Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,026 members, 7,849,141 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

“ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. (2444 Views)

Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings / Ban On Commercial Tricycle, Motorcycle In Anambra: No Going Back / See How Different Countries Responded To Iran's Missiles Attack On U.S (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by BluntCrazeMan: 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
Congrats To Ndị Anambra.
Even the Supreme Court Judgements cannot bring in the candidate who came third to become the winner this time.
The early analyses of the individually computed results by the separate parties tallied closely with what INEC is declaring Officially.
The discrepancies in the computed results and the announced results are not much, and can be easily ignored.
Save for that cooked-up Ihiala LGA Result, which was cancelled all the same.
Generally there were no elections in Ihiala LGA, so there are not supposed to be results from there.
From the early analyses, it can be concluded that INEC did a good job.
(Meanwhile, that would not stop us from doing some deeper analysis of the whole results later, when INEC must have released the whole results and then release their breakdown of the results and their own INEC’s official analysis of the election)

1 Like

Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by Mariangeles(f): 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
[s]
BluntCrazeMan:
Congrats To Ndị Anambra.
Even the Supreme Court Judgements cannot bring in the candidate who came third to become the winner this time.
The early analyses of the individually computed results by the separate parties tallied closely with what INEC is declaring Officially.
The discrepancies in the computed results and the announced results are not much, and can be easily ignored.
(Meanwhile, that would not stop us from doing some deeper analysis of the whole results later, when INEC must have released the whole results and then release their breakdown of the results and their own INEC’s official analysis of the election)
[/s]

Senseless title! No let me enter you!

6 Likes

Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by BluntCrazeMan: 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]

Senseless title! No let me enter you!
Sorry my brother if you got annoyed..
But the truth is that,, we were there at every single collation point, and we were seriously monitoring every of the data which they were collating and announcing.
No single result was supposed to come from Ihiala LGA....
Yet someone came to the final collation center and wanted to announce a fake result, and said that it was from Ihiala LGA...
Where did he get the nonsense result??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by care4you: 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
truly I saith into you "Anambra can never be Imo"

Anambra Amaka

Nnewi Amaka

6 Likes

Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by hisgrace090: 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
By accepting the supreme court judgement by imo people believing they were obeying the law as the supreme court forced a stooge on them.

This is why buhari the supreme initiator of all this nonsense never obeys any court order but want others to.

3 Likes

Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by ConqueredWest: 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
hisgrace090:
By accepting the supreme court judgement by imo people believing they were obeying the law supreme court forced a stooge on them.

This is why buhari the supreme initiator never obeys any court order but want others to.

How did Imolites accept the supreme court judgment.?

Some of you just come online to expose your kindergarten brains

12 Likes

Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by Finnese001: 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
care4you:

Anambra Amaka

Nnewi Amaka

BluntCrazeMan:
Sorry my brother if you got annoyed..
But the truth is that,, we were there at every single collation point, and we were seriously monitoring every of the data which they were collating and announcing.
No single result was supposed to come from Ihiala LGA....
Yet someone came to the final collation center and wanted to announce a fake result, and said that it was from Ihiala LGA...
Where did he get the nonsense result??

I hope you guys are not trying to divide Alaigbo with this una senseless mentra

What it means is that we Imolites are stupid abi na wetin because I don't understand it, was it during election that apc did the mago mago abi na for supreme court

Because when the bad will set in now it in now I swear it's not going to be funny and nobody should blame us. No matter how bad imo state is, I still love my state and I advised ndi Anambra to stop this nonsense before it's too late.

9 Likes

Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by BluntCrazeMan: 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
ConqueredWest:

How did Imolites accept the supreme court judgment.?

Some of you just come online to expose your kindergarten brains
Ok..
We have heard you.
Imolites rejected the stooge which the Supreme Court imposed on them.
So, why didn't the House of Assembly members express the will and the wishes of the Imolites by coming together to impeach him??
Rather, the House Members Sycophantly Rushed From PDP to APC in support of him., Leaving the lots of Imolites as helpless minions

4 Likes

Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by BluntCrazeMan: 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
Finnese001:

Because when it will start, nobody should said Imolites started it or try to blame us. No matter how bad imo state is, I still love my state and I advised ndi Anambra to stop this nonsense before it's too late

Just the way Ondo No Be Lagos divided South West..
My brother..
You guys can still do something about the Supreme Court Governor if you guys don't like him.
But if you guys decide to be all minions and sycophants, then you guys can continue the way you love it best.
Anambra People Don't Dwell Well In Sycophancy.
Everybody In Anambra State Is A Separate Fighter On His Own.
We don't give up easily.
Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by ConqueredWest: 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Ok..
We have heard you.
So, why didn't the House of Assembly members express the will and the wishes of the Imolites by coming together to impeach him??
Rather, the House Members Sycophantly Rushed From PDP to APC in support of him., Leaving the lots of Imolites as helpless minions

Why has the National Assembly not forced Buhari to declare bandits as terrorists.?

You don't know how dysfunctional Nigeria's democracy is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by Finnese001: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Just the way Ondo No Be Lagos divided South West

Oga we all know that this is a different scenarios, Lagos is a state where one man decides what happens

So abeg, you guys should stop this nonsense before it turns to another thing

5 Likes

Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by Finnese001: 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Just the way Ondo No Be Lagos divided South West..
My brother..
You guys can still do something about the Supreme Court Governor if you guys don't like him.
But if you guys decide to be all minions and sycophants, then you guys can continue the way you love it best.
Anambra People Don't Dwell Well In Sycophancy.
Everybody In Anambra State Is A Separate Fighter On His Own.
We don't give up easily.

Oya tell us what we should have done about it?

What have been happening imo state since that fraudster were put there would have told you that Imolites are not with him,.he is a bastard. So stop rubbing in our faces like we are stupid or something

5 Likes

Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by Finnese001: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Ok..
We have heard you.

You talk as if these politicians have our interests at heart

2 Likes

Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by mancoconut: 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
Nwanne I'm from Imo and I agree with you wholeheartedly, Anambra have set the bar and standards so high as a model state for every SE state to emulate... Imo will definitely get it right after the Supreme Court Judge fuccks off... APGA will win all the South East states going forward and will become a regional bloc party.

6 Likes

Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by Muna4real(f): 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Congrats To Ndị Anambra.
Save for that cooked-up Ihiala LGA Result, which was cancelled all the same.
Generally there were no elections in Ihiala LGA, so there are not supposed to be results from there.

Relax. What happened to IMO didn't happen immediately after the elections. It happened six months after the winner was declared!!

7 Likes

Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by care4you: 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
Finnese001:

What it means is that we Imolites are stupid abi na wetin because I don't understand it, was it during election that apc did the mago mago abi na for supreme court

Because when the bad will set in now it in now I swear it's not going to be funny and nobody should blame us. No matter how bad imo state is, I still love my state and I advised ndi Anambra to stop this nonsense before it's too late.

you people accepted what apc did wholeheartedly..... that's what makes you people more stupid!

Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by Finnese001: 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
care4you:

you people accepted what apc did wholeheartedly..... that's what makes you people more stupid!

Really

We are stupid right

1 Like

Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by abobote: 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
Na condition (supreme Court) make crayfish (Imo state) bend

1 Like

Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by System202: 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
Chest beating as usual. Instead of you to thank President Muhammadu Buhari and Prof Mahmud who are not interested in rigging but free and fair election u come here boasting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by sammiy: 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
I’m struggling to understand the original poster, how do you say anambra is not Imo when indeed imo people voted PDP and Supreme Court did her thing. Btw how do you mean IMO people accepted the Supreme Court judgment? What other options could they have explored ?

1 Like

Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
What happened in Imo State wasn't the fault of the citizens of the state. They voted rightly! Even the APC candidate came 4th to show that they knew the right thing to do.

It was unfortunate that APC that has corrupted all the institution in Nigeria used the Supreme Court to steal the votes away from the people.

The only two routes Imo people would have gone is violence or patience. They have chosen patience.

2 Likes

Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by BluntCrazeMan: 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
Finnese001:

Oga we all know that this is a different scenarios, Lagos is a state where one man decides what happens

So abeg, you guys should stop this nonsense before it turns to another thing
Anyways..
No replies again from me to you for now.
Lagos is Different From Ondo..
Just the way Imo State Is Different From Anambra State.
If Anambra And Imo were the same, they should have been the same state..
Isn't it?
So, since they are not the same, they became two different states.
Don't misunderstand me shaa..
grin grin cheesy
Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by extralargehead(m): 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
Just pray that the election results will not be contested , otherwise if what happened in Imo may repeat in Anambra. "The people will have the votes,but the courts will have their way"

3 Likes

Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by BluntCrazeMan: 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
Muna4real:

Relax. What happened to IMO didn't happen immediately after the elections. It happened six months after the winner was declared!!
Had there ever been any State in Nigeria where a sitting Governor was impeached??
The Answer is Yes....
And that State is Anambra State.
It had happened before.
And It can always happen again.
That's why Anambra State Governors are afraid of the House Members, and Not the House Members afraid of the Governor.
Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
We have heard! Can you now spare us the callousness of your post.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by BluntCrazeMan: 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Why has the National Assembly not forced Buhari to declare bandits as terrorists.?

You don't know how dysfunctional Nigeria's democracy is
Ok..
Can Nigerians start now to work towards a better democracy??
First of all, by mounting a strong citizens monitoring on INEC themselves all through the decisive democratic process??
Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by BluntCrazeMan: 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
We have heard! Can you now spare us the callousness of your post.
I don't understand.
Is this post on the front-page??
Is it popping up on your followed topics??
Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by adamsmith914: 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
care4you:

Keep fighting yourselves, Imo State no be Anambra state, just like Abia is not Ebonyi State?then why are those ipob dummies shouting Biafra when it is quite obvious that igbos don’t like themselves?

2 Likes

Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by BluntCrazeMan: 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
WhatCanIsay:
What happened in Imo State wasn't the fault of the citizens of the state. They voted rightly! Even the APC candidate came 4th to show that they knew the right thing to do.

It was unfortunate that APC that has corrupted all the institution in Nigeria used the Supreme Court to steal the votes away from the people.

The only two routes Imo people would have gone is violence or patience. They have chosen patience.
I just hope that you guys would correct this anomaly in 2023.
Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by adamsmith914: 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

Why didn’t APGA win the election in Imo State? Or is pdp now the Ndi igbo Party?
Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by Mariangeles(f): 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
[s]
care4you:

Anambra Amaka

Nnewi Amaka

[/s]

N'eme ka onye nwere ako n'uche!
Re: “ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. by BluntCrazeMan: 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
Keep fighting yourselves, Imo State no be Anambra state, just like Abia is not Ebonyi State?then why are those ipob dummies shouting Biafra when it is quite obvious that igbos don’t like themselves?
We share a lot of things in common, that doesn't make us the same.
Even inside Anambra,, “Ihiala No Be Azia”

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Amaechi Will Emerge Nigeria's President / Devastating Pictures Of Court Room In Benue State / A Big Led Truck Has Been Stationed Close To The United Nations Headquarters In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.