Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,429 members, 7,861,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) (29907 Views)

Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain UFC Title / Kamaru Usman Retains his UFC Welterweight Championship / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by bewla(m): 10:56am On Nov 07, 2021
Englandboy:
I knew he was going to win
No be juju be that

1 Like

Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by Lokonga: 10:59am On Nov 07, 2021
EdCure:

FYI, The reigning UFC World Heavyweight Champion is a Cameroonian.
He will loose to cyril Gaine in January. Gaine has better technical skills
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:02am On Nov 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:
This guy is yet to meet Buhari and he's doing well, anyday he will meet him that will be the beginning of his failure.
So Buharis failure is contagious grin

1 Like

Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by iamtardey: 11:06am On Nov 07, 2021
second round oga kamoru dey reason naija mata angry
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by tarantino1: 11:08am On Nov 07, 2021
Lokonga:

He will loose to cyril Gaine in January. Gaine has better technical skills

Never write off Ngannou. Everyone thought Stipe was going beat him, but the guy displayed an awesome combo of strength and technique. He keeps improving.

But na him and Jones I wan see. That fight go tear ground. grin
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by solidmyk(m): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2021
I know he'll win, baba still dey preserve em hunger
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by Handsum64: 11:10am On Nov 07, 2021
2weeks ago
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by solidmyk(m): 11:11am On Nov 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:
This guy is yet to meet Buhari and he's doing well, anyday he will meet him that will be the beginning of his failure.
No dey cap shit, why Izzy never become failure
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by iamtardey: 11:11am On Nov 07, 2021
someone said to me welcome to the street life
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by adamsmith914: 11:23am On Nov 07, 2021
gentiles:
Congrats Usman. Making Edo and Nigeria Proud!
If Usman’s Name was Ikenna, Nairaland no for hear word today, we would have been reminded about how one certain tribe are the best Amaka Nigerians? Congrats Usman & thank you for doing your part in making Nigerian’s proud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by modsfucker: 11:24am On Nov 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:

I hope say the opponent met with Buhari during his recent visit to US, that was why he lost to Usman. You're not destined to have common sense at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by iscom(m): 11:25am On Nov 07, 2021
Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by adamsmith914: 11:26am On Nov 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Ipobian have you meet Buhari, so what is your excuse for you been a Failure?
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by nedekid: 11:28am On Nov 07, 2021
Really a savage fight!
That white man is like a primantis, see how long his hand are shocked
Up Kamoru!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 11:31am On Nov 07, 2021
This guy, Israel adesanya and Francis ngannou are the real deal

1 Like

Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:36am On Nov 07, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

I guess Israel Adesanya's loss too was due to meeting Buhari.

I guess Efe Ajagba lost too because he met Buhari.

The problem with the black man is this habit of blaming others for their own failure.

Quite true.... Sadly, Buhari is the grand patron of that table you just smashed! undecided

1 Like

Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by Justiceleague1: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2021
Rabiu22:
Good one
Price
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
I believe that guy wela
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by Joebayo217: 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:
I swrs anything buhari touch,see will surely be a failure
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by Lokonga: 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
tarantino1:

Never write off Ngannou. Everyone thought Stipe was going beat him, but the guy displayed an awesome combo of strength and technique. He keeps improving.

But na him and Jones I wan see. That fight go tear ground. grin
You are right and both were training partners and even spared together during Gaine last fight.will be an interesting fight thou

For Jon Jones, dat guy is a cold bloody savage, he’s a well rounded fighter and i do think he’s level above Ngannou
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by Gbajure(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Like it s happening Okonjo Iweala since he has been meeting with Buhari
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by oxygeng: 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Let him who have ears.... Hear
gbam
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by Gbajure(m): 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
Joebayo217:
I swrs anything buhari touch,see will surely be a failure

Like Okonjo Iweala? Or Infantino?
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by daroz(m): 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
Congrats, Usman!
Edo no dey carry last.
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by edmaraja: 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
If Usman’s Name was Ikenna, Nairaland no for hear word today, we would have been reminded about how one certain tribe are the best Amaka Nigerians? Congrats Usman & thank you for doing your part in making Nigerian’s proud.
Why you dey vibrate like boiled water? Did anybody stop you from celebrating your own tribe people's success?

1 Like

Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by Didi2d(m): 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
Na now una wakeup abi.
Anyway congratulations to my brother from same part of Edo state
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by Minjim: 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
That Kamoru guy can taKe punches
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by Angieeeh: 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
Congratulations!
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by Swanzi(m): 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
[s]There is no doubt we are the real niggarz of Africa

Congrats my niggar

Let me increase the volume so that our low budget ass noisy neighbours called Ghana, Benin Republic, Cameroon and south Africa will hear it loud and clear
Moda fuckkers[/s]

That’s was how you hyped Joshua and he was almost killed the other day stop being pompous and arrogant u live in a sh!thole after all grin grin
Re: Kamaru Usman Beats Colby Covington To Retain Welterweight Title (Video) by meccuno: 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
gentiles:
Congrats Usman. Making Edo and Nigeria Proud!
fixed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Year Of Cups: At Least 15 Nigerian Footballers Have Won Titles In 2022 / Final Three World Best Players Nominees (fifa Ballon D Or) / The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.