Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) (44389 Views)

See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) / Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) / I Walked On The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In Nigeria (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by hedonister: 11:29am On Nov 06, 2021
I visited one of the most beautiful parks in city of Lagos. The Ndubuisi Kanu park and the Johnson Jakande Tinubu park are 2 parks that are located opposite each other and just beside the Lagos state government house in Alausa, Lagos.

It's a beautiful and green park where people go to relax and have a nice time.

I took a few minutes to tour it and this is what I brought.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po0gRlEw9jc

6 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by hedonister: 11:29am On Nov 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by hedonister: 11:29am On Nov 06, 2021

5 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by hedonister: 11:31am On Nov 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by babasolution: 11:49am On Nov 06, 2021
Yhe OP,You said Lagos is 70% slum,you are anti Lagos,

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Abfinest007(m): 11:50am On Nov 06, 2021
Lagos vs the rest

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by InvestorRicky(m): 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
It's only beautiful with regards to what we have here in Nigeria else there's no single atom of beauty in it.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by benuejosh: 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
You guys snap lawns and say it is a park. Must you create thread?

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Dailymice: 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
You see, creating parks in Nigeria is good but the problem is that the masses are not earning enough to chill out and enjoy. They are always hustling, the few rich and relatively comfortable are the ones enjoying all these parks. (the homeless too undecided)

Well, I told myself if I become president, I would create very large parks where families can come and relax, take photographs and chill out not a gated place, but a large expanse of land with fountains, green area, swings, ice cream stands (like in New York) and bicycle lanes like in Denmark and Sweden.

We know how to enjoy in this country, but the average person is underpaid or unemployed.

One advice, If you are a young person here, and you need to earn online; venture into blogging, vlogging, selling nft, etc. There is money online guys (Not Yahoo please)

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by temitope27(m): 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ok
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by younglleo: 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
undecided undecided still trying to figure out the beauty! make person help me! na jst grass and interlock i dey see

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by GeneralPula: 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
Lagos..

Empire State of mind..

3 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by DabuIIIT: 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2021
No man's land of area boys and agberoes grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Keepamsafe: 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
It’s ok for our local standard. Nothing “wow” or breathtaking.

Everything for 9ja get comma

6 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Finnese001: 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
MAZI NDUBUISI KALU grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by dettolgel: 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
benuejosh:

You get bad mouth ooh grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Franzinni: 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
Beautiful...
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ndubisi park in Lagos.....And e come fine line this... Some pple will not like this cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by verybadmouth(m): 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
This was what parks looked like in London back in 1915.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
I’ve been there. It’s a nice place to chill but not during the festive season cos it’s usually crowded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by lonelydora: 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
Do Lagosians have time to relax? With all the werey in that city?

3 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by seunolu7: 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
Lol. Ikeja is more developed than abia state and imo combined. Unfortunate osu crying in my mentions know this statement is true.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Femmyfestus: 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
benuejosh:
Savage grin grin grin
Boys dey para U no get joy sha grin grin
Na true u talk tho

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Shellsploit: 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
cry
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by YeyeGbami: 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
benuejosh:

Don’t cry o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by olaboy33(m): 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
Is it free to access or there is a gate fee ?

Who knows where I can play lawn tennis in Lagos mainland ??
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by BigBelleControl(m): 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2021
If the government can replicate this in all the local government in Lagos, so people with toxic comments here would have had a relax mind to think and type better.

Those two parks are home away from home. Go there on a Sunday evening and you'll be motivated to go to work on Monday.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Shellsploit: 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2021
Nothing special about those parks cos they are all poorly maintained. Go there during dry season, you will see all the grasses gasping for breath.

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by OakConsultNG: 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2021
Okay..

Invest in your business today. Talk to us at OakShire Consults to register your Business, Church, NGO and Incorporate your company with the CAC today to get a massive 20% DISCOUNT!

Change of Directors and Re-Allotment of shares?

Check our signature and page for more details.
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Bashir75: 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2021
benuejosh:

Nigeria is birthing educated illiterates who desire trending with ignorance. What defines a park? Please tell us. They are all over social media with ignorance. Jumping on every threads with comment mindset not learning.

19 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Kingpele(m): 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2021
Wow ,maybe they should send that ndubuisi Parker the fraudster in the other thread to ndubuisi kanu park ,to go and park well over there instead of defrauding elderly women of their money...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female UNIZIK Graduate Dies From An Accident - Photos / I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) / Cows Storm Abuja International Airport, Cause Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.