Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? (52772 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Adex2442: 10:45am On Nov 07, 2021
Which country can one relocate to with 3m naira ?? pls no african countries pls

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by chicoMX(m): 10:46am On Nov 07, 2021
grin

Republic of Biafra, we spend pound sterling over here
Adex2442:

289 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Barbiturate(m): 10:52am On Nov 07, 2021
USA or Canada

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by iamtardey: 10:58am On Nov 07, 2021
I NEED HELP

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by chicoMX(m): 11:02am On Nov 07, 2021
grin
They will eat you first, if indeed they're hungry
Adex2442:

i will loose my hungry dogs on u now

P;S before you move to any country, please have a clear cut plan on what you intend to do over there.
#3.2m is less than $5k, if you deduct money for processing visa and flight ticket you might be left with less than #3M (obviously)

All i am trying to say is, ignore these ones shouting US or Canada up there!!

213 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by 10mobile: 11:06am On Nov 07, 2021
UAE and USA. But, it depends on who and what you know.

For those who can't relocate, you can take heart by using this info:

... you can attend an online school in USA while getting paid in your crypto wallet in Nigeria. It is real. It is a school where you are paid instead of you paying. Or, to put it better, it is a practical online school where you are taught to start earning money from the first day, and every transaction is in cryptocurrency. Read details here https://www.nairaland.com/6838631/crypto-kindergarten-school-where-get#107406442

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by iamtardey: 11:14am On Nov 07, 2021
i don't need the advice I need the money and connect .. I ,
10mobile:

Only passport is not included. The guy is a medical doctor and a Nigerian. So, he'll give you every advice you need.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 07, 2021
Adex2442:
Chile...

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by GeneralDae: 11:29am On Nov 07, 2021
Maybe Poland. However, you should realize there would be language barrier and even the polish citizens are running to Germany for more work opportunities.
Some countries in Europe, but for the fact that they are part of the EU would have been more or less like most African countries economically.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:35am On Nov 07, 2021
GeneralDae:
Maybe Poland. However, you should realize there would be language barrier and even the polish citizens are running to Germany for more work opportunities.
Some countries in Europe, but for the fact that they are part of the EU are more or less like most African countries economically.

This is not true please. No part of europe has extreme poverty and unemployment like Africa not even shitholes like Kosovo or Belarus.

246 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by GeneralDae: 11:37am On Nov 07, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

This is not true please. No part of europe has extreme poverty and unemployment like Africa not even shitholes like Kosovo or Belarus.
Maybe I should reword it to say: "But for the fact that they are part of the EU would have been no different from many African countries economically".
Believe me there are lesser opportunities and severe unemployment or underemployment
with very low pay in some Eastern European countries on the same scale as that of more than a few African countries.
Hungary, Poland, Greece and the likes, should thank their stars they are part of the EU.

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by 10mobile: 11:46am On Nov 07, 2021
iamtardey:
i don't need the advice I need the money and connect .. I ,
You need advice from someone who has gone through the road before you. The guy is also working my own. So, I know what I am talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Adex2442: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2021
iamtardey:
I NEED HELP

wat is the matter
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:57am On Nov 07, 2021
GeneralDae:

Maybe I should reword it to say: "But for the fact that they are part of the EU would have been no different from many African countries economically".
Believe me there are lesser opportunities and severe unemployment or underemployment
with very low pay in some Eastern European countries on the same scale as that of more than a few African countries.
Hungary, Poland, Greece and the likes, should thank their stars they are part of the EU.
Na Poland you want to compare to shithole Africa. I think you should do more research before saying things like this publicly. Africa is the worst place to be globally. No country in any continent can be compared to Africa and the shithole countries inside it.

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by GeneralDae: 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Na Poland you want to compare to shithole Africa. I think you should do more research before saying things like this publicly. Africa is the worst place to be globally. No country in any continent can be compared to Africa and the shithole countries inside it.
I am not comparing Poland to all of Africa on all indices. I am saying in terms of opportunities (especially opportunities for career jobs), they are not doing very well and if you look closely, they can be compared to some African countries. In terms of white collar opportunities, they can be compared to SA and even Lagos Nigeria.
If poland is that great in terms of opportunities, why are so many of the polish citizens having their white collar and even blue collar jobs ( to an extent) in Germany?
I have spoken with polish colleagues in Germany and they tell thesame thing (Hungary is even worse). Poland and Hungary are cheap to live in but there are not so many opportunities, hence they relocated to work in Germany.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by iamtardey: 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
matter be say I need Help help
Adex2442:

wat is the matter

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
GeneralDae:

I am not comparing Poland to all of Africa on all indices. I am saying in terms of opportunities (especially opportunities for career jobs), they are not doing very well and if you look closely, they can be compared to some African countries. In terms of white collar opportunities, they can be compared to SA and even Lagos Nigeria.
If poland is that great in terms of opportunities, why are so many of the polish citizens having their white collar and even blue collar jobs ( to an extent) in Germany?
I have spoken with polish colleagues in Germany and they tell thesame thing (Hungary is even worse). Poland and Hungary are cheap to live in but there are not so many opportunities, hence they relocated to work in Germany.

Polish citizens are only leaving cause the euro has more value than the polish zloty. Seriously white-collar poland to lagos. Nigeria as a whole doesnt have up to 1000 open vacancies atm and the pay is 30 to 50k on average and thats lagos. Outside lagos you see salaries of 7k, 5k, 10k and 15k. Just using linkedin alone, poland has more than 10000 open white collar vacancies. This is just tech and linkedin. I have not added indeed, I have not added polish local job sites.

Over a 100k vacancies in poland for a population of 37 million and just 6000 in Nigeria for a population of 200 million and growing

149 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Gerrard59(m): 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Polish citizens are only leaving cause the euro has more value than the polish zloty. Seriously white-collar poland to lagos. Nigeria as a whole doesnt have up to 1000 open vacancies atm and the pay is 30 to 50k on average and thats lagos. Outside lagos you see salaries of 7k, 5k, 10k and 15k. Just using linkedin alone, poland has more than 10000 open white collar vacancies. This is just tech and linkedin. I have not added indeed, I have not added polish local job sites.

Over a 100k vacancies in poland for a population of 37 million and just 6000 in Nigeria for a population of 200 million and growing

I'm really curious to see his reply to this post. He mentions Polish citizens relocating to Germany for jobs (fellow white dominated country) but how many black Africans relocate EASILY to other black dominated countries to search for jobs compared to how black Africans are fleeing to white dominated countries?

Ndi braggadocio are at it again.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
Gerrard59:

I'm really curious to see his reply to this post. He mentions Polish citizens relocating to Germany for jobs (fellow white dominated country) but how many black Africans relocate EASILY to other black dominated countries to search for jobs compared to how black Africans are fleeing to white dominated countries?

Poland o. Gosh I am shocked. Polish people dont even need a visa to go the USA and canada. Imagine comparing poland to any country in africa. God. Poland that has so much work that visas are being given out for menial jobs. So much work and no one to do them.

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by GeneralDae: 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Okay statistically as we see, Poland cannot be compared to Nigeria in terms of opportunities but my point is that from my personal experience with Polish citizens in Germany, how they populate the job market, and what a few have told me, the opportunities do not abound.
So I speak from the viewpoint that even citizens relocate enmass from Poland and so foreigners may also not find it that easy. But clearly I was wrong about opportunities in Poland in comparison to Lagos Nigeria.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
GeneralDae:

Okay statistically as we see, Poland cannot be compared to Nigeria in terms of opportunities but my point is that from my personal experience with Polish citizens in Germany, how they populate the job market, and what a few have told me, the opportunities do not abound.
So I speak from the viewpoint that even citizens relocate enmass from Poland and so foreigners may also not find it that easy. But clearly I was wrong about opportunities in Poland in comparison to Lagos Nigeria.
They are only migrating cause the money is low. I have polish, Lithuanians and Belarusians on my team. What they call better opportunities isn't the same thing at all for us at all. You cant compare any country in Europe to anywhere in Africa not even South Africa.

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Gerrard59(m): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
GeneralDae:

Thanks for admitting it.

Ladies and gentlemen, as you all have witnessed, numbers don't lie and facts don't care about your feelings. So when next time someone says no continent outside Africa and their sh!thole countries can be compared to Africa especially Sub-Saharan Africa, do well to believe the person.

33 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Gerrard59(m): 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Poland o. Gosh I am shocked. Polish people dont even need a visa to go the USA and canada. Imagine comparing poland to any country in africa. God. Poland that has so much work that visas are being given out for menial jobs. So much work and no one to do them.

My theory: Any country that has a visa free status with most developed countries esp the United States shouldn't be compared to any African country regardless of whether their citizens are relocating to other countries.

Why? Visa free statuses aren't accorded to poor people and countries. Thus, the vast majority of poor countries are in sub-Saharan Africa. That's the reason the word - sh!thole - is synonymous with black Africa.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by GeneralDae: 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
Gerrard59:

Thanks for admitting it.

Ladies and gentlemen, as you all have witnessed, numbers don't lie and facts don't care about your feelings. So when next time someone says no continent outside Africa and their sh!thole countries can be compared to Africa especially Sub-Saharan Africa, do well to believe the person.
While you may be right, I still believe it is our collective duty to create these jobs in Africa though. No one would do it for us, if we just run and completely forgot about Africa. Even if the likes of Poland were to be poor in the first place, the economic strength of the EU as well as the knowledgeable polish citizens would not leave her in absolute poverty like we have in Africa. I still think calling subsaharan Africa shithole is calling ourselves shitholes no matter how successful we may have become abroad. I encourage people to travel but to also look back for fresh investment opportunities in Africa.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Acme45: 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
iamtardey:
passport visa flight everything?
don't work with any agent, either you go to the embassy yourself or just forget it

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Acme45: 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:

Chile...
very good country
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by CheedyJ(m): 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
Gerrard59:

You for ask am how many polish migrate to lagos for white collar jobs na..

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by CheedyJ(m): 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
Mr op, be careful oo b4 dem scam you of ur 3m..my 1cent

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Limassol(m): 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
[quote author=GeneralDae post=107404562]
While you may be right, I still believe it is our collective duty to create these jobs in Africa though. No one would do it for us, if we just run and completely forgot about Africa. Even if the likes of Poland were to be poor in the first place, the economic strength of the EU as well as the knowledgeable polish citizens would not leave her in absolute poverty like we have in Africa.I still think calling subsaharan Africa shithole is calling ourselves shitholes no matter how successful we may have become abroad.I encouragepeople to travel but to also look back for fresh investment opportunities in Africa[quote]

You have a valid point. However, to understand why most Nigerians are not happy , take a look at how the country is treating them - many feel neglected and ill-treated. ... These could explain why most Nigerians wilfully call the country names such as "shithole", "corn tree", "hell hole" and so on , truth is the leaders have not done well.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) / Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo) / ‘zombie Snake’ Spotted In NC Park (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.