Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,266 members, 7,860,620 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

Bagudu Dissolves 21 Local Councils Chairmen, Councilors In Kebbi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bagudu Dissolves 21 Local Councils Chairmen, Councilors In Kebbi (5191 Views)

Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office / Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 / Osun State To Send Councils Chairmen To Dubai To Learn Intl Practice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bagudu Dissolves 21 Local Councils Chairmen, Councilors In Kebbi by Lemmy123(m): 6:51am On Nov 07, 2021
This man's name reminds me one Olamide's song where he mentioned his name... grin
Re: Bagudu Dissolves 21 Local Councils Chairmen, Councilors In Kebbi by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 07, 2021
ManirBK:
9ja chairmen are the most corrupt politicians in office. They dont know anything apart from looting their community dry. You can only see them in office when monthly allocation drop in their account.
Man na true you talk oo...the day wey I enter one chairman house na em I believe.. wetin my eye see ehnn e still dey shock me..
Re: Bagudu Dissolves 21 Local Councils Chairmen, Councilors In Kebbi by Reasoning(m): 7:40am On Nov 07, 2021
Re: Bagudu Dissolves 21 Local Councils Chairmen, Councilors In Kebbi by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:44am On Nov 07, 2021
Liviy:
Good riddance

Quick way to get a loan of between 50k to 1 million naira within 24hours.
* Open a Polaris bank account with your phone using USSD code.
* Fund the account yourself with N3,500 so that the account can be active.
* Withdraw your N3,500 out of the account immediately.
* Apply for a loan of 50k to 1 million naira
* Receive the loan within 24 hours into your new Polaris bank account.
* You can choose to continue using the Polaris account or not if you like.

I'm not collecting any fee for this. It's completely free. Offer won't last for long so take advantage of this offer if u need instant loan within 24 hours.
Chat me up on WhatsApp if you are interested.
0 9130 90 5025

If you're not collecting any fee, why should we chat you up on WhatsApp when we can just walk into any Polaris bank and open an account there ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bagudu Dissolves 21 Local Councils Chairmen, Councilors In Kebbi by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:59am On Nov 07, 2021
Liviy:

What u don't know is bigger than u. Ignorance is not good. U mustn't quote everything u see with ignorance. You don't know the complete details of what I posted and to avoid much explanation I said chat me up for more details and u are here still looking for negativity in my post. It was becos of people like u I made sure I included the fact that I'm not collection one naira from anyone and yet u are still looking for a way to twist it. You can walk into Polaris bank yourself and do your thing let's see the outcome.

I don't have time to read all you wrote.

Scammer.

1 Like

Re: Bagudu Dissolves 21 Local Councils Chairmen, Councilors In Kebbi by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 07, 2021
gemanob:

Travelled to Birnin Kebbi 3 yrs ago, On Sunday I wanted to attend church only to discover it is illegal to build church in any part of the town except the little area designated for that. There you will see all churches side by side.

Ignore the idiot who quoted you, you are very correct. The religious intolerance going on in the north is something else
sharrap nigga

Just like the same tolerance in Igbo land
Re: Bagudu Dissolves 21 Local Councils Chairmen, Councilors In Kebbi by ps3o(m): 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
ManirBK:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/bagudu-dissolves-21-local-councils-chairmen-councilors-in-kebbi/
The date for the new election should be February 2022, not 2021. Pls, modify!
Re: Bagudu Dissolves 21 Local Councils Chairmen, Councilors In Kebbi by Stanchem029: 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

If you're not collecting any fee, why should we chat you up on WhatsApp when we can just walk into any Polaris bank and open an account there ?
The boy is a notorious scamme.r.
Re: Bagudu Dissolves 21 Local Councils Chairmen, Councilors In Kebbi by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
Stanchem029:

The boy is a notorious scamme.r.

Then he still dey learn work
Re: Bagudu Dissolves 21 Local Councils Chairmen, Councilors In Kebbi by Tzar(m): 1:02am On Nov 08, 2021
The governor who helped Abacha steal Nigeria blind. People like this should be in jail, not governing a state. Nigeria is strangely evil!

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Satan Endorses Tinubu (Pictures) / Edo 2024: LP Aspirant, Omorodion Plans Economic Stimulation Through Agriculture / Igbos Claim to be Oyo State indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.