Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) (29906 Views)

Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain UFC Title / Kamaru Usman Retains his UFC Welterweight Championship / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by treatise: 10:10am On Nov 07, 2021
Never allow anyone kill your dream, keep striving and hope in God. Congrats K Usman!

1 Like

Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by femi4: 10:12am On Nov 07, 2021
hibeereport:
UFC 268: Kamaru Usman beats Covington via decision to retain welterweight title

Kamaru Usman has defeated Colby Covington by unanimous decision (48-47, 48-7, 49-46) to retain the UFC welterweight championship.

After their rematch at UFC 268 at the Madison Square Garden on Sunday, Usman described Covington as a tough opponent.

Usman won their first fight with a fifth-round knockout.

He also acknowledged that Covington has improved from their first bout.

Usman subsequently proclaimed himself the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world, Covington “the second-best guy” in the division.

On his part, Covington admitted that Usman had a better night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ31Yi8p8SE
he should avoid Buhari
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by mamaafrik(m): 10:13am On Nov 07, 2021
Forget it if African( blacks) tap into her natural endowment,no race can beat us in physical and mental competitions.

1 Like

Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by fredoooooo: 10:14am On Nov 07, 2021
My Niggie..
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 10:15am On Nov 07, 2021
Thumbs up usman!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by perdollar(m): 10:17am On Nov 07, 2021
If buhari invite am, that WL b d beginning of his decline

1 Like

Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:18am On Nov 07, 2021
The guy is good.
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by TheOnlyUyai(f): 10:18am On Nov 07, 2021
Good for that blabbermouth called Colby. One would have thought that with all his mouth prowess, he'd have wrecked Usman down.

You did well, Usman. Proud of you.

2 Likes

Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:18am On Nov 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:
This guy is yet to meet Buhari and he's doing well, anyday he will meet him that will be the beginning of his failure.

I guess Israel Adesanya's loss too was due to meeting Buhari.

I guess Efe Ajagba lost too because he met Buhari.

The problem with the black man is this habit of blaming others for their own failure.

4 Likes

Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by Natajo2021: 10:20am On Nov 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:
This guy is yet to meet Buhari and he's doing well, anyday he will meet him that will be the beginning of his failure.
You are very observant and objective.
From the day Anthony Joshua met Buhari the Failure, he hasn't recorded any victory.
BUHARI=FAIL

2 Likes

Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:20am On Nov 07, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:
Good for that blabbermouth called Colby. One would think with all his mouth prowess, he'd have wrecked Usman down.

You did well, Usman. Proud of you.

It is all part of marketing the fight. grin

Then, it provides a psychological edge sometimes.

Colby is actually a very cool guy.

1 Like

Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by TheOnlyUyai(f): 10:22am On Nov 07, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

It is all part of marketing the fight. grin

Then, it provides a psychological edge sometimes.

Colby is actually a very cool guy.

Usman's victory was so relishing ehn. Not like I was so interested in the fight. But, I just hoped secretly that Usman will beat Colby to a coma.
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by Julianaa: 10:23am On Nov 07, 2021
Congrats
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by Passionate888: 10:23am On Nov 07, 2021
The whole UFC268 was a bomb
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by BigDawsNet: 10:24am On Nov 07, 2021
I trusted him smiley
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by divinitybillz(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2021
I'm based in Abuja, AMAC region. If you Know any parent who needs a very good private Lesson Teacher ordo you do need your child or ward to have an advantage among thier peers call me. Divinity ~ 08066300627
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:25am On Nov 07, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

Usman's victory was so relishing ehn. Not like I was so interested in the fight. But, I just hoped secretly that Usman will beat Colby to a coma.

If you want it again, I can challenge Colby, and beat him into a coma.
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by lukuboi(m): 10:26am On Nov 07, 2021
Make we draw conclusion:
Cheque de sing like mad.
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:26am On Nov 07, 2021
Natajo2021:

You are very observant and objective.
From the day Anthony Joshua met Buhari the Failure, he hasn't recorded any victory.
BUHARI=FAIL

I checked the facts again.

Joshua actually lost to Andy Ruiz before meeting Buhari. He lost to Ruiz and rematched Ruiz in 2019. He met Buhari in 2020.

So, how is Buhari to blame?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by TheOnlyUyai(f): 10:32am On Nov 07, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

If you want it again, I can challenge Colby, and beat him into a coma.

grin

Your own beating go too mad o.

1 Like

Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:35am On Nov 07, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

grin

Your own beating go too mad o.

Na juju I go use. grin
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by Kelvinhunta: 10:38am On Nov 07, 2021
I can connect you to a better opportunity in Abuja to make cool money for urself stress free only if you have zoom or willing to download zoom on ur phone from google play store and have data. If u do so chat me on WhatsApp 08032599931 and tell me u got my number on nairaland
WELLINGTON01:
congratulations to him, I just like his pattern..

omo if you see the Kamaru dey take lift him opponent nack them for ground you wey deyy watch am sef go shout "jesuussssss!!!!!!!"

Good day nairalanders, I am a fresh graduate who is still hustling for work. Please I am highly interested in any one who has a car that can be used for uber/bolt, which I will remit back either on weekly or monthly basis as it suits the owner....

I based in Abuja. Pls, any other related work which I'm deem fit is also welcome, my number is 09025233124
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 10:40am On Nov 07, 2021
hibeereport:
UFC 268: Kamaru Usman beats Covington via decision to retain welterweight title

Kamaru Usman has defeated Colby Covington by unanimous decision (48-47, 48-7, 49-46) to retain the UFC welterweight championship.

After their rematch at UFC 268 at the Madison Square Garden on Sunday, Usman described Covington as a tough opponent.

Usman won their first fight with a fifth-round knockout.

He also acknowledged that Covington has improved from their first bout.

Usman subsequently proclaimed himself the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world, Covington “the second-best guy” in the division.

On his part, Covington admitted that Usman had a better night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ31Yi8p8SE

You cannot taste Edo black soup and pounded yam mixed with santana and not be ruggedly hardened.

1 Like

Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by RG001: 10:40am On Nov 07, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by CaptainFM1: 10:44am On Nov 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:

In all your gettings....,get wisdom(Proverbs 4:7)

1 Like

Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:49am On Nov 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:

When did Israel Adesanya meet Buhari?
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by EdCure: 10:50am On Nov 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
There is no doubt we are the real niggarz of Africa Congrats my niggar Let me increase the volume so that our low budget ass noisy neighbours called Ghana, Benin Republic, Cameroon and south Africa will hear it loud and clear
Moda fuckkers
FYI, The reigning UFC World Heavyweight Champion is a Cameroonian.

1 Like

Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by Akabuking: 10:51am On Nov 07, 2021
TLION:
Better than Joshua undecided
Cuppy has finished that one

1 Like

Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by Austinbiggy(m): 10:54am On Nov 07, 2021
I love to see this guy in Nigeria but never to meet buhari pls. Usman and adesina are doing well in boxing but our Facebook manager who like to post pix any time is the only one that is bringing us down (Anthony Joshua).
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by Faithdamy(m): 10:55am On Nov 07, 2021
Thank you our man ��� grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Year Of Cups: At Least 15 Nigerian Footballers Have Won Titles In 2022 / Final Three World Best Players Nominees (fifa Ballon D Or) / The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.