Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,681 members, 7,851,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

Anambra Decides 2021, Update Of Election Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Decides 2021, Update Of Election Results (881 Views)

Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB / Anambra Decides: APC And PDP Create Campaign Councils / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Decides 2021, Update Of Election Results by oceanwhale4u: 3:08am On Nov 06, 2021
Verified: Polling unit results for the gub. election from the 21 L.g. a and 326 wards in Anambra state.
Re: Anambra Decides 2021, Update Of Election Results by oceanwhale4u: 3:22am On Nov 06, 2021
As heavy downpour graces the early hours of Today's gubernatorial elections from 2:30am.
we are going to experience a cool cloudy Election. As we Anambrarians exercise our franchise.
Meanwhile all Election officials has reported to the inec state office in Awka as at midnight 5th Nov. 2021. While some that are posted to areas like ogbaru, Ayamelum,oba ofemili and other remote places have moved to their points of assignments as at midnight of 5th November 2021.
Re: Anambra Decides 2021, Update Of Election Results by bcomputer101: 4:12am On Nov 06, 2021
How I wish Maduka wins BUT it's so unfortunate that the day belongs to APGA.

APC won't even smell 4th position

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Decides 2021, Update Of Election Results by benuejosh: 4:33am On Nov 06, 2021
Shebi IPOB said no 'erection'
Re: Anambra Decides 2021, Update Of Election Results by Willy7(m): 4:44am On Nov 06, 2021
Anambra election is always a template for the general elections. Let the best candidate win. Personally I wouldn't want the APC to win, but then Anambra is too big for one man to muscle no matter the party affiliations,just that an APC win may trigger more chaos and unrest in the state due to the no love lost btw indigenous igbos and the fulani controlled APC. As for Apga, I wish them well as Willy himself destroyed the party with his carefree attitude. Soludo is a theorist rather than a practical person. He may not be the solution after all. Andy Uba doesn't have the appeal of a great leader and his past dealings during the Obj years leaves much to be desired. Politicians don't change, they get smarter in wickedness. That Andy looks cold blooded sha, na Ipob I dey pity. Maduka may be another Okoroacha in administration,but he appeals more to me as a man with the heart for the downtrodden. I prefer him. As for Pdp and Ypp, let them go and put their houses in order. Ypp is looking for money to settle his debts thats all. He doesn't have what it takes to even be an LGA chairman. Finally igbos (Anambrarians) never prepared for this election, so the outcome shouldn't shock them.
Re: Anambra Decides 2021, Update Of Election Results by shigishege: 6:06am On Nov 06, 2021
We are following keenly. The event of today is going to be very very interesting.
Re: Anambra Decides 2021, Update Of Election Results by Kriss100: 6:47am On Nov 06, 2021
Anambra people make we commot come vote o make APC rigging arrangement no work o abeg.e no go make sense to get APC at national and state level
Re: Anambra Decides 2021, Update Of Election Results by Subsea101: 6:52am On Nov 06, 2021
Na we dey here... we watching
Re: Anambra Decides 2021, Update Of Election Results by Prevailing: 7:00am On Nov 06, 2021
We are observing from your observations
Re: Anambra Decides 2021, Update Of Election Results by KingOfBoyz1(m): 7:03am On Nov 06, 2021
benuejosh:
Shebi IPOB said no 'erection'
be mumuing yourself
Re: Anambra Decides 2021, Update Of Election Results by emmyluizzz: 7:11am On Nov 06, 2021
bcomputer101:
How I wish Maduka wins BUT it's so unfortunate that the day belongs to APGA.

APC won't even smell 4th position
how you take know?

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian President Teaches Buhari How To Be A President This Christmas Season / Bandits Kill Zamfara Traditional Ruler, Many Villagers, Set Houses Ablaze / Father Of 10 Killed Over Inability To Pay N60m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.