Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? (52906 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by GeneralDae: 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
fowlyansh181:
that one na work wey nobody send you..
Country nor good na d people inside spoil am and na reflection of the people inside.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Gee64: 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lack of moral restraint is the cause of poverty in many African countries, Nigeria in particular.

No family planning education make women bear unfortunate children in gross. What is more, early marriages go unabated, religion making matters worse.

Nigeria would be a better place to live in only if we bear less children and avoid gender discrimination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by GeneralDae: 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
egbabiekperemo1:

Oga, pls keep quiet. He has given you facts to counter your claims, and yet you keep arguing to show your foolishness
Oga when u read that post u see say I disagree with am again? Nah people like una dey fail exam when una nor suppose fail.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Gee64: 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
True.
Time to change our orientation and mindset.
GeneralDae:

Country nor good na d people inside spoil am and na reflection of the people inside.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Kraytur: 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
Unclefemolala:

Bro how far na .which visa processing is costing 7,000 USD....na green card u day process...visa is never even up to 1k USD except ur agent don scam u

Yes boss And I’m going the lawyer route cos it takes time you kno

I guess that’s what made it expensive

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Kraytur: 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
Qualer:

stop talking nonsense in public!

Buhari bringing out the ajegunle in you grin

Shame and you used to be lekki spec o undecided

Sorry
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by uthlaw: 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
chicoMX:
grin
They will eat you first, if indeed they're hungry

P;S before you move to any country, please have a clear cut plan on what you intend to do over there.
#3.2m is less than $5k, if you deduct money for processing visa and flight ticket you might be left with less than #3M (obviously)

All i am trying to say is, ignore these ones shouting US or Canada up there!!
is going there to work,are you in USA or Canada...why are you telling him to ignore them....he can used the money to process the visa and hold $1000 as BAT....na 20m him go use travel....you guys should stop misleading people with over Sabi!

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Kraytur: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Qualer:

stop talking nonsense in public!

Them say who no go no know

Take your 3 alumillion use am go get USA resident visa with greencard

Come back come meet me I Dey wait grin
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Tenrytega: 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
Canada would be your best choice!!
Their immigration policies favours Nigerians.
To get a complete guide on how to relocate to Canada with no stress at all, hit me up�� 07066152992
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by domchike(m): 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
I can get u canada visa for 2m call my number 08033742611
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Hazardd(m): 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
VanuatuWycombe:

You can either go to Egypt, Abu Dhabi or Ankara. They are opening another embassy in 2022, in Kenya, according to their prime minister o.
A lot of. Nigerians are in Estonia now cooling off. They never saw what you saw as a barrier.

Getting Egypt visa is cheap, if you know sure plugs. I can link you up by God’s Grace when the time comes.

If it’s during Euro Nations cup, you can buy Fan ID of €25 to €100 to enter Russia and go and apply for your Estonia visa in St. Petersburg. A lot people did it this past Euro tournament.

If they have opened UAE for Nigerians when you want to go, it’s better for you to apply there because getting visa will be easy.

If it’s Kenya that has been open then, utilize their visa-on-arrival option.

You can check schools too in Latvia. They have great and cheap schools.
okay bro thanks... How good is Latvia
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by kingPhidel(m): 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
Seychelles o
Why are people writing sociology note when OP just a simple question? Over Sabi dey some pepu body sha
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by ogechchukwu: 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
SOUTH AFRICA

WILL BE GOOD IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING

����������
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by ogechchukwu: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
Na joke I dey ..

The best country is Ice land .

In all angle

Not south Africa
Biko
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Kunja2: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ashirioluwa:
Your 3 million is about $5000 so you will only be left with around $3k when you remove ticket fares and the mandatory Covid tests.

Don’t waste your money unless you have a reliable family or friend over there who can support you until you able to get under the table job to do. Bro it is very difficult to relocate abroad these days with tourist visa unless luck is on your side.

Please don’t get me wrong because I know some people still do it. My junior one just relocated about 6 months ago and is doing good compared to when he was in Naija. He has saved over 750k naira since he relocated. I believe he is able to do this because he has friend to accommodate him for close to 2 months before he gets himself together. Now he lives on his own by renting a room from someone.

Another way is to use school to relocate.
which country did he travel to with 750k?
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by jarx: 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
Barbiturate:
USA or Canada
are you serious. I have 3m already but I always have this fear it won't take to any the country
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Cashsteady(m): 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
Slavishbenin:

You shut up little uneducated brat, you obviously don't know the difference between Western and Eastern Europe. Algerians and Moroccans are running to the same Western Europe the polish, Hungarians and Belarusians are running to. Idiot. That's my last reply to a demented unintelligent scallywag tongue

I definitely more educated than you.. wetin you know about countries... The only thing I'm trying to prove to you is that many Nigerians who hasn't left Nigeria who thinks Algeria Morocco and the rest and better countries while they are not. Those countries maybe a bit better in infrastructure but that does make it better.. they are all bunch of corrupt countries no country in Africa is worth hyping maybe Namibia Seychelles and bostwana.. others are bad and nothing to write home about.

And if you check the stats Poland has being doing well recently and Many poles are relocating back to Poland.. even their city Warsaw is by far better than the best Africa city in Africa.. well planned and organized with highrise buildings with modern development.me sef was surprised.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Ashirioluwa: 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kunja2:
which
country did he travel to with 750k?
UK
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by VanuatuWycombe: 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hazardd:
okay bro thanks... How good is Latvia

Latvia is great. Cool country.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Karnice600: 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
Adex2442:
Which country can one relocate to with 3m naira ?? pls no african countries pls

Looking for greener pastures? Never leave this borders without a lucrative skill or University degree, except you're visiting an island on a vacation.
You can read this again.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Karac: 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
OmoEpe:
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge so says the holy book

April 2019 I gave someone #4m to start a biz, a protege of mine
He started selling beer in bulk, got a van for 800k, got a shop/ office space and employed people to run it.
Today the value of the biz is over #15m after paying me back.
You with unencumbered #3m(75% of that amount want to use it to wash plate,sweep streets and become a vagabond whule my protege today has 9 employees he pays #500k monthly

May God save you from your village people

You said the business is worth #15m and he pays 9 of his employees 500k monthly (#6m annually), that's #54m in just a year for just those 9 employees' salary, because I believe he has more employees. How come?
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Hazardd(m): 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
VanuatuWycombe:

Latvia is great. Cool country.
okay bro
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Hazardd(m): 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
domchike:
I can get u canada visa for 2m call my number 08033742611
in which way can you get it... Asin you will use your hand help thumbprint for am.... Or you will represent him for interview or you will do the medical yourself for him. which way are you getting the Visa that he can't get by himself in a legit way...

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by einsteine(m): 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
Enugu, Ekiti or Gombe countries.

You have about $5000 and you want to relocate. Who go give you visa?

See your mouth like No African countries. You want to be an illegal immigrant.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by leo22(m): 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
Okay, my reaction had nothing to do with anyone leaving Africa fir greener pastures, I didn't attack anyone who wants to japa. Rather I am against the mindset that states that Africa us dark and backward when it is the other way round and this mentality is the reason why we Africans can't profit from our land.

Limassol:

These are solemn questions you need to ask yourself before condemning people who finally decide to leave;

•Do African leaders have the political will to adequately extract these resources?

Our problem is with our leaders, we oack visionary leadership in Africa, we are ked by Easus!

• Are the proceeds from these riches equally distributed among the populace?

No, not at all. But remember we run a capitalist system so the "distribution" isn't attainable

•Have African leaders provided an enabling environment for foreign investors to extract these goldmines?

Foreign investors are extracting quite alright but they end up selling the processed goods back to us at far much higher rate. Our leaders for their own greed prefers a foreigner to extract the raw materials then sell us packaged imported goods to consume

•To extract these resources, you need adequate infrastructure and security, do most African countries provide it?

No, for some of the above reasons I stated.

So my bro, the issue is much more complicated than you think, and to be honest I don't fault Africans who legally decide to emmigrate.

I support who want to japa as far as you don't think it is easier abroad, be prepared, be ready to word hard doing what you will refuse to do here at home.

However,I hope you will do justice to my questions.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by leo22(m): 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
Asadujames202:

And a reasonable person like you makes this kinda comment. Mugu grin

Lol
Unreasonable comment from a

Shiit hole dweller

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
Karac:

You said the business is worth #15m and he pays 9 of his employees 500k monthly (#6m annually), that's #54m in just a year for just those 9 employees' salary, because I believe he has more employees. How come?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. He added two zeros mistakingly. The salary is 5k a month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by leo22(m): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
Limassol:

These are solemn questions you need to ask yourself before condemning people who finally decide to leave;
•Do African leaders have the political will to adequately extract these resources?
• Are the proceeds from these riches equally distributed among the populace?
•Have African leaders provided an enabling environment for foreign investors to extract these goldmines?
•To extract these resources, you need adequate infrastructure and security, do most African countries provide it?

So my bro, the issue is much more complicated than you think, and to be honest I don't fault Africans who legally decide to emmigrate.

However,I hope you will do justice to my questions.

And also, note that the resources I mentioned are beyond natural resources that foreigners are tapping in Africa, think of technology, construction, manufacturing etc.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by einsteine(m): 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Karac:

I think the 500k is the combined salary for the 9 employees and there is no indication that there are more than 9 employees. 15 million would likely be the cost of inventory.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Emeraldfynest(m): 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
I want to know more about this pls, currently studying Agric for my first degree.
archymacho:

Czech Republic. It’s a very good country. It has lower unemployment rate than US and Canada. Infact according to the most recent research their unemployment rate now is -2%.

Have helped over 10 people migrated to the country all through studies. The good thing is that their tuition is low and you can get scholarship if you study agric related course in your first degree.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by coatofwealth(m): 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
grin
Johnboom:
Nigeria, Ekiti. With less than 0.5 million you can start rabbit farming successfully.
Re: Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million? by Kelvoo77(m): 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
Adex2442:
Which country can one relocate to with 3m naira ?? pls no african countries pls

I have a Canadian working permit for you for ₦4.2m. travel and work straight

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What’s So Special About The UK That Nigerians Are Fleeing To? / Nigeria Airways 18 Years After It Packed Up (Pictures, Video) / Disadvantages Of Living Abroad Or Obodo Oyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.