Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

IPOB...... It's Becoming A Jamboree - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB...... It's Becoming A Jamboree (909 Views)

Tinubu To Supreme Court: Obi's Appeal Is Entertainment, A Jamboree, Dismiss It / OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out / Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB...... It's Becoming A Jamboree by Sergio101(m): 11:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
We are igbos, we are great.
Igbo enwe eze(no kingship) as we have it is a great feature which makes us unpredictable, mind-brave and tactful.

But the emergence of IPOB clearly re-write this our Noble feature. IPOB came and win the heart of we igbos because of the common ideology... "Biafra" which they seemed to be serve as a good machine for the achievement of our course.

But from the look of things today, I don't actually get the kind pucilanimous childish event this set of people tends to be carrying out in igboland.
The worst of their action is the cancelling of the election boycott today (just less than 48hrs to the election day).
The motion of boycotting the election came from you confused lots (nobody forced you to impose it on Igbo people)
You thought so well before imposing the puerile order.
You clearly state the order.

And now when things go south you quickly withdrew your order, showing clearly that you don't know what you are actually doing.
It seems what we have as DOS of Biafra are only power-thirsty miscreants, who thinks all is about dishing out orders.

They said they cancelled their order because of advice of the elders.......... but hell no.... it's a big fat lie. Had it been it's been because of the elder's advice, why not make it known to the people about the cancellation of the lock down at least one week to the election.

Since the words of outsiders (elders) are now what rules, why haven't you listened to them about the Monday sit at home that most elders have been voicing out against.

it's obvious they cancelled their election boycott because of fear.
And also to quickly deny their members that will be the victims in the chaos. They will now easily be voiciferous enough to say "we never gave the sit at home order"

But mind you, since the FG has seen that you puerile confused scalywage can be scared away by military forces........... no Threat from you guys will be taken serious again by the FG henceforth.

In BIAFRANS l stand.

In mumuism I stand not <sad

3 Likes

Re: IPOB...... It's Becoming A Jamboree by Sergio101(m): 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
My concern now is the suffering they are bringing to the Igbo people out of their carelessness.

Your actions should be affecting the FG and not the Igbo people.

Tigray is doing it today.
But you lot's are only lion on the face of Igbo people. But will always act as a rat in the face of FG. The election boycott should have serve the might of the power tussle between IPOB and FG because that's their only action that has reached the feet of the FG, other action of theirs has been within igboland.
But look at what we have........ they quickly cancelled a set order.

Let me make it clear, Igbos are not people you can control anyhow you want from the hands of Morpheus and whenever it suits you.

I can't be supporting people with magnitude without direction, that's a great insult to my Education.

Daalu nu.

To hell with any vagabond that will label his ass(not me) afonja or Fulani here.

Nevertheless Nigeria has nothing to be proud of.

IN BIAFRA I STAND.
But for IPOB and their confusion......... off my encephalon.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB...... It's Becoming A Jamboree by teamoneline: 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
After man igbos have died for the biafran course in the hands of the Nigerian army. Ikonso died in vain, It's a pity. Shame on ipob

2 Likes

Re: IPOB...... It's Becoming A Jamboree by ChimaAdeoye: 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
The only thing still saving IPOB is that Nigerian government makes mistakes in their haste to discredit IPOB and end up validating them.

Like the desperation of using Fulani militants to do unknown gunmen. If they steer clear of everything, IPOB will destroy itself and there will be no mistakes of the government to use as excuse why people shouldn't turn against them .

1 Like

Re: IPOB...... It's Becoming A Jamboree by Awkabigboy: 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
Sergio101:
We are igbos, we are great.
Igbo enwe eze(no kingship) as we have it is a great feature which makes us unpredictable, mind-brave and tactful.

But the emergence of IPOB clearly re-write this our Noble feature. IPOB came and win the heart of we igbos because of the common ideology... "Biafra" which they seemed to be serve as a good machine for the achievement of our course.

But from the look of things today, I don't actually get the kind pucilanimous childish event this set of people tends to be carrying out in igboland.
The worst of their action is the cancelling of the election boycott today (just less than 48hrs to the election day).
The motion of boycotting the election came from you confused lots (nobody forced you to impose it on Igbo people)
You thought so well before imposing the puerile order.
You clearly state the order.

And now when things go south you quickly withdrew your order, showing clearly that you don't know what you are actually doing.
It seems what we have as DOS of Biafra are only power-thirsty miscreants, who thinks all is about dishing out orders.

They said they cancelled their order because of advice of the elders.......... but hell no.... it's a big fat lie. Had it been it's been because of the elder's advice, why not make it known to the people about the cancellation of the lock down at least one week to the election.

Since the words of outsiders (elders) are now the what rules, why haven't you listened to them about the Monday sit at home that most elders have been voicing out against.

it's obvious they cancelled their election boycott because of fear.
And also to quickly deny their members that will be the victims in the chaos. They will now easily be voiciferous enough to say "we never gave the sit at home order"

But mind you, since the FG has seen that you puerile confused scalywage can be scared away by military forces........... no Threat from you guys will be taken serious again by the FG henceforth.

In BIAFRANS l stand.

In mumuism I stand not <sad
Bros its a good thing you are analytical. From your write up I'm convinced you're 100% igbo.wnat you wrote is exactly what happened with MASSOB, They prevented census and voting for our people in the early 2000 and now want our people to go and vote in Anambra elections. What I see is the same Nigerian political chest game by these guys

3 Likes

Re: IPOB...... It's Becoming A Jamboree by Sergio101(m): 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
teamoneline:
After man igbos have died for the biafran course in the hands of the Nigerian army. Ikonso died in vain, It's a pity. Shame on ipob

That's my greatest anger bro.
We are loosing men and this people think that giving and cancelling order anyhow is what we are out for.

Watch what will happen on Saturday, if any of their member should be a victim of brutality from Nigerian forces....... they will quickly deny the person using this cancellation of their own order they made today to save face

2 Likes

Re: IPOB...... It's Becoming A Jamboree by ablejesus26(m): 4:26am On Nov 05, 2021
Ipob was,is and will always be a jamboree �
It only takes a plain unbiased mind to see through this well organized fraud called ipob.
But unfortunately many have been brainwashed beyond repair �
But my joy is that true Nwafors do not stand with them
So long as all they have as man power remains thugs, cultist, criminals, hardened prison excapees and neer do wells, failure is always bound to be theirs.

Igboland says no to taliban wannabe agenda.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB...... It's Becoming A Jamboree by Sergio101(m): 4:45am On Nov 05, 2021
Awkabigboy:

Bros its a good thing you are analytical. From your write up I'm convinced you're 100% igbo.wnat you wrote is exactly what happened with MASSOB, They prevented census and voting for our people in the early 2000 and now want our people to go and vote in Anambra elections. What I see is the same Nigerian political chest game by these guys

Their confusion is too much.
Pointing out clearly that they ain't ready for freedom.

RIP to those who have lost their life in this course.
RIP ikonso

2 Likes

Re: IPOB...... It's Becoming A Jamboree by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 05, 2021
Sergio101:
My concern now is the suffering they are bringing to the Igbo people out of their carelessness.

But you lot's are only lion on the face of Igbo people. But will always act as a rat in the face of FG. The election boycott should have serve the might of the power tussle between IPOB and FG because that's their only action that has reached the feet of the FG, other action of theirs has been within igboland.

Let me make it clear, Igbos are not people you can control anyhow you want from the hands of Morpheus and whenever it suits you.

I can't be supporting people with magnitude without direction, that's a great insult to my Education.

Daalu nu.

To hell with any vagabond that will label his ass(not me) afonja or Fulani here.

IN BIAFRA I STAND.

Lolz

Who cares about all these gibberish.

Indigenous people of Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: IPOB...... It's Becoming A Jamboree by Charmingrascal(m): 7:35am On Nov 05, 2021
Sergio101:

Daalu nu.

IN BIAFRA I STAND.

After killing Dr Chike Akunyili because they mistook him for a politician
After killing drivers who were driving political parties campaign vehicles.

It is so unreasonable to call off the sit at home in the last minute.
This would have been the best opportunity for IPOB to prove to the Nigerian government and the World at large its dominance and superiority in the South East.

Perhaps IPOB fears that the people of Anambra will not obey its order and that might show that they aren't influential in the East.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB...... It's Becoming A Jamboree by Bleiz(m): 7:35am On Nov 05, 2021
From time immemorial, IPOB had been a jamboree.

No need trying to paint it in good light.

1 Like

Re: IPOB...... It's Becoming A Jamboree by Sergio101(m): 7:40am On Nov 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lolz
Who cares about all these gibberish.
Mr Man, better respect yourself.
Ain't out for unnecessarily play.
In Biafra I stand. in mumu I stand not
Re: IPOB...... It's Becoming A Jamboree by Kunlelee: 7:42am On Nov 05, 2021
I keep saying it that some of this ipob decision is very wrong but they'll label you bad belle, when we say Election will hold their keyboard warriors are attacking us. Prolly I'll go back and reply some of them tomorrow evening sef.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB...... It's Becoming A Jamboree by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 05, 2021
Sergio101:

Mr Man, better respect yourself.

Ain't out for unnecessarily play.

In Biafra I stand.
in mumu I stand not

I said Who cares about all these gibberish.

If Dem born una well come out tomorrow and do rubbish.

Anyway am I even saying, Ipob will still deny any miscreants killed tomorrow In their usual style.

Brain wash is real.
Re: IPOB...... It's Becoming A Jamboree by Sergio101(m): 7:52am On Nov 05, 2021
Charmingrascal:

After killing Dr Chike Akunyili because they mistook him for a politician
After killing drivers who were driving political parties campaign vehicles.

It is so unreasonable to call off the sit at home in the last minute.
This would have been the best opportunity for IPOB to prove to the Nigerian government and the World at large its dominance and superiority in the South East.

Perhaps IPOB fears that the people of Anambra will not obey its order and that might show that they aren't influential in the East.

That withdrawal they made will bring many negative thing them in coming days.

FG has now seen that IPOB can be subdued by the use of force, and trust the useless FG........... Any further Threat made by IPOB henceforth will be reacted to with full force.

This people just fuckk3d up big time
RIP Dr chike Akunyili.

since they think they can kill you for nothing, let them carry thier IPOB rubbish come to our dear Agulu again.................... They will hear from us.

You killed our icon and out of fear of the Nigerian forces, you withdrew your order that made us loose our brother and you think we will support you again??............ Who does that.

Just carry your IPOB nonsense come my dear Agulu again.......
Re: IPOB...... It's Becoming A Jamboree by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 05, 2021
Sergio101:

That withdrawal they made will bring many negative thing them in coming days.

FG has now seen that IPOB can be subdued by the use of force, and trust the useless FG........... Any further Threat made by IPOB henceforth will be reacted to with full force.

This people just fuckk3d up big time
RIP Dr chike Akunyili.

since they think they can kill you for nothing, let them carry thier IPOB rubbish come to our dear Agulu again.................... They will hear from us.

You killed our icon and out of fear of the Nigerian forces, you withdrew your order that made us loose our brother and you think we will support you again??............ Who does that.

Just carry your IPOB nonsense come my dear Agulu again.......

Empty words.

Give yourself a break.

Too many words don't fill a basket.

Ipob is a scam.
Re: IPOB...... It's Becoming A Jamboree by Awkabigboy: 8:11am On Nov 05, 2021
Sergio101:

Their confusion is too much.
Pointing out clearly that they ain't ready for freedom.

RIP to those who have lost their life in this course.
RIP ikonso
I'm telling u, those who have died I pity much. I think the leadership of IPOB is mainly outside the country and they don't know the reality on ground
Re: IPOB...... It's Becoming A Jamboree by SlayerForever: 8:12am On Nov 05, 2021
They really messed up. I know my people though. Igbos will roast them silly. The backlash will be so much that they will regret canceling it at all. Igbos will so roast them.
Re: IPOB...... It's Becoming A Jamboree by Sergio101(m): 8:23am On Nov 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Empty words.

Give yourself a break.

Too many words don't fill a basket.

Ipob is a scam.

You this mumu man, Biko did I mention you??.
Please carry your ill-fated self out of me mention.

I don't like discussing with people like you, who can do all crunny cranny things to defend this Contraption called Nigeria.
So please be on your Lane.
My post is for people that trust IPOB previously (as myself)......... but has to question their childish action
Re: IPOB...... It's Becoming A Jamboree by Sergio101(m): 8:26am On Nov 05, 2021
SlayerForever:
They really messed up. I know my people though. Igbos will roast them silly. The backlash will be so much that they will regret canceling it at all. Igbos will so roast them.

Asin ehh.
if they Carry their mess to Agulu again, I won't even mind joining the mass in dealing with them.
We were in great sadness for the lost of our icon (Dr Akunyili), and this is all they can come up with................ pathetic!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB...... It's Becoming A Jamboree by LottiOk: 8:49am On Nov 05, 2021
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Anakogheri!!!

When we sane Igbos were warning you brainwashed Ipob members, u called us sabos, otellectuals, efulefus & all manner of derogatory names.

When we were pointing out the atrocities committed by Ipob with their orders, you & ur fellow brainwashed cretins refused to see reason & even exhonorated them. They kill a whole Dr Akunyili thinking he was a politician, but you didn't know then he was from your town Agulu.

Now the scales have fallen from your eyes & with a snap of the finger � you've woken up from the hypnotized trance NK & Ipob place you in because they showed they were the gutless,selfish, cowards the entire world knew them to be.

It's to late, you Ipob E-warriors must apologize to Ndi-Igbo formally & be prepared to go answer your warrant when FG starts clamping down on all of you for the roles you played by foolishly supporting Ipob to destroy Alaigbo.

Igbos Ndi uchu uwa buru onu. Tueeh!!!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB...... It's Becoming A Jamboree by Danishguy(m): 9:25am On Nov 05, 2021
Paid APC Igbo zombies have infiltrated this thread. Did IPOB mess up, yeah but they are the best we have atm.

Calling off the boycott was in good faith everything rests in the reason to that decision. I guess the Monday sit at home will be revisited (people/masses are heavily invested - that has been the objective in the first place)

The elders, monarchs and religious leaders are reigning in their win after yesterday. it's a win btw, since everything is a give and take (Biafra is an IPO, we can't deny their stakes)

The masses bought into IPOB (shared misery) after ESN ousted fulani herds men from our forest. Imagine what an indebted set of selfish gluttons would offer Ndigbo.

Nothing is ever certain in life, show me a country/group that has all the answers. No plan remains the same after contact with an enemy - I bet the Nigerian is equally restrategizing.

It's a frame fight, lets see who capitulates

(1) (Reply)

Detailed Account On Reason Governor Umahi Arrested Chijinkem Ugwuanyi / Yoruba Muslims And Ritual!! / Drop Your Presidential Ambition For A Younger Candidates - VON DG Urges Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.