Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Can Russia Survive Nato Alliance - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Can Russia Survive Nato Alliance (703 Views)

Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe / Putin Reveals New Alliance With China To Create Space Weapons ( Pics) / Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Russia Survive Nato Alliance by Chinonsoezike: 8:20am On Jul 01, 2022
Russia and nato cold war
Who will win

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5INNISJBBg
Re: Can Russia Survive Nato Alliance by DerrickzB: 8:22am On Jul 01, 2022
Loool.. It’s already happening and we can see whose economy is suffering the most!!

10 Likes

Re: Can Russia Survive Nato Alliance by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 01, 2022
Russia should survive Ukraine that is Being spoonfed with weapons first, Then we can talk about NATO.

2 Likes

Re: Can Russia Survive Nato Alliance by ken6488(m): 10:38am On Jul 01, 2022
BritishNaija:
Russia should survive Ukraine that is Being spoonfed with weapons first, Then we can talk about NATO.
don't be deceived with over hyped NATO

Their war will last minutes.
This is not the 90s

It will be done with ICBm
Russia has enough to go around for all members

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Russia Survive Nato Alliance by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 01, 2022
ken6488:
don't be deceived with over hyped NATO

Their war will last minutes.
This is not the 90s

It will be done with ICBm
Russia has enough to go around for all members

What do you mean ICBM? We are not talking about nukes but conventional.

1 Like

Re: Can Russia Survive Nato Alliance by seunny4lif(m): 11:23am On Jul 01, 2022
Imagine over 30 countries coming together to fight one nation grin
Reason, Russia motto from the Russia empire have been, Russia only have 2 allies
“It’s Army and its navy “
NATO are not even united grin
God forbid, if war break out 15 countries within NATO will bail out fast starting with Bulgaria, Slovakia and Turkey then Baltic states in NATO will now need to worry more about massive Russia speakers in their countries before thinking about main Russia.

Yesterday, Scholz have said Lithuania blocking of Russia goods was not meant to happen, Lithuania have to unblock the goods as Russia have told EU Rep to Moscow, NATO or no NATO, Russia will unblock it by all means necessary.
That’s Lithuania did against China and Lithuania was angry EU did not joined her against China.
Re: Can Russia Survive Nato Alliance by alcuin(m): 11:39am On Jul 01, 2022
seunny4lif:
Reason, Russia motto from the Russia empire have been, Russia only have 2 allies
“It’s Army and its navy “
NATO are not even united grin
God forbid, if war break out 15 countries within NATO will bail out fast starting with Bulgaria, Slovakia and Turkey then Baltic states in NATO will now need to worry more about massive Russia speakers in their countries before thinking about main Russia.

Yesterday, Scholz have said Lithuania blocking of Russia goods was not meant to happen, Lithuania have to unblock the goods as Russia have told EU Rep to Moscow, NATO or no NATO, Russia will unblock it by all means necessary.
That’s Lithuania did against China and Lithuania was angry EU did not joined her against China.

Just simple hacking of Lithuanian cyberspace. They quickly opened up.

1 Like

Re: Can Russia Survive Nato Alliance by ken6488(m): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
BritishNaija:

What do you mean ICBM? We are not talking about nukes but conventional.
grin I always knew that most of this western ass kickers don't know about modern war strategy

ICBM-inter continental ballistic missile
Can be equipped with nukes

300k or 1m troops can be wiped out within a minute

Do you think Russia will waste their time using her troops

Russia once said the world can't exist without Russia

Russia will sink planet earth with them selves

7 Likes

Re: Can Russia Survive Nato Alliance by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
ken6488:
grin I always knew that most of this western ass kickers don't know about modern war strategy

ICBM-inter continental ballistic missile
Can be equipped with nukes

300k or 1m troops can be wiped out within a minute

Do you think Russia will waste their time using her troops

Russia once said the world can't exist without Russia

Russia will sink planet earth with them selves

Comprehension is one of your problems. I know What ICBM is so 80s. I want to clearify from you if you meant them using nuke, to be Sure you know What you are saying.
I'm sure when they use Nukes, US will send them pizzas in return.

1 Like

Re: Can Russia Survive Nato Alliance by ken6488(m): 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
BritishNaija:

Comprehension is one of your problems. I know What ICBM is so 80s. I want to clearify from you if you meant them using nuke, to be Sure you know What you are saying.
I'm sure when they use Nukes, US will send them pizzas in return.
read about MAD theory

Russia has no plans in winning USA /NATO in a full blown out war
Re: Can Russia Survive Nato Alliance by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
ken6488:
read about MAD theory

Russia has no plans in winning USA /NATO in a full blown out war

I know about MAD. Everyone is dead then.

1 Like

Re: Can Russia Survive Nato Alliance by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
There will never be a conventional war between Russia and NATO. Russia will be outgunned and outmanned. What they will always get will be a proxy war like is happening now.

War between both sides will degenerate to a full blown nuclear exchange in minutes. Once either sides detects the launch of an ICBM, it has no way of knowing if it’s carrying a conventional or nuclear war head, so it will launch its retaliatory strikes. This is why either side always notifies the other before a planned ICBM test. Knowing this, both preemptive and retaliatory will be devastating to ensure each side is totally destroyed. Now this is what MAD is about!
Re: Can Russia Survive Nato Alliance by ken6488(m): 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
redseason:
There will never be a conventional war between Russia and NATO. Russia will be outgunned and outmanned. What they will always get will be a proxy war like is happening now.

War between both sides will degenerate to a full blown nuclear exchange in minutes. Once either sides detects the launch of an ICBM, it has no way of knowing if it’s carrying a conventional or nuclear war head, so it will launch its retaliatory strikes. This is why either side always notifies the other before a planned ICBM test. Knowing this, both preemptive and retaliatory will be devastating to ensure each side is totally destroyed. Now this is what MAD is about!
That what people don't understand
Re: Can Russia Survive Nato Alliance by OhMyG0d: 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
seunny4lif:
Did you know the motto of the Russian Strategic Rocket Forces? ☢️

"After Us Silence"

3 Likes

Re: Can Russia Survive Nato Alliance by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
Everything is fair in war. Na to just target Europe during winter and stop all supplies. Na people wey see fuel go reproduce, move jets and ICBM Carriers.

5 Likes

Re: Can Russia Survive Nato Alliance by seunny4lif(m): 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Haba, you want kill perosn finish before war start
inspirator1:
Everything is fair in war. Na to just target Europe during winter and stop all supplies. Na people wey see fuel go reproduce, move jets and ICBM Carriers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Russia Survive Nato Alliance by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 02, 2022
seunny4lif:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Haba, you want kill perosn finish before war start

I spoon-feed, clothe your unclothedness and you have effortenry to fight me, because boys don dey court you as fine girl? Na to just declare fasting, after which I go travel lock my doors then direct you to go one of the boys house stay for like 3 years till I calm down.

Russia can never be America. Such kindhearted fellows and tolerants.

3 Likes

Re: Can Russia Survive Nato Alliance by panafrican(m): 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
Russia is NOT an alliance but a COUNRY unlike NATO.
The question one should rather ask is whether NATO will survive if an isolationist takes power in the
U.S and says " well, I'm out of these never ending European conflits ".

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine War: Russian Reservists Fighting With Shovels - UK Defence Ministry / Death Toll Climbs To 75 In Haiti School Collapse / Us Providing Ground Support For Libyan Rebels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.