Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me - Crime (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me (64545 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Kobojunkiee: 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
Prettychild:

When making statements, try to remove emotions from your comments in order to arrive at a logical conclusion
Again...Well, let's compare this here with what you claim you experienced. You said you dated a guy and then one day he tried to force himself on you. undecided

Did he force you down, tear off your clothing in order to have his way with you? And when you resisted him, did he use violence against you? undecided

I am trying to understand if there is a pattern here to any of this. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Kobojunkiee: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
foreshore:
Maybe you should ask him that first
Why should I ask him when you are the one suggesting marriage here as solution to a crime he committed. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2021
stayclearofme:

You are very rude! You have insulted his mother and father twice. The bias and yeye moderators you are calling will not see that. You don't have home training at all.

In this post of yours, You are referring to your mother not me..
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by walexsho(m): 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Would you allow your sister to marry a man who could potentially rape her when she Is unable to submit to his want for sex? undecided

My Sister will not Go and Live with a man yet to pay her dowry.
You bring an unlike terms of magnet close to each other and complaining of attraction...
Mature man and woman living together for over 1year, they are both foolish for whatever happens.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Kobojunkiee: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
walexsho:
My Sister will not Go and Live with a man yet to pay her dowry.
You bring an unlike terms of magnet close to each other and complaining of attraction...
Mature man and woman living together for over 1year, they are both foolish for whatever happens.
Pay attention to the question that I in fact asked so you can properly respond. undecided

Would you allow your sister to marry a man who could potentially rape her when she Is unable to submit to his want for sex? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by walexsho(m): 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Pay attention to the question that I in fact asked so you can properly respond. undecided

You're looking at this from one angle... They are both immoral and I would never even advise my Cousin to marry such loose Lady if he knows her antecedent.
The Lady in question has been giving it out to the man free of charge and why the sudden change. If she doesn't want to give him anymore then she need to vacate the man's house. Also have you asked yourself why she accepted his appology? They are nothing but birds of the same feather, Therefore they are good to flock together
She has been giving it to him and you don't expect anyone else to eat left over.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by ElPhoche(m): 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2021

Where did you see the rape part in my post. Have tried to but I didn't succeed because she scratches me it was very painful so I slapped her very hard out of anger and I left the house for a few hours. I have apologised to her she forgave me because it has not happened before it was the devil and I regret my actions. I need is advice not insult
Even if you did not succeed, it is still sexual assault. No matter the konji, never force to take it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Kobojunkiee: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
walexsho:

You're looking at this from one angle... They are both immoral and I would never even advise my Cousin to marry such loose Lady if he knows her antecedent.
The Lady in question has been giving it out to the man free of charge and why the sudden change. If she doesn't want to give him anymore then she need to vacate the man's house. Also have you asked yourself why she accepted his appology? They are nothing but birds of the same feather, Therefore they are good to flock together
She has been giving it to him and you don't expect anyone else to eat left over.
Why are you avoiding my direct question to you? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
You just summarized Whom and What your Mother is...
Yup, like I guessed … asinine mother/father retorts are a clear sign of a juvenile delinquent. Please wait for your voice to finish breaking and your pubic hair to start growing before engaging with adults here grin
Young lad, all the best with your JSS/SSS examinations.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
ReeLoaDead:
Yup, like I guessed … asinine mother/father retorts are a clear sign of a juvenile delinquent. Please wait for your voice to finish breaking and your pubic hair to start growing before engaging with adults here grin
Young lad, all the best with your JSS/SSS examinations.

All the Best to your mother in her Elementary exams .. grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Greenerie(f): 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2021
[ure a darling...that tidy up the house,run her bath...will do the trick for a lady like me.When I see how he thought of me and was considerate ,It will make me try on my own end to meet his needs.

r=Ofadaman post=107448050]Someone you aren't married to.
Aren't you even working?, I'm not sure you are, she comes back from work and the only thing in your mind is sex.

She could have managed but some things may be at play here.
1) she's worn out at work and needs her rest
2) She's no longer in love with you,
3) Someone else is doing the work wella

Truth is , at this stage, you will not be getting her back, she's gone for good and you used your hands to do it.

If you've taken a different approach, would it have played differently ?. E.g.

You run her bath before she gets home, do your bit to tidy the place , get some wine , chill music and, you give her a massage?..

Don't know why everything with some guys na fight fight, at your age you dey drag pant with your own babe, even if you come enter the place and she dey dry how u wan take enjoy am or after the 3mins sex what next?. .. how una dey even enjoy unconsensual sex self, abeg get small sense na..[/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Habib101: 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
So couples in marriage aren't able to have marriage even twice or more a day if they so choose? undecided
Don't understand your question,
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Kobojunkiee: 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
Habib101:

Don't understand your question,
My bad! undecided
So couples in marriage aren't able to have sex even twice or more a day if they so choose? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by bellenornor(f): 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
crackhaus:

Always ensure you have another woman somewhere — one with whom you've developed a good friendship with over a period of time, and with whom you can have sex with without any commitments.

Unless you're not that kind of guy who has a lot of female friends, having one among them who can have casual sex with you should not be so difficult.

The point here is, don't go and rape/kill someone's daughter just because she didn't give you sex, I take God beg you.
Get it elsewhere if you can't hold yourself.

Enough is a word for the wise... lipsrsealed
No be "A word is enough for the wise" again?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Vicoymi: 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
Better leave the devil out of this
Where did you see him?
Mtchew
Infact the only solution to all trash I read up there is to come to Christ

Where did you see the rape part in my post. Have tried to but I didn't succeed because she scratches me it was very painful so I slapped her very hard out of anger and I left the house for a few hours. I have apologised to her she forgave me because it has not happened before it was the devil and I regret my actions. I need is advice not insult
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by oluwadamisi754: 2:08am On Nov 10, 2021
sad
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Kobojunkie: 3:10am On Nov 10, 2021
lammy197:
white knight
Black zombie! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Kobojunkie: 3:16am On Nov 10, 2021
almarthins:
I no be rapist o!
But wait o!

Wetin u think say go happen to some one who delibrately walk into lions den to say "hi" ?

Well, I pray I don't birth foolish daughter
Many of you are just simply ignorant. undecided

Op said the woman is practically an orphan, she was probably living with him because it was a better option than being homeless on the streets somewhere in Nigeria and be taken advantage of by the many other shifty characters out there. Takes guts for a woman to make that kind of decision in order that she can maybe get a job and advance her self over time. undecided

Make sure you save up all your daughter will ever need so she never finds herself homeless with no one to turn to, this at any point in her entire life. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Emeka511(m): 6:34am On Nov 10, 2021
No be wife sef... Gf.
She's taking up the matter that's why she requested for 2weeks.. expect the NPF soon.
Get prepared for prison.
Rapist!!
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:54am On Nov 10, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Why are you avoiding my direct question to you? undecided
cos your question sound too foolish from a grown up...just so funny how 99%on this thread lack proper self reasoning. .this is why NwaAmaikpe is so much hated..cos he looks at things from different angles. .even you will desire loyalty from your surbodinate....she is already a wife na just cere mony remain. .so she should not shy away from her duty if not she divorce and move on
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by kkins25(m): 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Many of you are just simply ignorant. undecided

Op said the woman is practically an orphan, she was probably living with him because it was a better option than being homeless on the streets somewhere in Nigeria and be taken advantage of by the many other shifty characters out there. Takes guts for a woman to make that kind of decision in order that she can maybe get a job and advance her self over time. undecided

Make sure you save up all your daughter will ever need so she never finds herself homeless with no one to turn to, this at any point in her entire life. undecided
she was probably enduring with the f00l until she could take care of herself.
That takes an unbelievable amoumt of patience. WOW!! To even pretend to like him self.. only thought this shit happens in movies.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Kobojunkie: 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
kkins25:
she was probably enduring with the f00l until she could take care of herself.
That takes an unbelievable amoumt of patience. WOW!! To even pretend to like him self.. only thought this shit happens in movies.
Oh. It happens a lot in the real world out there. With no safety nets and poverty as high as it is in a place like Nigeria, what real hope do those who don't have family truly have? undecided

I'd say near none. So, I understand when some turn to prostitution or even what this lady has done here. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Habib101: 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
My bad! undecided
So couples in marriage aren't able to have sex even twice or more a day if they so choose? undecided

Didn't say so but too much of everything is bad
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
This boy is obviously sick in the head
There's a lot of them here in this forum! The guy na Rapist! Coming to seek solutions from here will get him into police station soon.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by crackhaus: 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
bellenornor:

No be "A word is enough for the wise" again?
It has been changed lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by kkins25(m): 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Oh. It happens a lot in the real world out there. With no safety nets and poverty as high as it is in a place like Nigeria, what real hope do those who don't have family truly have? undecided

I'd say near none. So, I understand when some turn to prostitution or even what this lady has done here. undecided
wives; Women suffer alot of aggression from fruatrated men-husbands. Having had an addiction, i can understand why behaviour of some people is how it is. But, coming to accept it is the difficult part.
Does market women especially. i always repect them. some of them are single handedly taking cacre of the house; chores, kids and the freaking husband. No wonder they age really quickly.

prostitution i believe is the lesser of both evils,i may be wrong. I'd rather be a prostitute than be enduring tribulations under the guise of 'african tradition'.

What some of this ladies go through ehn, emotional toture, physical abuse, and to top it off- responsible agencies shy away from such matter or are not equipped to deal with it.
The repercussions is evidently one of Nigeria's devilish anchor to the depths of hell.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Kobojunkie: 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2021
kkins25:
wives; Women suffer alot of aggression from fruatrated men-husbands. Having had an addiction, i can understand why behaviour of some people is how it is. But, coming to accept it is the difficult part.
Does market women especially. i always repect them. some of them are single handedly taking cacre of the house; chores, kids and the freaking husband. No wonder they age really quickly.

prostitution i believe is the lesser of both evils,i may be wrong. I'd rather be a prostitute than be enduring tribulations under the guise of 'african tradition'.

What some of this ladies go through ehn, emotional toture, physical abuse, and to top it off- responsible agencies shy away from such matter or are not equipped to deal with it.
The repercussions is evidently one of Nigeria's devilish anchor to the depths of hell.
@bold, don't you see the number of comments asking the man to marry her as if that somehow makes this all better. lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Ogbaba123: 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
You need to first check yourself into the nearest police station/ civil defense station or better still a psychiatric home to get yourself checked because you’re obviously mad and need someone to tell you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) / Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning / Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.