Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

£20 Giveaway. CLOSED. Winner is: Playmaker14. Congratulations!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / £20 Giveaway. CLOSED. Winner is: Playmaker14. Congratulations!! (2616 Views)

Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' / @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!! / Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: £20 Giveaway. CLOSED. Winner is: Playmaker14. Congratulations!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
That's all folks!

3 Likes

Re: £20 Giveaway. CLOSED. Winner is: Playmaker14. Congratulations!! by Davash222(m): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I just got the alert now and I am so grateful ma.

To everyone who liked my comment, from the bottom of my heart, I am grateful, you guys are the true champions.

Illicit Baba, you have my respect sir.

Davash222, you're more than a brother, always with me, always standing by me. God bless you all real good.
Bless up Bro.

One love

4 Likes

Re: £20 Giveaway. CLOSED. Winner is: Playmaker14. Congratulations!! by PlayMaker14: 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
PastorM:
Congrats grin
Confirmed.

God bless you ma, Special thanks to Davash222

1 Like

Re: £20 Giveaway. CLOSED. Winner is: Playmaker14. Congratulations!! by PlayMaker14: 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
Payporte, Sultan8 God bless you my brother's. God bless you.
Re: £20 Giveaway. CLOSED. Winner is: Playmaker14. Congratulations!! by Aguwanyi: 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Davash222/Kriss216, Payporte, DownChelsea, Miller232 wizygreat2000, Kingdemu, OGmoney1960, zyxzxx, Sonnobax15, Aguwanyi, Kbm123, Bastielo1, AdetayoS, Candidlady, Supreme145, id4sho, NewSoul, Mvena, lilvicky68, Priceaction, WorkBank, Fulaniherdsmens, ambitiouschap17, JAOS, supernov1, Isah2006, BeRightBack, ChimaObison, Amakachris95, Chameleon98, Teepy0392, tonak, AbdulAkpan, 3plet, Piroll, mukina2 abeg help your brother. smiley

Done
Re: £20 Giveaway. CLOSED. Winner is: Playmaker14. Congratulations!! by Ayo081(m): 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Payporte, Sultan8 God bless you my brother's. God bless you.

Now go back to Sunday School. Your sign says you're a dropie grin
Re: £20 Giveaway. CLOSED. Winner is: Playmaker14. Congratulations!! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
Playmaker....do giveaway oo
Re: £20 Giveaway. CLOSED. Winner is: Playmaker14. Congratulations!! by LordReed(m): 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
PastorM:
This is the final leaderboard:

Playmaker14 – 48 likes
Illicit – 30 likes
InfernoNig – 9 likes
Growthplug – 7 likes
Ashatoda – 5 likes

Congrats Playmaker14 and thanks PastorM.
Re: £20 Giveaway. CLOSED. Winner is: Playmaker14. Congratulations!! by Thecreatorx: 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
PastorM:
Hello Nairalanders 

I often do my giveaways on Facebook but this time, I’m running my first giveaway on Nairaland because currently, Nairaland is the No. 1 most watched EXTERNAL SOURCE on my YouTube channel (1 Minute With Tina) - https://www.youtube.com/c/1MinuteWithTina - (Facebook is 4th). 

1 Minute With Tina began back in 2017 after a harrowing time. I thought it was the worse period of my life not realising God had much better plans for me. 

They meant it for evil, but God meant it for good. 

QUESTION: What harrowing time turned out to later be a blessing to you? 

RULES: 
PRIZE: £20 (1winner)
CLOSING TIME: 5p.m today, UK time (which I think is 6p.m Nigerian time)
The story with the most likes by 5p.m, wins the prize so get your friends to like your story.
The competition is open to everyone. 
(I’ve posted it on the religion forum because I spend more time here).
Rude comments from the spaghetti gang will be ignored.
Good luck and God bless. 

Ps. If you are in doubt and want to check me out on FB, here I am: https://www.facebook.com/OneMinuteWithTina

Remember guys, the story with the most likes wins.
Lol Nasdaily people, but try adding sound effects to your videos.
Dm me

1 Like

Re: £20 Giveaway. CLOSED. Winner is: Playmaker14. Congratulations!! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
Thecreatorx:

Lol Nasdaily people, but try adding sound effects to your videos.
Dm me

I'm going to upload one shortly. View it and let me know what sort of sound effects. Thank you. grin
Re: £20 Giveaway. CLOSED. Winner is: Playmaker14. Congratulations!! by PlayMaker14: 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ayo081:

Now go back to Sunday School. Your sign says you're a dropie grin
Me and my pastor get misunderstanding.... Baba nor go allow me again.
Re: £20 Giveaway. CLOSED. Winner is: Playmaker14. Congratulations!! by PlayMaker14: 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
Aguwanyi:
Done
Many thanks sweetheart. smiley

1 Like

Re: £20 Giveaway. CLOSED. Winner is: Playmaker14. Congratulations!! by Babatundey4God(m): 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
Givers will never lack. May God bless you for helping people @PastorM

1 Like

Re: £20 Giveaway. CLOSED. Winner is: Playmaker14. Congratulations!! by lilvicky68(m): 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Me and my pastor get misunderstanding.... Baba nor go allow me again.
Nice one bro..

Welldone illicit too

1 Like

Re: £20 Giveaway. CLOSED. Winner is: Playmaker14. Congratulations!! by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 07, 2021
PastorM:

Whilst there is life, there is hope. Don't give up. I have grown up kids and in my final year of a BA Hons course. It's never too late.

Can you help me with 5000naira?

Please,

It will solve part of my problems...

Please...

I will be very grateful

Please......

Don't leave me helpless...
Re: £20 Giveaway. CLOSED. Winner is: Playmaker14. Congratulations!! by InfernoNig: 7:47am On Nov 07, 2021
Thank you God for your blessings,
Thank you PastorM for the opportunity to share my story,
Thank you everyone for the like and support.

Congratulations to you Playmaker14,
Congratulations 1st Runner Up Illicit,
Congratulations to everyone who participated.

God bless us all.

Peace ✌️

Modified: Playmaker, Illicit this guy's campaign nor be here, and I was sleeping.

3 Likes

Re: £20 Giveaway. CLOSED. Winner is: Playmaker14. Congratulations!! by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 07, 2021
InfernoNig:
and I was sleeping.

You were fast asleep. You posted and disappeared grin
Re: £20 Giveaway. CLOSED. Winner is: Playmaker14. Congratulations!! by ThatFairGuy1: 8:07am On Dec 15, 2021
Playmaker14 no, someone else, YES lipsrsealed
Davash222:
Playmaker14, done blood.

Ikillbro.kehoes
That.fairguy1 Thatfair.guy
Mariah.angel

Please, you guys should help click a like on Playmaker14 post.

Thanks my people.
Re: £20 Giveaway. CLOSED. Winner is: Playmaker14. Congratulations!! by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:09am On Dec 15, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
I'm watching you
Re: £20 Giveaway. CLOSED. Winner is: Playmaker14. Congratulations!! by ThatFairGuy1: 8:12am On Dec 15, 2021
Oga unfollow me. angry

You just got me 7 month ban on other account sad
AsampeteNwaanyi:
I'm watching you
Re: £20 Giveaway. CLOSED. Winner is: Playmaker14. Congratulations!! by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:13am On Dec 15, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Oga unfollow me. angry

You just got me 7 month ban on other account sad
please I don't know you

I'm not following you please

Btw

Read rule 19

19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
Re: £20 Giveaway. CLOSED. Winner is: Playmaker14. Congratulations!! by ThatFairGuy1: 8:16am On Dec 15, 2021
Oya no vex grin
AsampeteNwaanyi:
please I don't know you

I'm not following you please

Btw

Read rule 19

19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
Re: £20 Giveaway. CLOSED. Winner is: Playmaker14. Congratulations!! by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 16, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Playmaker14 already won. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: £20 Giveaway. CLOSED. Winner is: Playmaker14. Congratulations!! by brain54(m): 7:59am On Dec 28, 2021
illicit:

When I was at uni

I had a friend, a girl, a junior in my department.
She was eloquent so I made her join our debate club because I was the president of the debate club

There were times when I helped her financially because she doesn't have much and she also works as a paralegal

I didn't have much too but I still helped her and sometimes her friend witness all these, we were just friends, nothing more

One time, we went for a competition
We won. I was the chief speaker and she was the supporting speaker
We were given money, a check. We were to share this money. 50:50 according to what the departmental president told me when I gave him the report

I had trouble cashing it, but much later I managed to convert it to fund to be transferred to my account.

Meanwhile I gave her some money from my own pocket pending the time I will cash that money

She knew all this

At this time I was contesting for a position in my department and I had rivals even outright enemies
This girl knew them, she was very close to me

Did you know that this girl went to tell these people that I embezzled department money and she was going to give them evidence?

I was not aware of all these but it got to the president of my department and he invited her
She told him, that I kept a departmental prize to myself
Whereas she didn't know that the president actually told me to split the money with her

She didn't even give me a slightest hint of what she was doing behind me, infact my rivals had taken the case to student affairs and she had been booked for an interview which she willingly obliged to go

The president asked her not to go until he gets to the root of the matter, then he invited me and told me what the girl has been saying behind me, he asked if we had any quarrel

I said there's none I can think of, I informed him that I wasn't able to cash the cheque because the name on it was inconsistent.
He understood. He was a friend too. ...

I didn't let her know that I had learnt of her shenanigans but I was very worried because she was very close to me and she was seeking and plotting for my expulsion because of a sum of money that I have given her more than that severally....
I once gave her money to cook for her dad when he visited, she asked me for it and I gave her in presence of her friend
I remembered all these and cried

I took my own money and invited her with her friend to an eatery

When they came, I talked about loyalty generally

Then I told her I have cashed the cheque

I gave her her share.

Her friend started crying and she started crying too....

Her friend told her to apologise

She told me she had offended me and her friend had not let her rest....

She told me everything including the fact that my rivals had given her some money and even advised her to tell student affairs that I was threatening her life undecided

I recorded the conversations secretly as advised by the departmental president and I played it to him after the meeting....

I don't know what the president did but few days to the erection, sorry, election tongue my rivals stepped down unconditionally and I was elected to that position unopposed

I became Honorable speaker

Touching story...a tale of disloyalty...

Didn't see it on time you would have gotten a like from me.
Still liked it anywhere?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: £20 Giveaway. CLOSED. Winner is: Playmaker14. Congratulations!! by Zubby2005(m): 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
this is a true life experience
My big brother is in Europe and since he left my father has been threatening to do terrible things to my family, We are 6.4girls and 2 boys.
I am the 2nd son, so I love fighting like mad and I once fought my dad due to bad attitude towards my mum.
I've attempted suicide several time.
1. When I was in jss1 back then in the late 2016s
My parents were financial stable like comfortably stable to provide family needs, so I decided to steal some money, I stole during school days around 18-25k and my mum observed it and started complaining and I denied all allegations against me.
There was my big bros classmate that always persuaded me to get money and at last we'll eat the money and we bought bicycle, gameboy, ps, etc
My big bro was aware of my lavish spending but seems like he didn't want to expose me.
So one day I was going to school, i was searched thoroughly and they got some money from me and i felt like crap that day, i was flogged, beated mercilessly.

When I got to school that day I joined scripture union by force and prayed to God from the bottom of my heart to keep my parents mouth shut(cause I didn't like public disgrace). Later that day I felt disgusted that he told the entire world and I felt like the ground should open and swallow me.

So I decided to do something terrible by pressing my eggs till I die but I couldn't help it was so painful so I try stabbing myself and it was worst so I lived on
I'm grateful I overcame that painful experience.
P.S:the haunting of stealing still follows me till now
The still think I steal especially my dad but I'm over theft since a year and I'm proud of myself.

2.and3. This one is different from others as I was ready to kill during this heart breathing moment
Firstly, It was due to public embarrassment, bad grade in school and fatal physical, mental, physiological and spiritual harassment.
I tried hanging but my room's roof is too small to size me so I searched painful ways to die on Google and I got a stupid message say please call someone and talk about it, so I then researched about drug abuse.
The same hour I went to a pharmacy and bought pain killer 2packs and paracetamol 1pack and I drank it all.
So the same day i went to school and started vomiting and I rushed home having severe headache and pain all over.
Before that I made a suicidal video on my iPhone 7 and wrote a suicidal message writing my phone password on it so that when I'm dead my big bro will see the video and avenge my death.
But u suppose know as a black Nigerian man, drug overdose no de gree kill person.

Naso I overcome this one

4. The last but not the least
It happened this year and this particular month precisely 2nd Sunday of this month around to9
When my dad told me to wash glass cups and I was busy so I told him to send my junior sisters and he refused to send them and insisted that I wash it, so I refused and he gave me a hot slap 3times and I stood there looking at him in public, I was so embarrassed if knife was close I would have stabbed him but I holt myself and enter to my room and locked it.

Few minutes later I needed some to talk to and cry about it and my mum sent a man to meet me after the whole advice he gave me, I wept and wept and decided to commit the suicide of my life.

I quickly got a strong rope that could lift me and decide to try death my hanging, after knotting the rope I went to places with high elevation from the ground and couldn't find a quiet place to die
So I moved to a small kitchen inside my family house, it was small but I say make I manage am.
Then I tried the rope around my neck and was ready to push out chair I uses to stand.
Then I started thinking and crying about what my mother and siblings will feel when I die, so I proceeded to pushing the chair and bam I started choking and was looking for where to balance and later supported myself and regained consciousness after some minutes.
I thank God that I'm still alive today
The thing that saved me that day was the thinking about my mum and siblings reaction when I pass away, I'm 16 years and then I calculated, If I die then 16 yes in wasted,resources, food and everything wasted and most importantly time wasted on me, so I could not just die a shameful and poverty death when my mum is still alive so I said no and the main thing that saved me is the chair I used to get balance if not I no for the tell you my experience
Kudos to you all reading
You can reach me via nzubechi2005@gmail.com
I'll really appreciate anyone that helps me with something cause now I'm a proud owner of a startup business
I thanks God for life and please if you feel like talking to someone chat me on nzubechi2005@gmail.com cause no one will ever give u an advice as I'll give you cause I've escaped suicide more that 10 times, I just gave u ppl some of my attempts that I remembered.
Thanks
Please like my post

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Conflicting Verses In The Holy Bible / Islamic Terrorism In Bible’s Prophecy / CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.