Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

I Turned Off Read Receipt To View Her Status And This Happened.. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Turned Off Read Receipt To View Her Status And This Happened.. (9966 Views)

I Turned Off Read Receipt On Whatsapp To View A Status Yet This Happened / I Deleted A Girl Contact But Her Status Still Shows On My Whatsapp. / I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Turned Off Read Receipt To View Her Status And This Happened.. by 4gunners(m): 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ofadaman:
What kind of pvssy ass niggar is this, your Mates are cracking their head on how to make it big so December go dey chill, you dey turn off read receipts to view status, what manner of simps is this country churning out daily
Be calming down grin angry grin
Re: I Turned Off Read Receipt To View Her Status And This Happened.. by arthurwillia(m): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lol are you using gb also or normal WhatsApp?
Re: I Turned Off Read Receipt To View Her Status And This Happened.. by CaptainZubi: 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
If you use a normal WhatsApp and she uses a GB WhatsApp, she wouldn't still know you viewed her status. There is probably something you're not doing right.
Re: I Turned Off Read Receipt To View Her Status And This Happened.. by Benwallt(m): 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
LagosInter:

Leave that guy.

This was a girl, a virgin I withdrew from because I knew I wouldn't marry her so I didn't want to waste her time.

Her status just popped up and I wanted to check out of curiosity, she knew and chatted me.
why are you stalking her then. You want to show that you don't care but you are actually having sleep nights over her. Grow up swain
Re: I Turned Off Read Receipt To View Her Status And This Happened.. by Styluss: 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
LagosInter:
She knew I viewed it and I was shocked.

I thought read receipts turn off would hide that.
Or is she using a GB or modded WhatsApp?
she guessed
Re: I Turned Off Read Receipt To View Her Status And This Happened.. by femi4: 5:16am On Nov 09, 2021
LagosInter:

I thought read receipts turn off would hide that.
Or is she using a GB or modded WhatsApp?
you have to turn off last seen too. Hope she isn't using gb Whatsapp
Re: I Turned Off Read Receipt To View Her Status And This Happened.. by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 09, 2021
Benwallt:
why are you stalking her then. You want to show that you don't care but you are actually having sleep nights over her. Grow up swain

Not stalking. I wanted to hit and run but she was a virgin. So I withdrew from her. You know how status pops up naa.

1 Like

Re: I Turned Off Read Receipt To View Her Status And This Happened.. by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 09, 2021
Fortune109:

You probably turned the read receipts back on before her status expired
Is that the rule?
Re: I Turned Off Read Receipt To View Her Status And This Happened.. by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 09, 2021
arthurwillia:
Lol are you using gb also or normal WhatsApp?

I am using normal WhatsApp.
Re: I Turned Off Read Receipt To View Her Status And This Happened.. by Fortune109: 8:56am On Nov 09, 2021
LagosInter:

Is that the rule?

Science works on observation and experiment...try it
Re: I Turned Off Read Receipt To View Her Status And This Happened.. by faithfull18(f): 9:56am On Nov 09, 2021
Idamond:

your phone some times automatically view status even when u didn't view it..

it might fall under the categories
My phone updates status sef.
Re: I Turned Off Read Receipt To View Her Status And This Happened.. by arthurwillia(m): 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
LagosInter:

I am using normal WhatsApp.
E weak me sha oo
Re: I Turned Off Read Receipt To View Her Status And This Happened.. by CreepyBlackpool: 12:08am On Nov 10, 2021
LagosInter:

I thought read receipts turn off would hide that. Or is she using a GB or modded WhatsApp?
read receipts is for chats and not for status updates
Re: I Turned Off Read Receipt To View Her Status And This Happened.. by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 10, 2021
CreepyBlackpool:

read receipts is for chats and not for status updates

I don't think you are right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Sports Channels Are Free On Xbmc / Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology / Jumia Black Friday 2019- Phone Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.