrument for democracy.

Some Igbo can be scum bag.
Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by Fahdiga(m): 11:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
jrusky:

Not only skeleton they have dead bodies in their cupboard. Let them keep trying all they could to shield buhari, wallahi after 2023 buhari eyes go clear wella by then all these chicken group will be in extinctt.
You are a sane Nigerian
Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by emmadejust(m): 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
Pls nairalanders I will like to know what happened to ikoyi billions found in the apartment undecided undecided
Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by berrystunn(m): 12:08am On Nov 05, 2021
APC continue I'm happy
Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by tenpipsperday: 2:26am On Nov 05, 2021
The hardest job in this world is defending nonsense.

1 Like

Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by mikedanza(m): 3:45am On Nov 05, 2021
And are protests illegal?
Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by Splitmind: 5:58am On Nov 05, 2021
The DSS should do something and make a public example of them immediately.

No one has the right to protest a sitting government.
Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by mmsen: 6:53am On Nov 05, 2021
Naija lipsrsealed
Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by orisa37: 7:12am On Nov 05, 2021
'AGBERO" ENTERPRISES NIGERIA UNLIMITED.
Re: DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 05, 2021
GrowD50:
We practice constitutional democracy were protest is seen as one of the spice of any democratic society undecided clear conscience fears no accusations lipsrsealed

Meanwhile!!

You are getting hard Dick
You are getting Adjustment of PENIS to 2-4 inches size. The beauty of SEX is to give you total utility (satisfaction) but here we are complaining how sex is overrated because we are unable to attest the gift God and nature has for us.

It bitters my heart how diet and lifestyle has destroyed some MEN immune system. Majority of men today can't go more than 1 minute.

Men are Cumming like LOCAL hen. Sex that suppose to be full of enjoyment and satisfaction is now shorter than albino eye blink. How do you feel if you are a victim

Take advantage of this Organic herbal remedy REVOLUTION, apply it within 2weeks and say BYE-BYE to bedroom embarrassment.

This is a Revolutionary!!
Check my Signature. You are just a Phone call away from Your Permanent SOLUTION.

Are you on WhatsApp?

I'm interested in your products

My WhatsApp number is 09093543781

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buratai Orders Immediate Crackdown On IPOB Over Elections Disruption Threat / Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests / Melaye Submits Petition On Corruption By Manitoba To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.