Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me (64555 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Teleprompter(f): 7:21am On Nov 07, 2021
After what happened between you two, the last is supposed to move out or live with it.

Don't mind the people calling you bad names. You are bad but the lady had it coming. Why is she living with you when you are not married? If she had her own place, you would be arguing over her not visiting.

She may be physically tired and she may also be cheating. She may also no longer be attracted to you now that she has her own money.

If you have been having sex regularly before, she must have known that one day, you would force her. I am not justifying your sins but I am addressing your matter from the sinful point of view.

You are no longer important to her and she must find her independence and accept reality.

If two armed robbers are fighting over their loot, we would know if one is trying to cheat the other even though they are both thieves and deserve what unfairness they deal Each other.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Teleprompter(f): 7:29am On Nov 07, 2021
Sense would not kill you

Society and double standards.

Why did she living with him. Have they not been having sex before now? Maybe even rough sex. They are both at fault. If she visited him one afternoon and he did this to her, it would be very different. She mid have known this guy had the tendency to be forceful. Where does her family think she is living?

Hur1:
Only girls are replying and bashing the dude

It seems the dude is paying a lot of bills and want return on investment ! That’s where most girls commenting here got it wrong. No man will waste money on a girl in this century without wanting something in return . They might pretend at first but will ask later! She has been fucvvking him for a reason so why stopping which means dude must have stopped doing somethings for her! For the girl You should pick your poison. Struggle on your own and make a man respect you with dignity !

The girl shouldn’t be living with him in the first place until they are married . She can be visiting even if it’s once in a week or 2!

for the girl, if the dude is the one paying your bills or paying over 80percent of your bills and you don’t want sex then stay away from any relationship if you don’t want sex until you are ready to marry in a month then start dating! Move out of his house !

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by slan87(m): 9:08am On Nov 07, 2021
Typical example of a beast in human form
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by crackhaus: 9:42am On Nov 07, 2021
Teleprompter:
After what happened between you two, the last is supposed to move out or live with it.

Don't mind the people calling you bad names. You are bad but the lady had it coming. Why is she living with you when you are not married? If she had her own place, you would be arguing over her not visiting.

She may be physically tired and she may also be cheating. She may also no longer be attracted to you now that she has her own money.

If you have been having sex regularly before, she must have known that one day, you would force her. I am not justifying your sins but I am addressing your matter from the sinful point of view.

You are no longer important to her and she must find her independence and accept reality.

If two armed robbers are fighting over their loot, we would know if one is trying to cheat the other even though they are both thieves and deserve what unfairness they deal Each other.
This analogy is epic... cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Biglittlelois(f): 10:05am On Nov 07, 2021
Teleprompter:
. I am not justifying your sins but I am addressing your matter from the sinful point of view.

grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Mystery9(m): 10:58am On Nov 07, 2021
No reverence of God in the land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by chieni(f): 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
truthsayer009:

1. OP didn't specify if she is pressuring him about marriage and also she may not want to settle down with a man like him.

2. A woman denying you sex for 3 weeks is not tiredness, she is no longer interested and wants to leave. 3 weeks of denial has nothing to do with mood, you people should stop lying abeg. She has found someone else, period!

3. About the rape or attempted rape, this is still a crime and if she decides to report, he will face jail term.

OP girlfriend has gotten a job and met more classy men at her workplace and she wants to move on or up the ladder. Chikena! Life goes on.

Note that he said all of these started after she got the job. Its not about her meeting classy men. You should understand that her schedule has changed from what it used to be. For her just going home to rest maybe what she has on her mind. Meanwhile oga has another plans.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
U are a beast for laying your hand on a woman

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by descarado: 9:58am On Nov 08, 2021
When I read the topic, I remembered this.
Ladies , what do you have to say about this guy's complaint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIVE4Iid-iA
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by descarado: 10:06am On Nov 08, 2021
crackhaus:

This analogy is epic... cheesy cool
Come and see your brother here cheesy
Watch the video.

What t you have to say Mr?

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by descarado: 10:13am On Nov 08, 2021
MMotimo:
This Nland is literally filled with rapists, ndi Oyinbogoju.
Una patron saint is serving 3 life sentences +76 years in the US. When nemesis catches up with you, you start to proclaim false innocence shior!

https://www.nairaland.com/6789928/mistaken-identification#106511001

That's Nigerians. As long as we don't uphold the law, things like this continues.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Dailyparrot: 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
Teleprompter:
Sense would not kill you

Society and double standards.

Why did she living with him. Have they not been having sex before now? Maybe even rough sex. They are both at fault. If she visited him one afternoon and he did this to her, it would be very different. She mid have known this guy had the tendency to be forceful. Where does her family think she is living?

Internet is full of hypocrites. Most sex with girls happen with "I don't want" until you start touching her to relaxation. Some, you will remove the bra and before you remove the Pant, she has worn the bra back. All na initial gra gra. Las las, you both will still fyck.

That's how people will scream on the internet when you say that you had sex with a 17 year old, yet offline most of the girls under 18 are sexually active. I guess it's ghosts that have been having sex with them.

Op, I would suggest you send that biych away from your house without thinking twice. I am sure she has found someone else and doesn't find you attractive anymore.

Like someone rightly pointed out, she only used you when she was homeless. Now that she can pay her bills, you no longer matter to her.

Is she saying that if you people are married, she will deny you sex for three weeks simply because she is working? Is that how working married women deny their husbands sex?

She should tell you something else. The being tired excuse is lame as fyck.

Is she the one fycking you or you are the one fycking her? All she needed is to lay like a log of wood like most of them normally do and let you do the fycking... Does that require energy too?

Just send her packing. When she's ready to have sex with you, she will come back.

Don't be deceived!
Don't be a simp!!
Don't be fooled!!!

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by crackhaus: 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
descarado:

Come and see your brother here cheesy
Watch the video.

What t you have to say Mr?
I have watched the video.
I cannot have that kind of brother biko! Thank God for my genes...

Over here in Kentucky, we are a very proud people.

Wetin go make manchi go dey stay with a woman he's not married to in a house where she pays the rent (according to him, they've stayed in four different apartments and she has locked him out of three grin).
It's obvious she pays the rent, cos no way on earth will she lock her fiancé out of apartments he paid/contributed rent for. Na juju?

What a silly person
And he was still not ashamed to record/post it... cheesy

The first time she locked him out, oga went back to stay.
Second time she did the same thing, he still went back to stay.

Nigga doesn't have pride at all.

He's the exact kind of feminized man modern women love anyway — a tool.

Make una carry am abeg...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
[s]
Kevv420:
I live with my girlfriend. She has been staying with me for a year and 8 months now. Sex was perfect 3 to 4 times a week.

But ever since she started working sex has become a problem. She will make excuses that she is tired that her back is hurting or headaches. For 3 weeks no sex. She doesn't care at all and we are living like roommates and yesterday was worse.

I was in the mood for it and she bluntly refused so I had to force her. I ripped her pant but she didn't give up she scratches me on my face. I slapped her so hard out of anger. I didn't mean to and I left the house for a few hours. I apologised for forcing her and I told her I am not going to leave with her anymore if she will not give me sex. I asked her to leave so my next babe can move in she said she is leaving in 2 weeks.

Note I don't have any other babe except from her and I have never cheated on her before. I love her a lot she is my life but I just don't like her new attitude.

What do you think I should do for her to be happy with me and give me sex without a fight because I don't want what had happened yesterday to ever happen again in the future.
[/s]
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by olisaEze(m): 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
So u tear person pikin pant and u don’t think of ursef as a rapist? Lol, IDG how some people come on SM expecting to be cheered for proudly displaying their stupidity! grin

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Rexymania(m): 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
Stupid boy

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by SIRRITE: 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:
I live with my girlfriend. She has been staying with me for a year and 8 months now. Sex was perfect 3 to 4 times a week.

But ever since she started working sex has become a problem. She will make excuses that she is tired that her back is hurting or headaches. For 3 weeks no sex. She doesn't care at all and we are living like roommates and yesterday was worse.

I was in the mood for it and she bluntly refused so I had to force her. I ripped her pant but she didn't give up she scratches me on my face. I slapped her so hard out of anger. I didn't mean to and I left the house for a few hours. I apologised for forcing her and I told her I am not going to leave with her anymore if she will not give me sex. I asked her to leave so my next babe can move in she said she is leaving in 2 weeks.

Note I don't have any other babe except from her and I have never cheated on her before. I love her a lot she is my life but I just don't like her new attitude.

What do you think I should do for her to be happy with me and give me sex without a fight because I don't want what had happened yesterday to ever happen again in the future.

Oga carry ur wahala commot here

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Torosk1(m): 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
And you call her your girlfriend

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by toujurs: 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
This is why it's not good to live with a boyfriend. You are not ready for marriage, so allow her go and find a better man. You don't have self control, you don't have good attitude, you beat and rape a woman. Just look for money and give her, let her rent a house, I guess the two weeks she mentioned is as a result of lack of finance. Tomorrow when your wickedness hunts you and you can't find another good woman, you will say that women are evil* . If she was a bad woman, she would have framed you up for rape, non*sense.
He should give her money to rent a house? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by padi94(m): 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
Marry her
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by femi4: 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:

Marry her, so that you can have legal sex. Stop abusing her by beating or raping her. I don't know how you guys enjoy forced sex

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Fabulouslouie(m): 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
Nawaooo because of bleep grin

Go carry olosho if sex really dey hungry u... Which kind op be this seff sad
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by markstone84: 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
What advice would you give her if she were your sister
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by smartasuen(m): 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
I think both of you should give your lives to Christ, stop cohabiting and let God lead your lives henceforth.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:

I will report you for rape.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by BESTScientist1: 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
You need Jesus!!!! I have been leaving alone for two years now and no female soul has stayed the night at my place. Plz go and pay her pride price. You're a fool personified but she's more foolish

Kevv420:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by almarthins(m): 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You ignored her complaints , and eventually took it upon yourself to rape her in order to satisfy yourself, and you are here to what again? undecided

Seun, moderators, does Nairaland have IP tracker so we can track this RAPIST'S address/location make them catch am abeg... undecided

I no be rapist o!
But wait o!

Wetin u think say go happen to some one who delibrately walk into lions den to say "hi" ?

Well, I pray I don't birth foolish daughter
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Navalsadiq(m): 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
This guy doesn't have sense

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Germi9: 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
You should have easily hangout with friends get high and get it done out there rather than raping her naa

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by HERSLEY(f): 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:

oya come let me give u one round
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Abujason: 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:

Dumb ass post!
Walks off…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) / Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning / Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.