Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,423 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated (4312 Views)

I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! / I Have Fought A Good Fight ― Gboyega Isiaka / Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode For A Good Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by Sergio101(m): 10:34am On Nov 05, 2021
Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by Sergio101(m): 10:34am On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:

When you talk about two mighty opposing side like Nigeria and Biafra you don't make it clear you make it ambiguous, it a coded language where people would see what they want to see but those who can read between lines would see the real opinion at which point it becomes their opinion and they are responsible for what they understand, you are not indolent but you won't succeed in nailing me either

Alright bro. I get your point.

peace out!!!.
one love....

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by Idiko1: 10:38am On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:

You should know by now that I'm not okay, first phase fought, we keep observing the wars I spoke about happened in the past, if you see another way you should be checked, apparently I I don't know what you are talking about

Please with due respect, expatiate on the bolded. Most Nigerians tend have a particular picture in mind but paint a another thing.
Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by Idiko1: 10:42am On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:

When you talk about two mighty opposing side like Nigeria and Biafra you don't make it clear you make it ambiguous, it a coded language where people would see what they want to see but those who can read between lines would see the real opinion at which point it becomes their opinion and they are responsible for what they understand, you are not indolent but you won't succeed in nailing me either

The phrases you used to convey your ambiguity have no analogy within human intellect. I guess you could do better.
Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by frugal(m): 10:45am On Nov 05, 2021
slimghost:

I don’t get your point. Mine is simple, if you love Ojukwu, then you wouldn’t want to hand his state over to the Fulanis. Common sense.
I tire. I don't even understand their strategy. They're just giving room for outsiders to come takeover the region.
Why not mobilise massively for one of your own? Somebody who believes and wants the same things as you.
Sabotaging an election will just make it easy for your enemy to win.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by AlexBells(m): 10:46am On Nov 05, 2021
Idiko1:

Please with due respect, expatiate on the bolded. Most Nigerians tend have a particular picture in mind but paint a another thing.
I'm not a fine artist, I could have painted a picture all I said was the Biafra war that happened in the past, Arewa and Oduduwans are in better position to paint for you, I'm a Biafran Nigerian, I'm Igbo and my war had been settled and paid for by my parents, if anyone have another war in the planning phase I don't know about that.
Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by AlexBells(m): 10:49am On Nov 05, 2021
Idiko1:

The phrases you used to convey your ambiguity have no analogy within human intellect. I guess you could do better.
Then find the meaning among the gods if the meaning is not with mankind lol, bro why are you trying too hard to say that this is what I said
Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by slimghost(m): 10:52am On Nov 05, 2021
frugal:

I tire. I don't even understand their strategy. They're just giving room for outsiders to come takeover the region.
Why not mobilise massively for one of your own? Somebody who believes and wants the same things as you.
Sabotaging an election will just make it easy for your enemy to win.

People without Brains. Have you engaged any of them before?. You’d be amazed at how intellectually limited they are.
Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by Malawian(m): 10:53am On Nov 05, 2021
Una don win First Half dey jubilate. Well even Bible talk say this fight na Away Win1H. and Home win 2H for proof of this odds, read Genesis 49:19.
For proof Igbos are from Gad, go to Aguleri and look for Obu Gad.

Igbos are not even fighting yet and you are forming winner. grin grin
Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by slimghost(m): 10:53am On Nov 05, 2021
Idiko1:

Stop wasting your time. A typical IPOB is as dumb as a sack of rocks.
Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by AlexBells(m): 10:58am On Nov 05, 2021
slimghost:

Stop wasting your time. A typical IPOB is as dumb as a sack of rocks.
You and IPOB lol, you guys think They are the devils in AlaIgbo, you think cause they show you their cards that you think Igbos are simple lol, Igbos are like onion you open one shell and find out there is just another layer to it, pin me with constructive arguments na, lets see stop insulting IPOB they don't speak in codes they say it as the feel it as for me I feel happily sad make your meaning out of it
Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by Oyiboman69: 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:

Nobody is talking about due process, give them a referendum, I personally don't want Biafra but the fact is, you can't keep sharing a country with people who want you kicked out, the Hausa Fulanis don't want to share a country with Us Igbos, same is applicable to the Yorubas.

Becuase Biafrans are bold enough to ask for it does not mean they done love Nigeria, I'm Igbo and I know what I'm saying give them Biafra, these people had been bullying enough by Igbo intellects and elites, if the Coup happened in the East, there would be peace or at most Biafra becuase there could have been no Zik to Bully Biafrans with his international reach, I spend a lot of time with Biafrans and if you give them Biafra with no food, no water nothing they will lay there singing to their voice until their last breath,

At least give them a Refendum let them try their popularity, building a country is not a childs play and once the referendum becomes real they would need to stop being real confrontational and try to convince people with reasons cause more than majority of Igbos stay outside the South East and those ones won't want Nigeria to divide and some of us who even live in the South East wouldn't want to go through the hassle of Visa applications if we want to visit any part of former Nigeria but then you have terrorism which is another bad factor to Nigeria of which in Biafra we would have our own Military and so on, these things would settled by intelligent debates but you just don't hold them down like it not peoples emotions.
keep these words in a place where you can,and will not forget it....Nigeria is a conquered state and the conqueror owns and controls it....

No southern state can break away cos they feel you're are not the original owner and a stranger cannot take what belongs to the owner,so they think...

If you think that you'll will be given a chance to debate a referendum, then you're in a state of utopia....

The one and only way you can achieve that is through war which many southern activists like,saro wiwa,ojukwu, etc have fought and died for...

How do you intend to achieve that feat when all the country's armoury are in the northern part. so,this fight is impossible to fight. take a look at the constitution...it does not gives any room for referendum rather, it States that Nigeria is one inseparable entity. If you understand that the only way to leave this entity is through fight, then you'll also know where to start from....
Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by AlexBells(m): 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2021
Oyiboman69:
keep these words in a place where you can,and will not forget it....Nigeria is a conquered state and the conqueror owns and controls it....

No southern state can break away cos they feel you're are not the original owner and a stranger cannot take what belongs to the owner,so they think...

If you think that you'll will be given a chance to debate a referendum, then you're in a state of utopia....

The one and only way you can achieve that is through war which many southern activists like,saro wiwa,ojukwu, etc have fought and died for...

How do you intend to achieve that feat when all the country's armoury are in the northern part. so,this fight is impossible to fight. take a look at the constitution...it does not gives any room for referendum rather, it States that Nigeria is one inseparable entity. If you understand that the only way to leave this entity is through fight, then you'll also know where to start from....
Let me point out something to you, the North as we know it today and every other part of Nigeria Is scared of Igbo dominion or re-colonisation, it just that they have realised that Biafrans are not ambitious and they are the considerate Igbos,

Remember that the North wanted to secede earlier and the west also, so the reality is that North can't secede becuase they would be landlocked and West Cause they are scared of the implications.

Ojukwus Biafra was an afterthought, core Igbos want Nigeria continued and the North is scared of that look at the number of Igbos in the North and west tell me that's happening without an Igbo president what would happen with an Igbo president.

Without exaggeration Igbos own at least 10% of Lagos economy owns at least 7% of Kaduna economy, owns at least 5% of Kano economy and owns at least 9% of Abuja economy no other tribes owns at least 1% of economy of any Igbo state, if the Igbos really mean to go, the Fulanis and the rest of Nigeria would be very happy
Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by Walkee: 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:

Nobody is talking about due process, give them a referendum, I personally don't want Biafra but the fact is, you can't keep sharing a country with people who want you kicked out, the Hausa Fulanis don't want to share a country with Us Igbos, same is applicable to the Yorubas.

Becuase Biafrans are bold enough to ask for it does not mean they done love Nigeria, I'm Igbo and I know what I'm saying give them Biafra, these people had been bullying enough by Igbo intellects and elites, if the Coup happened in the East, there would be peace or at most Biafra becuase there could have been no Zik to Bully Biafrans with his international reach, I spend a lot of time with Biafrans and if you give them Biafra with no food, no water nothing they will lay there singing to their voice until their last breath,

At least give them a Refendum let them try their popularity, building a country is not a childs play and once the referendum becomes real they would need to stop being real confrontational and try to convince people with reasons cause more than majority of Igbos stay outside the South East and those ones won't want Nigeria to divide and some of us who even live in the South East wouldn't want to go through the hassle of Visa applications if we want to visit any part of former Nigeria but then you have terrorism which is another bad factor to Nigeria of which in Biafra we would have our own Military and so on, these things would settled by intelligent debates but you just don't hold them down like it not peoples emotions.
who is going to give you the referendum?
Me?
Have I ever stepped my feet in my local government area secretariat office?
You have governors, senators, house of rep etc instead of you to go and meet them you come online to insult innocent people who have zero power
Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by AlexBells(m): 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
Walkee:
who is going to give you the referendum?
Me?
Have I ever stepped my feet in my local government area secretariat office?
You have governors, senators, house of rep etc instead of you to go and meet them you come online to insult innocent people who have zero power
Did I insult anyone those who need Refendum are protesting in their constituency, when IPOB protest in Aba, is Aba not their constituency, did they protest in Abuja, myself I want Nigeria continued so that we can bring some people's fear to their face with reckless abandon you accused us of Igbo dominion how would you see it if Biafra secede, GO ON WITH ONE NIGERIA
Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by Oyiboman69: 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:

Let me point out something to you, the North as we know it today and every other part of
Nigeria Is scared of Igbo dominion or re-colonisation
, it just that they have realised that Biafrans are not ambitious and they are the considerate.

Remember that the North wanted to secede earlier and the west also, so the reality is that North can't secede becuase they would be landlocked and West Cause they are scared of the implications.

Ojukwus Biafra was an afterthought, core Igbos want Nigeria continued and the North is scared of that look at the number of Igbos in the North and west tell me that's happening without an Igbo president what would happen with an Igbo president.

Without exaggeration Igbos own at least 10% of Lagos economy owns at least 7% of Kaduna economy, owns at least 5% of Kano economy and owns at least 9% of Abuja economy no other tribes owns at least 1% of economy of any Igbo state, if the Igbos really mean to go, the Fulanis and the rest of Nigeria would be very happy
I guess you didn't read where I said the the constitution does not leave place for any form of secession or referendum and that applies to everyone including the north....

the part where you said Igbo recolonization got me really laughing....

The part of where you said the north is landlocked.... I think you should pay attention to this map so to know the part which is landlocked. It is either you're being sentimental or you're just displaying your ignorance driven by emotion and self pity...

I am a southern person so you'll not think otherwise....

Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by AlexBells(m): 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2021
Oyiboman69:
I guess you didn't read where I said the the constitution does not leave place for any form of secession or referendum and that applies to everyone including the north....

the part where you said Igbo recolonization got me really laughing....

The part of where you said the north is landlocked.... I think you should pay attention to this map so to know the part which is landlocked. It is either you're being sentimental or you're just displaying your ignorance driven by emotion and self pity...

I am a southern person so you'll not think otherwise....
Which constitution, the constitution of Nigeria clearly states that the sovereignty is with the people, I don't know which map you are talking about but the reason North and South was amalgamated in the first place in 1914 was becuase North is landlocked and non viable as a modern country.

Yes the North and West had always been scared of Igbo dominion Awo and Bello/Tafawa never hid it one bit. You should also take a look at my map below

Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by Oyiboman69: 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:

Which constitution, the constitution of Nigeria clearly states that the sovereignty is with the people, I don't know which map you are talking about but the reason North and South was amalgamated in the first place in 1914 was becuase North is landlocked and non viable as a modern country.

Yes the North and West had always been scared of Igbo dominion Awo and Bello/Tafawa never hid it one bit. You should also take a look at my map below
look at the other map I'm showing you,is there any place the biafran state can gain access to the sea with passing through state like delta and rivers?,I believe those state does not share your ideology hence you don't have any option, and it is also obvious the five eastern state is the landlocked state here....I see where they wrote Confederate state,

I am of the the opinion of dividing the country but that does not mean that I will not say the problem surrounding it...stop being sentimental and dwelling in sefl pity my dear. you have to identify the problem before seeking for solutions....
Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by AlexBells(m): 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
Oyiboman69:
look at the other map I'm showing you,is there any place the biafran state can gain access to the sea with passing through state like delta and rivers?,I believe those state does not share your ideology hence you don't have any option, and it is also obvious the five eastern state is the landlocked state here....I see where they wrote Confederate state,

I am of the the opinion of dividing the country but that does not mean that I will not say the problem surrounding it...stop being sentimental and dwelling in sefl pity my dear. you have to identify the problem before seeking for solutions....
I'm not a Biafran advocate, I'm an advocate of the Confederate State of AlaIgbo (CSA) also Igbo province of Nigeria and AlaIgbo is not landlocked, nobody is dragging Biafra with you so take your map somewhere else it was Igbo coup becuase Kaduna Nzeogwu led it, as you know Asaba was never part of Biafra

AlaIgbo is different and that's what I stand with, we have all options on the table and we are Igbo province of Nigeria we are not fighting to divide Nigeria nor fighting to keep Nigeria together we are observing and living every moments while they last, whatever you want, AlaIgbo is ready, Irrespective of how you look at it the Igbos would always be the words in your mouth.
Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by Idiko1: 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:

I'm not a fine artist, I could have painted a picture all I said was the Biafra war that happened in the past, Arewa and Oduduwans are in better position to paint for you, I'm a Biafran Nigerian, I'm Igbo and my war had been settled and paid for by my parents, if anyone have another war in the planning phase I don't know about that.

The bolded exudes prodigality. I guess you have not fought your war yet. You must be a mama baby. grin grin grin
Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by AlexBells(m): 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
Idiko1:

The bolded exudes prodigality. I guess you have not fought your war yet. You must be a mama baby. grin grin grin
If I'm not mistaken, I have had a fair share of my own life battles but I'm referring to an actual war, which we Igbos would prefer to stay out unless we are attacked we are not getting involved.

The other way we got involved in becuase of people who later turned against us and led the most brutal onslaught against us, I'm referring to the involvement of Kanuna Nzeogwu abd the January 15 boys which was later termed Igbo coup.

Kaduna Nzeogwu noted, give the North 15 to 10 years and they would figure out themselves and get back on their feet today it is happening lol, they are back at square one of invading middle belt and West, I prefer we observe how it plays out.

If we don't try to prevent anything then we would be good while securing our own space, that's why I'm saying my our parents fought for us, I'm referring to Biafra,
Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by asanausana91: 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
Sergio101:

It's an ideology and not a one man palavar

Ojukwu stopped......... Massob took over.

Massob stopped....... IPOB took over.

if IPOB/MNK should stop today......... the course will still continue.

Ideology never dies.

The blood of our 3million lost brethren ain't in vane.

In a one special day like that........ Biafra will stand out and shine in Africa.
a business idea. After kanu , it will be my turn to come and cash out.
Ipob rest in hell!!
Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by PointZerom: 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2021
flokii:
I would love to see this poster's reaction when Nnamdi Kanu finally drops his IPOB ponzi scheme to contest in Abia state senatorial or governorship elections.

Need I remind you that Ojukwu after getting state pardon contested elections in the same Nigeria he fought against and spilled innocent citizens blood.

FOOLS will always say what they told them to say.
"Ojukwu killed Igbos".
Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by Adiola(f): 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2021
slimghost:
I want Ubah to win so that the FG will use him and show IPOB pepper.
I will be the happiest man on earth.
I thought you said banks are open already since 7am ? Honestly Muslims are indeed useless
Re: Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated by Unseen(m): 11:02am On Nov 10, 2021
AlexBells:
We are all Biafrans, but history is repeating itself upside down what happened with IPOB is second Biafran war, most times becuase I have many friends whom I used to jokingly call Biafran heads, I tell them we need a change of strategy and ask ourselves really in solitude, is Biafra the fastest way out of these whole Choas and are we the one in most need of Nigeria's breakup.

The War Started with IPOB having majority of the Biafran territories, first was PH, after sometimes PH fell to federal troops, second was Imo and after sometimes Imo fell to national troops, Enugu had never been a heated battle ground becuase Biafran strategy was not really about dividing Nigeria otherwise the biggest offensive could have been stationed in Enugu, Nsukka to be more precise.

The battle for Onitsha had always been the fiercest, I read about the 8 months battle at one time Biafran fighters blew up the Niger Bridge, facts remains that some Biafrans like us would always respect the promise of our parents, "Never take up arms against the Federal troops" the words federal is in bold but they did not promise to not take up arms at all.

What you seen in the past few days is the repeat of the battle for Onitsha and not only have Onitsha fallen to federal troops it could as well fall to the broom party.

But all is well ladies and gentlemen all is well, we are waiting for Araba to try to secede and we are waiting for Oduduwa to try to secede, that's when you will see that the devil among us are taking some naps,

My heart goes out to aggrieved Biafrans it doesn't feel good to be bullied, not listened to even when you are the one chocking and it do feel like no one is watching, apparently God is watching and don't give up he who laughs last laughs best.

Good Morning oooooo

How market?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? / Reno Omokri Replies Iwuanyanwu. / President Of Burkinafaso, Captain Ibrahim Traore Sends Final Warning To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.